Brexiteers who made fun of bremoaner's salt are now salty themselves

>Brexiteers who made fun of bremoaner's salt are now salty themselves
>tfw I don't care either way if we stay or leave
>tfw I can't lose

Except Brexiters have the moral high ground in the eyes of most people. What the London nonces did was use technicalities to keep the supply of immigrants up for purely jewish supremacist reasons. Every leaver and even many remainers will be against this.

They may have lit the match needed to get rid of the establishment.

You guys not leaving the EU or something?

will vote for brexit for citizenship.
I get gibs either way

>le above it all man

>heh i'm a centrist opinions are for dumb people at least i have my comedy lol the destruction of the west is funny

we're still gonna leave, the salty remainers are just making their last stand

>remainers
>not celebrating btfoing the racist anti-democratic bigots

Did you just fall from Mars or something?

>I'm neutral, i win either way.
no, u loose either way.

also kys sargon we don't need civic nationalists in the alt right

That pic is the look of a man who has seen a lot of dick up close. He's even got a cigar, which he didn't even smoke. He just puts it up to his lips when he gets the urge to suck a brown dick.

You massive nigger

Except you do if you want to keep UK as a concept. I don't mean you need to keep the Pakis and shit. But if you don't keep civic nationalism what will you do with Wales, Scottland and Ireland?

I'm looking forward to sargon of cuckkad making a 50 minute video raging impotently over this

maybe he'll also start an online petition that he will beg his subscribers to sign

kek

I don't care about the internal borders, and I'm an English-Welsh mongrel myself. The most important, existential crisis we're facing right now is so irrelevant to keeping the England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. What matters is keeping it all white.

truly the worst fucking stance. if someone just attacks arguments without ever offering an alternative for ~3 posts in a row you can just end the discussion because nothing will ever come out of it

Everyone will be salty when it passes with huge compromises attached, resulting in the worst of both worlds.

You'll be out of the E.U., but still beholden to it's stupid laws, while getting no say in their new laws or governance.

Your country is a fucking pigsty and has been since the early 90's.

You're probably better off declaring failure and being subsumed by the Democratic People's Republic Of East Germanistan.

What a retarded and pointless thread

the only viable option for the UK is to make a clean cut without tons of compromises attached.
otherwise they won nothing but just lost.

>moral high ground

Well, I guess that's good for feeling smug on twitter.

An African/Latino millionaire challenged the legality of the Crown triggering Article 50 (the formal announcement to separate from the E.U.)

The argument was that the crown only has the ability to sever international treaties, but leaving the E.U. will affect domestic law too. And only Parliament voting can modify domestic laws. Therefore to trigger Article 50, they will be required to have a vote by Parliament.

It's likely that Parliament will vote to pass it and trigger Article 50 (not passing it would be...socially problematic...and besides, May would probably call a general election which would decimate a weakened Labour, resulting in them having no place at the table and Brexit going through regardless).

But it will cause delays. It will also see much negotiating and compromises being made to secure the votes.

For instance, perhaps some Labour MP's will readily agree - Provided the government grants free access to the country for Nigerians, and provides funding for nation wide cuck sheds.

>this brexit nonsense cause the brits to rise up to take out the establishment
>coincides with Hillary """""winning""""" the US election and the yanks starting another Civil War

tfw born just in time to see the rebirth of the west

Which is exactly what will happen.

May might bite the bullet and call a General Election, hopefully sweep it clean, and then go ahead and trigger it - But if it goes to a vote with the MP's now, they'll end up having to make it a drawn out, compromised affair to appease Labour and other Remainers.

If they're crazy enough, they might even seek to completely block it, and then we get to see Britain start to edge closer and closer to East Germany in the late 80's.

Either way, I have no sympathy for Britain anymore. They began digging this hole in the 60's, and then in the 90's decided to bring in dynamite to make it deeper and wider.

If I was British (well, I am, both ethnically and legally, I guess), I would get the fuck out of there and try and regroup in Australia or New Zealand. Before the become New China.

I'm just laughing at all the delusional remainiacs who think this is going to stop brexit

fucking lol at this backpedalling