You guys do realize that the only reason you may win the election is because of old people right...

You guys do realize that the only reason you may win the election is because of old people right? you do realize that if it were just millenials Trump would have lost in a landslide?

Enjoy your time, alt-right cucks. They're dying. The only people who are here to save your white nationalist movement are the oldies themselves. Whites are endangered, Trump is literally your last chance to save it and he's gonna lose.

Tick fucking tock Sup Forums. Tick tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fail to see the larger cycle.

Oh I see clearly, racist. I see clearly. I see this terrible movement going right down the shitter when your grand-parents die.

old people are still people and citizens fuck off nigger

and those children you've got such huge stock in are aging

sounds like you need to solve the eternal return dilemma you're stuck in lmao

Stop perpetuating the aussie shitposting meme you fucking stupid cunt.

I dare you to revisit policies without a bias. Ignore what other people say, ignore emotions, they are useless garbage. look at facts and statistics. You are wrong kind sir, conservative policies are infinitely better than that of liberals. You can get mad, throw a hissy fit all you want, claim racism, feminism, bigotry, whatever. But facts are facts and you are just dead wrong.

notanargument.mp4

>Flag.jpg

I will gladly break down any policy and prove it to you with facts

Actually boomers and the elderly favor Clinton more than millennialsix. Even after all the scandals she still is polling nearly double digits ahead with that demographic. If they couldn't vote she'd most likely lose in a landslide.

She polls lowest with anyone who is actually in the labor force.

As hard as you want to try, this isn't like Brexit, old people have the right to vote, women are funny, get over it.

>implying generation Zyklon will be anything like faggot millenials

>alt right
>grandparents
Wait, so seniors are the ones posting pepe and moon man and making nazi memes? The alt right dies with our grandparents generation?

What kind of shit bait is this

We're all going to have kids, millennial demi-sexual quadpenile retards aren't, we will outlive them.

this is true, with independents, (majority young) trump is currently dominating

>be me
>be Melinial
>voting for Trump
>increasingly more aware of how retarded my generation is as this election carries on
Fuck this gay earth.

>Melinial

Stay in school buddy

>You're racist
He didn't say a single thing about race you imbecile. Why do you want his grandparents to die, user?

But then we become them. The angry young right of today are the angry traditionalists of tomorrow.

Right, because young people are known for being experienced, realistic, responisble, wise and not being naive, easily manipulated shitbags.

They have also already worked so hard for so many years and accepted total responsibility for their lives and those of their children, so they definitely earned the right to decide how the country should be run.

Oh wait.

Also, those who study to get a master's degree are basically fucking children until their mid 20s.

>Be in SoCal
Do I even need to expand on this?

I'd like to see you call me a senior to my face, punk.

You do realize that these old people used to be the hippies of the 1960's? They grew up, became conservative with age, and one day the millenials will too. Happens to every generation, it's the circle of life.

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/amp/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
Daily reminder that when these kids come to age libs are finished

kind of makes sense, who else has the whole day free to shitpost?

also half of this site is about knitting

it could very well be NEETs, cat-moms and old people

Quite true. This election is the last stand of the butthurt white guy, and he lost, thank goodness.

if only millenials voted we would have president kanye you twat

Doesn't need to be an argument.

War is what happens when debate becomes useless.

Well it's a good thing it isn't just a millennial only vote, because I hope you do realize that the average millennial is a fucking retard with little to no life experience pretending that they know what the fuck is going on because they did a Bachelor of Arts at university.

Last role of the dice. That's why we've gotta get rid of all the PC-indoctrinated retards now.

The only reason liberals may win is young people, who will grow old and change their mind once they actually experience the real world. We've probably reached peak libtard.