IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Nigel Farage to work in Trump administration.

archive.is/XQfWm

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_line_of_succession
archive.is/XQfWm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn work a lowly desk job in Nigel's intern farm
jdimsa

Wtf? Since he's a foreigner, is that legal?

What sort of position could he legally acquire as a foreigner?

His comment was met with boos from the audience, to which Mr Farage replied: “Oh come on, cheer up! He’s going to be the next leader of the Western World, what’s the matter with you?”

FUNNY
ISN'T
IT

As long as it's not national security related I don't see why not.

Reminder that archive.is is compromised.

Do not use Archive.is

Trump takes care of people who treats him fairly.

Nigel will be rewarded well.

Yes? Are you fucking retarded? Albright and Kissinger were foreigners that held cabinet positions.

How does this help Britain?

Please elaborate faggot.

so now he's a quitter AND a rat
no wonder why 'libertarians' love him

WE NEED YOU BACK HERE NIGEL

ABORT

I'm sure he'll make make a fine pundit on Trump TV. :^)

Anything short of president or senator

Attention this is a cp trap do not click.

British ambassdor /advisor guy obvs.

When he wants to know what a crumpet is or send a letter to whoever runs Britain that week, he will just call out for Nigel and say: hey farage, tell them that their big clock is running slow and it's annoying me.

explain or leave, shitfaggot

and Obama's UN ambassador is some Irish cunt.

.gif exploit

we don't deserve him

you are so so rare

W E L L
Y O U ' R E
N O T
L A U G H I N G
N O W

THIS IS PAYBACK FOR TAKING OUR FUCKING TEA YOU CUNTS

>adblock

>Britain and America will be great friends again and there is nothing those faggot liberals can do about it

wow so now hes going to be giving immigrant work visas in his own fucking administration? This entire election was a scam wasn't it.

G L O R I O U S

And you are so gay.

Fuck you. I'm a Tenured Professor.

Dud archive.is links send you to cp. Good analytics fuckery embedded in the page log that you saw said cp. Attempt to get a list of dissidents in case of a Hillary presidency? Google setting up anti-globalist list? I dunno, there is another thread about this currently up.

DON'T YOU SEE HOW IT COMES TOGETHER?!

Nope.

Nige has a job to do back in Britain now. It's sad because I hoped he'd get to have his life back.

Unfortunately I think Nige was actually joking

d-do you really consider u-us immigrants desu

I'm wondering what his title's going to be...

Secretary of shit posting?

Bro

We did it
We made anime real

Only applies to President and VP I think. Maybe Speaker of the House too.

Heil

>trump was a british plant all along to bring nige in as a 5th column and flood the country with brits, eventually restoring crown rule from within

> nige went from "are nige" to "there nige"

how will britain recover?

yes and the worst kind. Take Piers Morgan and john oliver back already

Everybody in the world is American, some people just haven't arrived home (and adopted our basic core values) yet.

It applies to everyone that is in the succession line for the presidency.

Farage is like if Moses would have let the people to the desert and right then gone to some fancy retreat leaving everyone else to wander for 40 years by themselves. Get cucked.

Satan says yes

Link is here for the positions he wouldn't be able to hold... simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_line_of_succession

We've let a Kenya be president for the last 8 years.

What difference at this point does it make?

Well fuck me running I guess you can hold the position but are just removed from the line of succession.

Why would that matter? It's not like your current politicians give a shit about your national security.

kek'd and check'd

We'll give are Nige back in 4-8 years bros, promise!

The memes keep on giving.

Bingo. You can hold it, but you get skipped if shit ever hits the fan, and you can never be picked to be the designated survivor.

Rare flag

Didn't stop Cruz.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

But Nige, with today's grave news we'll need you more than ever.

If however you think you can do more from us from the white house, go for it.

Aren't you rare?
Fuck it you're going in the folder

Even rarer flag

Don't worry, England.

He will be more effective on this side of the pond. We won't abandon you. Nigel will return to you at Trump's side and we will work together to ensure your independence.

If Trump wins I'm fucking moving to the States.

I've got a masters in mechanical engineering and am fluent in three languages.

I will fight.

you can keep them friend
>they're not sending our best and brightest, folks

GOOD

MORNING

>I will fight
Good, we need more Croatian MMA fighters

FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD

all legal immigrants with US citizenship

R A R E
A
R
E

Based banter man

That's way better than most foreign plots this country has been subjected to

WHHHHAATTTTT HOLYY CRAPPPPPP

Kissinger

Lol he knows inbreeds have taken over UK and Europe and he is ready to live in a real country.

>The Ukip leader told the Tory MP: “George if I’d known that you were going to present me with an award I would not have said in the Sunday Times in the wake of your resignation that you were a pasty-faced bastard who should never be seen again in public life in this country.”

This is Trump-tier bantz.

CHIEF POLICY ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT

NIGEL FARAGE

YES

YES

USA
USA

MAGA!

>archive.is
Don't do this anymore lads.

>secretary of defense is behind the treasurer
Wait wat.
>We'll give are Nige back in 4-8 years bros, promise!
Seems pretty hard to keep. Which positions aside from the first three in the line of succession even HAVE term limits?

He better disavow any British loyalties he may possess and swear allegiance solely to the United States of America if he does that.

The FURTHEST I'd be willing to see foreign interests represented in the US government would be the American continents, but even that's solely under a Monroe Doctrine/Pax Americana mindset.

I like Britain (currently), but if we get War Plan Red Part 2, we can't afford to have a White House that has a vested interest in seeing the United States lose.

all of them after Trump :^)

I just mean will give him back when Trump's presidency is over

Everything is going to plan

>he will be Trump's press secretary
GOOD MORNING

Funny isnt it

HONORARY AMERICAN!!

Seriously? Post a legit source now.

>secretary of defense is behind the treasurer
Yes, because the departments are in the order of their founding. State, Treasury and War (later Defense) were the first three, so it seems that Treasury was founded slightly before War.

Honestly I wish Nigel would be his VP

I wish propaganda was as great as the early 20th century. The Right needs to bring this style of art back.

The Great Reproachment a shit, War Plan Red now!

Once we have Canada, we should have better bargaining power to finally purchase Greenland from the Danes.

That would be great for us but I think it would be better for him (and his country) to stay in the UK and defeat the efforts of Court and Parliament to annul the Brexit.

Come to Minnesota pretty based state if u don't go within 50 miles of the cities. Best fishing in the union

we should arrange a road trip to go bar-hopping with nigel once he's in

>archive.is/XQfWm
That would be great.

What would he be in charge of?

Press Secretary. Banter nonstop.

Nigel is a brilliant politician. I used to say that if it was possible, Trump should make him the VP nominee. Now we get this.
Remember gentlemen, don't let your memes be dreams!

Is this even real life anymore?