Is enjoying dairy a white priviledge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyQL27ICkbc
youtube.com/watch?v=b_fw8QOO9Js
youtube.com/watch?v=j1xPVhq_6_I
youtube.com/watch?v=jT5RM37eGXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drinking some hemp milk right now, my chinky friend.

Yep. It's one of the few tangible, easily proven white privileges. Subhumans are lactose intolerant.

Lactose intolerance comes with lack of exposure I hear. I remember reading some study where they went to some African tribe where every person was intolerant. And after a few months of gradual exposure it was reduced significantly

Couldn't think of life without a slice of good cheese on a Sunday morning desu

Enjoy estrogen you're going to get with modern milk, it isn't the same it used to. Why do you think they process it so much and put it in can

>not discovering the nourishment of dairy

Are other races even trying?

Imagine being severely lactose intolerant such that you can't eat or drink

>Milk
>Cheese
>Butter
>Yogurt

Don't know if I could cope desu, I have milk and cheese every single morning

>Milk in can

wat

yup

drank milk growing up no problems

cut it out when someone told me there were chances of getting man titties

found out it was bullshit a few years later. Started drinking milk again and was gassy as fuck - the farts absolutely stank of dying rats.. few months in however it all went away and i was used to milk again.

I meant milk carton.

I'm bad at English

Stop this dumb meme, I drink milk every day and it's fairly common here. Threads like this only show the retardation of Sup Forums

Because you keep buying Valio's watered down "maitojuoma" that hasn't even seen a cow instead of buying real milk that's 50 cents more expensive

Milk is for babies

It's laughable that there are people that disagree with this

What is your point exactly?

>obvious bitter nigger is obvious

in the states we have evaporated milk and, it comes in a can mate.

I thought post childhood lactose tolerance was "Ghenkis' Gift."

Half of my household, including me, are tolerant of dairy but the other half isn't.

A half gallon of Lactose Free Milk costs the same as a gallon of regular whole milk.

what can i say
i guess im a MILK DRINKER

okay muhammad

Dairy isn't a white thing. Cheese wasn't first made in europe, milk wasn't first drank in europe, cows and goats weren't domesticated in europe. This whole thread is a stormfront circlejerk.

no it's superior white genetics

>tfw live in ND around all white people of German and Scandinavian descent
>didn't even know lactose intolerant was a thing well into my 20's

Subhumans.

Not even a good circlejerk.

>We can drink milk haha TAKE THAT BROWN PEOPLE

>So much spaghetti

Weaponized autism was a mistake.

t. Akinfenwa Akafobe

Getting assblasted over the ability to consume dairy products is one of the most obvious indicators of being subhuman scum

feels good man

What is "first nations"? American Indians? I think it's not that percentage

I don't drink milk anyway
tastes like shit
only eat cheese if it's really hidden too

I like titties and the stuff that comes out of titties, you are a faggot or subhuman nigger if you don't.

No one said it's a white thing. We said whites can only tolerate it properly. Latinos are 50% intolerant to it

t. Mohamed

Oh boy, I bet the Japanese don't get to taste a single glass of milk

White privilige is a meme, if anyone tries to use it as an arguement, just mention fucking Japan and the non-peasant cities of China.

yes

This. A man who has not listened to his girlfriend moan in pleasure as he sucks the milk from her breasts has not seen the face of God.

It's illegal to drink/own raw milk in Australia. I have a "subscription" or rather "donation service" to a cow near the Adelaide area where the farmer ships in fresh raw milk to some hippy store.

It's fucking delicious.

Same thing happened to me. I drank so much milk as a kid and suddenly stopped. Now it hurts so bad to drink a small amount. On one occasion my nose and throat swelled up and I really struggled to even breath and that's aside from the terrible stomach pain.

I don't know if gradual exposure would help me.

We have that here too, he's just 14.

Lactose intolerance often means only large quantities of dairy cause a problem.

Japan can consume moderate amounts without a problem.

Why do liberals hate science? Japanese have more and better enzymes for digesting raw fish than whites btw.

I mean.. there's no such thing as race and we're all identical! Lol

The shit's $4 a gallon. Niggers can't afford that.

Protip:
Drinking keffer has been shown to improve or completely cure lactose intolerance.

i stopped drinking milk because green tea is easier to clean out of a glass and it saves me a miniscule amount of money

>lactose intolerance

sure fire way for me not to respect you as a human bean.

To be fair. Most people who are lictors intolerant can drink raw milk, just not pasteurised homogenised crap you get in supermarkets.

From a nutritional perspective, raw milk is to supermarket milk what 5 star organic restaurant meat is to dogfood.

In other words they aren't miss out on much, and can drink the actual good stuff if they really want

>drinking gargled milk
Gross

I would be more pure if the milk came from European breasts.

[spoiler] I think I found myself a new fetish. [/spoiler]

T. Fonterra shill

>From a nutritional perspective, raw milk is to supermarket milk what 5 star organic restaurant meat is to dogfood.
that's not the unpasturized stuff is it?

Native Americans are some of the most lactose intolerant people on earth. If you find a white person in America who is lactose intolerant they're either 1/16 Indian or a Jew.

Here you can sell it at the gate of your farm.

I've been thinking of starting a delivery service business for people who want raw milk but don't want to keep traveling to get it

if I could eat Cheese for every meal without getting sick I genuinely would

fucking love Cheese lads

T. te kawa'ole

Yes

Is enjoying anything a white privileged

>tfw mildly lactose intolerant

>tfw shitskin
>tfw everyone in my house is lactose intolerant
>tfw i buy tons of yoohoo, ice cream, and mac n cheese
>tfw they can't touch it

Woah

What type o shitskin?

Supermarket is pasteurised, homogenised... the works done to it

I dont know anyone who is lactose intolerant. You're not special, white cucks.

Is yoohoo even milk?

all this and more can be yours. I think it's $125 per bottle

The only lactose intolerant people I've ever met were also some of the whitest. Same thing with IBS and that fucking gluten thing.

jungle asian

$2.59 at Wegmans

>Is enjoying dairy a white privilige?

No. East-Africans (Ethiopians primarily) also evolved lactose tolerance due to their history of cattle herding.

nevermind it's per half ounce

>custom message
I'm tempted to buy this just to get a qt to say I'm a big guy and build a wall. I'm sure it'd get a lot of views if I put it up on youtube

Anyone who buys this should be sent to the gas chambers

>not drinking kefir every morning
I pity you, sons of Obama.

This. Organic unhomogenized full fat milk costs 1,3 euros per liter. With modern pasteurization technique most of the nutrients remain intact too. I'm lactose intolerant but the enzymes in unprocessed milk counters the lactose, leading to no symptoms at all.

All I know is milk tastes disgusting

t. Jamal.

t. milk tastes like shit you faggot

Beyond the dairy lobby blowing smoke up everyones ass to make some money, I just don't see the appeal.

if you mean working hard for thousands of years to domesticate animals that convert grass year-round into delicious and nutritious protein...

i'd say yeah, it's quite a privilege that my ancestors worked so much harder than those other lazy fuckers.

I pity those fools who cant enjoy a good cheese fondue or "Ofenkäse"

Nigger

Anyone else find it odd that lactose intolerance is so high in non whites when it's the natural way all mothers feed their young

All mothers give their kids cow milk? Huh

My mother gave me cow milk from a young age.

Can some of you guys back the claim that modern milk is full of estrogen? And don't like me to crappy sites but to actual research.

Also, alternatives? What should I look for in the carton to avoid them? I don't mind paying double or triple.

Intolerance often develops in adolesence. Babies rarely have it

Lactose intolerance develops after infancy.

I pity you.

>cow milk
>human milk

you dumbass

The reason being due to climate mostly

it has lots of protein, vitamins and nutritional value and is extremely easy to get from animals so I would say it is an advantage

At least in the States, cows are pumped with hormones and meds to make them produce more milk all year round. This is not some conspiracy but public knowledge. Organically produced milk is your best bet if you wish to avoid estrogen and other stuff that shouldn't be there.

There are Portuguese brands whose milk supposedly comes from dairy cows roaming around freely in Azores. That's a meme here in Portugal. The milk is like 30% more expensive but most said it is better.
Still not sure whether the cows are injected with hormones or not.

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=DyQL27ICkbc
youtube.com/watch?v=b_fw8QOO9Js
youtube.com/watch?v=j1xPVhq_6_I
youtube.com/watch?v=jT5RM37eGXo

I've heard this but it still makes me wonder why

Your mother didn't love you if she didn't feed you icecream churned from her own titty milk and make choo-chew noises making you think your mouth was a train tunnel

Try contacting some local milk producers about their methods and hope they don't lie

Have you considered the obvious; that people who are inter-racial aren't going to list themselves as "white" but will list themselves as non-white (because it's something different).

Pretty obvious OP.

Absolute madman.

inter-racial people aren't white.

one-drop rule faggot

>I've heard this but it still makes me wonder why
why do you think evolution would make babies tolerant to milk? Like, just a guess?

you would need around 100k views for it to be econimcally wourthwhile (discounting the intangible wealth gained from pleasing Kek)

>tfw you will never be able to make a cool $125 from just gargling some milk in your mouth for a few seconds
this is female privelege

>first nations
The fuck is this shit?
Is that what the savages like to be called now?
Preposterous.

Nah. If you put chocolate syrup in water it tastes just like yoohoo.

I'm black and have lactose intolorence. But if I drink a little milk everyday the symptoms don't become that bad anymore. Just get a little gas. If I stop drinking milk for about a week or two and drink it again then I start getting diarrhea. I guess it's just important to make sure your body stays used to the milk.