Reminder that if (((they))) vote to stop brexit the people will burn down parliament

>inb4 you wont do shit your cucked
Nice meme.
>inb4 how will you do anything without weapons
we wont be needing weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj8-SVCDwYs
youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to burn london to the fucking ground

all you need is a 3 line whip on the vote

I can't believe they're trying this. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but it's just so blatantly against the will of the people. I hope everyone who votes against leaving is fucking killed.

Liz should step in and say get fucked, cunts.

Sadly liz has no actual power...

This. If the MPs vote Remain and the Queen doesn't get off her arse and dissolve Parliament, she has betrayed her role and people as well. You will then have to march on parliament house.

Go Brits. If you want any advice on revolutions you can ask us or the Frenchies for advice. I recommend us personally; the Frenchies killed their King but too many of their elites kept their shit together.

Democracy is only tolerated by the establishment when its convenient

she does if she advocates and consents to UK civilians overthrowing their local governments. pretty sure The Queen could command the country if she sided with the people.

I will be there by your side Sup Forumsrother.

Remember remember the 5th of November

You won't do shit nigger

Maybe not Parliament specifically.

People will increasingly lash out violently at local politicians, the police and immigrants. This much is certain.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

This time though, IT BURNS

It is just us two holding up civilization. Youd better get it together because we are about to be great again.

you cucks won't do shit. also, how exactly can you overthrow the goverment without weapons?

Absolutely. Would have loved to see her refuse to let us join the EU but that would have been seen as interfering in the democratic process. Now, however, she could step in and say 'Fuck this bullshit we're coming out' as the Leave vote earned the biggest democratic mandate in the history of our country. If the scum in parliament try to overrule the referendum she'd be quite right to step in.

You should

Checked

Checked

Guy Fawkes style

The vote will go through parliament anyway. We aren't Continental Europeans, they know we won't stand for it if they ignore us (even if we will stand for a lot of other shit). Parliament is sovereign and the vote must go through parliament even if it's a formality. If they try to fuck with it then we revolt but at the moment there's not much to worry about.

You shit heads better straighten this out. We can't fight globalism by ourselves, and if you guys sit idly by and take it up the ass it will only embolden those in power. Do not let this slide, make sure article 50 is triggered, if not for yourselves then for the others.

youtube.com/watch?v=mj8-SVCDwYs

Remember remember the 5th of November

They'll vote for it. If the Tories voted against it they'd be committing political suicide.

THEY THINK THEY CAN TAKE US ON? FKIN CMON THEN CUNTS LETS AV IT YA TWATS

As they should burn it down. Trump supporters support Brexit. Burn it down.

Reminder that we had a revolution before you.

You won't - your people are weaklings like the rest of western Europe.

Enjoy your stay. It is over.

Actually the Queen has full authority over the Armed forces in the UK, Soldiers take an oath of loyalty to the Queen, not parliament.

We will do something, Dietrich. The people are pissed and WILL take action.

We need to do what we do best. As soon as the vote has a date memes need to be churned out planning the day and location of protests.

If its to work the reaction needs to be organised and swift. Most people will calm down given a week or so.

>as the Leave vote earned the biggest democratic mandate in the history of our country
A strange way to describe a 51% win with low participation

*Franz

No they won't. You know this, I know this.

The ride never ends.

And noone of us can get off it.

Sry Britanon.

check'd

52%

Without rigging probably ~58% - ~60%.

Low participation on the remain side you mean, it was millenials who never turned out to vote. Only have themselves to blame.

yup, the votes not what people are talking about, thats only Sup Forums. What people are talking about is that parliament will get a greater say now. The vote will just get 100 line whipped and go through

How many Germans voted to bring refugees into their country?

>Half the credit fucks are too scared of economic shit by now that brexit is dead cause they pussied out

and immediately went back to what you had before

The Commons was too cowardly to enact the will of the people so gave the people a referendum to take responsibility away from themselves. The Commons now wants the responsibility to block the will of the people.

I'm afraid after the Commons has been on a shameful and constant power grab in the name of representing the people they have no moral case for what they're attempting now. What a shambles.

Germanon, I was going to try and birst their bubble with hard numbers but watching them present 50-50 as a win is just too delicious.

All this nationalist day dreaming eh? ay? ae?

Hes talking about the glorious revolution, not the english civil war.

this is actually very big for everyone! If Brexit fails, it means we are all fucked, because the left can do whatever they want and bypass any vote everywhere! they can just change every vote across the world to their liking. guess hillary will win even if not elected they can just bypass it.

One million angry Anglos with hammers and torches will do it I think.

if they cancel brexit, me and the lads are going to launch "operation grand autismo"

How does it feel to be a part of history?

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o

Why are there so many Brexiters on Sup Forums? I thought Sup Forums was full of geniuses who would benefit from a unified Europe

Is bypassing retards really a negative?

Hope that happens so we can take advantage of the turmoil and recapture our stolen islands.

Burn it all down, pull a Guy Fawkes and well laugh all the way through the boat ride to plant our flag.

>wahhhh everyone who didn't participate would have voted Remain!!!!

Eat shit Fritz.

We're a community of people who hate communities.
We get together with people from all around the world to talk about how great nationalism is.

Jap. Are you trying to shill, or are you really that clueless? If the later, go tho the next konbini and get yourself a new brain.

All the Brexit folk turned up though,,yes, every single one of you fuckers.

You won't do shit. You westerners never do shit it's all one big cocktease.

Lindos dubs mocho
Then let us retake Antofagasta, western Patagonia, and anschluss Uruguay, y otra que from sea to shining sea

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

Nah m8, Japan is right, it's just pol thats full of brexit, your containment area, remember?

Why did you stay at home then, Abdul? Did you not care enough as them?

I'm with ya brits we are at a very important crossroads in history

Its time to take it back

How many civil wars are you upto now Britain? Can I help out in this one?

Why do you think I stayed at home?

Remember, remember
To suck on my mender
To lick on my balls and my cock
I see no reason
why the fellatio season
Should ever be forgone

We dont have 17 million prison vacancies.

Do it you fucking pussy. I guarantee you people won't do shit. All talk, no action.

It is literally the biggest mandate in our history. Besides, 3.8% percentage point margin and 1.4 million votes (whatever it was exactly) is not small. Not that any of that matters, since 50%+1 is the way it works.

You have my gas and fire. Burn that crap down.

"Representative" democracy = greatest bait of ENTIRE MANKIND HISTORY. Not even "democracy" in its roots was "democracy" as we understand it now!

We should do the same here, but, you know, Brazilians are too stupid to get that theres no party defending people's needings. Left? Right? Just a fucking meme. Those douchebags just want money/power. Same in England, where the PM from CONSERVATIVE PARTY goes to BBC and cheers the Ramadan.

You have my gas and fire. I'd be glad to see the UK as we read about it in XIXs: The most based nation. First step is btfo westminster.

Soon my friend.

The plural you, my apologies

Do it faggot. That symbol of oppression has to go you RACIST WHITE MALES!

Hahahah. Pls. The parliament is in London. You wont do shit. Your little movement will be dismatled by Londoners before you can get to the city.

>inb4 you wont do shit your cucked

You won't do shit, you're cucked.

You have two days to uncuck yourself on the 5th of November or you literally won't do shit.

If parliament overules this decision, we will have our 8th Civil War

This

The only true power is violence.

Start killing those responsible. Drag them out into the street. Interogate the elite. Storm the broadcasting stations. Execute the anchors live while broadcasting the dirt.

That's how you accomplish real change. And it'll be amazing how after seeing their circle of "intellectuals" brains be splattered against the wall the tone will change.

No more "The First World is evil" talk. No more "White People are being bred out- and that's a good thing." No, you'll get terrified sycopants writing articles and history journals about how it was obvious that the ones in power overstepped their authority and how the current purge was both justified and needed.

Yup. Anyone who can't see this is blind it will give complete legitimacy for violence.

>mbw nobember 5th

How many rebels would there have to be in london in order to burn down fuckin parliment? Remember they voted remain.

(((they))) have to go back

#MarchonLondon

#LIECOURTRULING

#Brexitmeansbrexit

>low participation
the participation was higher than for their elections. the referendum has more democratic legitimacy than their parliament

What you think of my sycopants?

How, when even assault butter knives are banned?

THE AMERICAN - AS USUAL - SAID THE TRUTH.

We just take a fucking history book. How France got rid from its parasite goverment? Cutting the fucking HEADS off of everybody in the goverment.
How USA got rid from parasite British Empire? Through sabotage, violence, apartheid and war.
How Portugal removed kebab (FOR REAL) in 1498? Killing the fucks who didnt obey the king, every one of them, with total cruelty.
How Romanians finally were free from communism? Putting some nice 7.62 bullets in the head of Ceauscesu.

I want to die

Y'all still salty?

how do you burn down a stone building?

Calm yourself son, Britain is not under that kind of oppression.

>implying you will do shit when you are cucked
>implying violent revolts are even possible in Europe or North America

You're fucking badass. Godspeed, brits.

u put the anonymous leejon mask and the parliment sets on fire

We are now at 1 minute to midnight on the day before the rope

Low-quality.