/foiag/ FBI FOIA GENERAL

HELP US HELP YOU AMERIBROS!

FBI Tweeted this (Oct 2015):
>Make FOIA requests electronically,receive your response to your email account. Open beta test of eFOIA at: h ttps://efoia.fbi.gov

fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

RULES IN FOIA

You CANNOT search for still alive individuals, this requires consent. If you search for deceased individuals, you need to provide evidence of death (obituary, media reports, etc). SEARCH FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND EVENTS.

TOPICS TO FOIA;

PEDOPHILIA CONNECTION;

CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment) and how it relates to;
JEFFREY EPSTEIN CONNECTION; Jeffrey (((Epstein))) VI Foundation

MYSTERIOUS DEATHS;

>CHRIS STEVENS
>SETH RICH
>SCALIA

>Deceased individuals YOU NEED PROOF OF DEATH, OBITUARY, MEDIA ETC

DIRTY DONOR MONEY TO THE CLINTON WORLD;

Tavistock
Teneo Holdings
Coca Cola Company
Dow Chemical Company
UBS
Barclays Capital
Ericsson
BHP
HSBC
Bonner group

>CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE
>CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE
>CLINTON FOUNDATION

POLITICAL CONSULTING (CONNECTING "DONORS" TO THE CLINTONS)
TENEO HOLDINGS, TENEO CONSULTING AND TENEO LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE

FOLLOW THE MONEY; THESE ARE THE DEMOCRATS BIGGEST DONORS

>TOM STEYER; NEXT GENERATION
>DONALD SUSSMAN; PALOMA PARTNERS
>GEORGE SOROS; SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT
>FRED EYCHANER; NEWSWEB CORP
>MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, BLOOMBERG LP
>HAIM+CHERY SABAN; SABAN CAPITAL GROUP
>JAMES+MARILYN SIMONS; RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES+SIMONS FOUNDATION

HUMA ABEDINS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CONNECTION;
>International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child (IICWC)
>Oxford Center For Islamic Studies

Also SOROS-owned or affiliated ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES.

These are: Dominion, Diebold, ES&S, Hart InterCivic, Sequoia, SmartMatic

TOP 5 PRIORITY FOIA;
TAVISTOCK
TENEO HOLDINGS
Jeffrey (((Epstein))) VI Foundation
CLINTON FOUNDATION
CLINTON GLOBAL INITATIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
efoia.fbi.gov
myfax.com/Free/
mobile.twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793956833601781760/video/1
twitter.com/MS70Life/status/792191680837320705
nytimes.com/1993/11/02/us/supreme-court-roundup-child-smut-conviction-vacated-after-us-shift.html
whatdoesitmean.com/index2049.htm
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
rwbnetsec.com/fierce-dns-scanner/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621058/Mystery-husband-Georgia-assistant-attorney-general-shot-dead-working-Lyft-driver.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/mobilebasic
11alive.com/mb/news/local/husband-of-ga-assistant-attorney-general-found-dead-/226601132
obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Shahriar-Zolfaghari&lc=4944&pid=180199657&mid=6954724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post in thread what you requests so that other anons can request same thing. 3 REQUESTS = THEY MAKE IT PUBLIC AT vault.fbi.gov/recently-added

tl;dr
1) efoia.fbi.gov
2) Make a request using the template and above organizations of interest
3) Post in thread what you requested so other anons can request the same thing
4) ???????
5) Profit!

SAMPLE FOIA LETTER HERE; EDIT IT AND ALTER FOR OTHER TOPICS

Date: 11/3/2016

To Whom it May Concern,

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

I want to review any documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative and/or Clinton Health Access Initiative as they relate to suspected corruption, donations from foreign entities and countries (including but is not limited to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Nigeria and Morocco) or corporations such as Tavistock, Teneo Holdings, HSBC, UBS and Dow Chemical Company.

Please search the FBI's indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:

1. Text messages, emails or other communications pertinent to covering up or pardoning individuals suspected to be involved in the above listed criminal activites.

2. Surveillance and audio logs of the aforementioned entities suspected to be involved in breaches in campaign finance laws and otherwise irregularities in donations

3. Information about monetary transfers to or from the Clinton Foundation and the aforementioned entities or other known associates.

I am willing to pay up to $777 for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.

This information is for personal use and will not be used commercially or in a for-profit venture.

Thank you for your consideration,

XXXX

You can send FOIA requests through fax from the internet
>myfax.com/Free/
Though this is slower than eFOIA.

CLINTONS NON-CLASSIFIED SERVER WAS BREACHED BY ATLEAST 5 FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

THIS IS WHY COMEY WENT BALLS DEEP

mobile.twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793956833601781760/video/1

JOE "THE SCHMUCK" BIDEN REACTS TO THE (((WEINER))) LEAKS

twitter.com/MS70Life/status/792191680837320705

BILL CLINTON HAS GONE EASY ON PEDOPHILES IN THE PAST

nytimes.com/1993/11/02/us/supreme-court-roundup-child-smut-conviction-vacated-after-us-shift.html

HELP US HELP YOU AMERIBROS

YOU GOT ONE SHOT, ONE OPPURTUNITY

FIOA requests must be short and succinct, not much effort is required to save your republic!

WE LIVE IN A TIMELINE WHERE THE FBI WANTS YOU TO FOIA; IMAGINE THAT!

We need to give them a legal reason to dump all the important docs before the election, FIVE DAYS REMAINING BOYS

BUMP

post this in /hrc/, they'll have it all neat and tidy for the feds to quickly analyze and file it all over to their own database

>UBS
DELETE THIS

im sorry user but you know they're as corrupt as they come.

>money doesn't stink
it's just smells

I've got links up in /cfg/ and trumpgen. Dont wanna flood the boards too much. This is important, help me keep it bumped.

>pic related, what you are fighting for

Hah awhat the fuck niggers how is this 8 replies hahah fuck Pol niggas

man i can not understand these fucking terms of service im so exhausted

Dont worry about the terms of service friend. They're not stopping us from anything. The template is ready to launch.If you keep your request to organizations and events, you wont even need any additional information.

will do

bumpin for some early morning FOIA work

Thanks buddy. Btw, it only takes a few short minutes to make a request, so if you havent sent in a request today, please do so. If you want to make a request about something other than the Clinton Foundation (though it is the top priority), you only need to change this paragraph from the template

>I want to review any documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative and/or Clinton Health Access Initiative as they relate to suspected corruption, donations from foreign entities and countries (including but is not limited to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Nigeria and Morocco) or corporations such as Tavistock, Teneo Holdings, HSBC, UBS and Dow Chemical Company.

It doesnt need to be written in academic english, just plain and simple. "I want info on this particular happening please".

Jason Leopold from Vice already did a FOIA request for Seth Rich. US govt didn't have any info. That was 2 - 3 months ago.

4/pol/ is pretty weak in terms of research and strategic operations.

However it is the bulk fighting force of the memetic army.

Jeffrey Epstein
DC Madam
General Rossi
Clinton Foundation
William J. Clinton
Tony Rodham

Bump

lack of sleep currently, just shitposting till I doze off, I'll keep the thread running with my browser, when I wake up in about 7-8 hours I'll get to work on all this, thank you Sven

Morning guys. Sorry I'm late... traffic etc etc

This is from a thread late last night in case you missed it sweedbro

Reminder that we can't search for living individuals, we need to go after the organization they are represented by.

For Tony Rodham, thats VCS Mining (The organization that profited from Clinton Foundation money during Haiti earthquake.

For WJC and HRC, its obviously the CF/CGI/CHAI.

For Epstein, its Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation

I dont know how much info there will be on Rossi and DC Madam, but I understand why they're interesting.

Nice to see you again fbipepe. Nice digits .223

I did miss that, thanks user.

how do the codes work?

Bump

It's some faggot roleplaying and by effect to make you people "wait" instead of doing so0mething

like investigating
sending coordinated FOIA requests

Can anyone in Hawaii get a DNA sample from this location? There might be traces from the bucket that leads to something.

pls

Thats one nasty ass looking bucket. If I was gonna dissolve someone in acid, I'd use a bucket like that.

Finland might be right about this in . If it were true, the codes relate to files that have been hashed. You hash whats released and if they match you have a true document. If even 1 letter is off between the 2 docs the hashes with be totally different.

If there's an adress just call the police maybe?

SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH FUCKING RICH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in Alabama man sorry. Hawaii 5k miles away.

Anyone submit this one yet?

Late to the party... Has anyone made a connection with that weird "lollipop" email yet?

KEEP THIS SHIT BUMPED EVERYONE - IT'S YOUR DUTY TO KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!

THESE FINAL HOURS MEAN EVERYTHING

ANY LITTLE MORSEL OF INFO UNCOVERED CAN STOP ATTEMPTS TO BLOCK JUSTICE, LIKE THE DOJ MOLE LEAK

This.

Shahriar Zolfaghari, deceased husband of Camila Wright, Georgia assistant attorney general who investigating Bill Clinton's alleged connection with pedophilia.

whatdoesitmean.com/index2049.htm

What email?

I havent seen it in previous threads. I'll add it to the next OP.

Lollipop is a media term for that microphone that staffers hold up to record audio better.

He's alive, ongoing maybe? and suing with aclu would take years.

Focus on the Clinton Foundation.
It's by far the biggest focus of the leaks this year.

Thank you. Also, Camila Wright's decreased husband Shahriar Zolfaghari, gunned down for "no apparent reason" while Wright was investigating pedophilia rings possibly associated with the Clintons.

Which one should I do today?

Even if he's alive, you can request investigation documents. Wish people would quit citing that "deceased persons" thing as if it's the ultimate cock block. YOU CAN REQUEST DOCUMENTS OF ANY INVESTIGATION.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

That may be the case, but this email is worded strangely

I'm pretty sure that between us and plebbit we've gotten atleast 3 requests for the Clinton Foundation.

Maybe go after flight logs of Epsteins "Lolita Express" and payments made to and from the "Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation" ?

>related to the pedophilia ring, this is Epsteins brothel mama, the acquisitioner of young poon. "Ghislaine Maxwell "

bumb 4 Sweden

I wish we could find this guy in pic related. Yah I put Sup Forums in there but the real redacted name would be nice.

Someone submit this one...

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Kun Shan Chun, born in China and began working for the FBI in 1997, and was charged in 2016 with four counts of working to "falsify, conceal, and cover up by trick, scheme, and device a material fact"; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Kun Shan Chun, in particular the investigation of Kun Shan Chun in the case of the 2016 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Kun Shan Chun was a part during his time at FBI.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint.

FIERCE is a tool written by Robert Hansen, aka, RSnake.

rwbnetsec.com/fierce-dns-scanner/

Camila Wright has not been mentioned ANYWHERE that I've seen. If I'm wrong, correct me.

Well I can only submit 1 today so we need to decide together which to send and I will send it.

Stuck at work but imma be bumping

Least I can do

Just seeing her name pop up in news of the husbands death.

>According to 11 Alive, a witness told police that he pulled up behind Mr Zolfaghari's vehicle at a red light next to a church at around 1am on Wednesday, but got out to see what was the matter when he did not pull away after the light changed to green.

>Two shell casings were found at the scene, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621058/Mystery-husband-Georgia-assistant-attorney-general-shot-dead-working-Lyft-driver.html

Someone got into the car and doubletapped him.

>Someone got into the car and doubletapped him.
Slander! It was a suicide by double tap!

Yes. This needs a few requests put in...

I'll put it into words, let's make sure it gets submitted.

Sounds good. While the FBIgook story is important, I think we should focus on stuff that could harm the Clintons before the election.

user said he was involved in the Benghazi investigation and he interfered with it. user requested we FOIA all investigations that he participated in.

I think it might be relevant. If user was not a LARPer...

Hang on for the Zolfaghari template.

Just submitted a request on Seth Rich

I think "compromised" means that he leaked intel to the gooks on it. Its probably relevant, but its not a gamechanger in my opinion.

How bad is Malmö for real swaedebor

That fierce prog looks cool. If that guy from my previous pic saw a bunch of shit on that romanian server... guess he wouldn't want to be found now anyway with all these dead ppl around.

Why would user (assuming he's real and not a LARPer) have posted it yesterday urgently requesting us to FOIA it, if not relevant? Let's at least have some requests submitted.

I live pretty far from Malmö and I dont have any reason to go there, so I dont have any first hand accounts.

But its pretty bad. Police has basically lost control, and since its run by a bunch of cucks its probably not getting better any time soon.

Okay, lets try to get 3 requests off for the assassination of the hubby of the human trafficking prosecutor and then we go for the gook.

If you have a boilerplate request ready to go, Copy/pasta the kill list onto it.

Europe should've listened to Gaddafi
fucking hell

bumping.

Pasta from previous thread:

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA. MARC TURI. MKULTRA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS. 7TH FLOOR GROUP.
VINCE FOSTER. SETH RICH. HSBC BANK. IRAN CASH FOR HOSTAGES. SALE OF ARMS / EXPLOSIVES ON DARKNET. MH370, 1MDB and Leonardo DiCaprio. SCALIAS DEATH
Template on Google docs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1V8pUrcsMY7dIEftEJbsH76sPMjjc7Ti5ySxLFla88hQ/mobilebasic

Did you bring donuts.

Bump

Here's the template for that one.

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Shahriar Zolfaghari, deceased husband of Georgia assistant attorney general Camila Wright, gunned down in vehicle; and, investigations of or conducted by Camila Wright that may have been subject to review during or related to the investigation of Zolfaghari’s death; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Shahriar Zolfaghari, including the investigation of the circumstances of his death; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of or conducted by Camila Wright occurring or ongoing during or before the death of her husband Shahriar Zolfaghari, that may have been of interest or subject to review during the investigation of Zolfaghari's death.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint.

Look though, that doc has like 50 request in it and right now I'm sitting on page right before the submit page and it says this: 1 time per day and 1 subject per request. pic related

Submitter also needs to include proof of death. The following will work, but maybe an obituary could be found well.

Proof of death:

11alive.com/mb/news/local/husband-of-ga-assistant-attorney-general-found-dead-/226601132

Looks good man. Do we need to include date of birth/death and an obituary?

You beat me to it. Great.

I'll use this obit:

obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Shahriar-Zolfaghari&lc=4944&pid=180199657&mid=6954724

Yes, I forgot date of death...

June 1, 2016 as far as I can tell.

Perfect!

Now we're getting somewhere. Godspeed brothers.

daily reminder that it will be impossible to get a FOIA request fulfilled before Nov 8th. it will take 6 months to a year. part of me thinks these are shill threads meant to distract people from putting out all the great info we already have.

Do we have at least three going in yet?

Suppose it was just a great coincidence that they opened the eFOIPA system and encouraging people to submit requests electronically the very day they started leaking info to the public?

If you and send in then we have atleast 2.

Ok

They've already uploaded info to the FBI Vault regarding Marc Rich and Clinton. That didnt take 6 months to process. Do your part and make a request, it cant hurt bro.
Use this.

Well its 3:35 here, sounds like beer o'clock to me.

idk if my bumps will register anymore

why beer?

Oh shit, looks like only one request allowed per 24 hour period. I'll have to submit my request tonight since I already made one yesterday, like this.

The companies "MC2 Model Management", and "Karin Models" (both which will be collectively referenced in this document as “the Companies”), owned by Jean Luc Brenel; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving the MC2 Model Management or Karin Models, in particular in relation to allegations of sex trafficking; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation involving Yugoslavian national Natalia Marcinkova as it relates to the Companies of Jean Luc Brenel, as it relates to allegations of sex trafficking; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation involving Virginia Roberts, who joined in a lawsuit in the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, claiming her rights were violated under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, as it relates to the Companies of Jean Luc Brenel; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation involving Ghislaine Maxwell, New York socialite and associate of American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation involving Sarah Kellen, personal assistant of American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

every single agency has a massive backlog of FOIA requests. if you think it's just one guy at a computer with unlimited authority to release FBI docs to the public as the requests come in then you're mistaken. a FOIA request must go through a lengthy process. it will take way way way longer than a week. this is the government we're talking about here. Sup Forums sending out FOIA requests is a massive distraction from all the great shit we already have.

Because drinking beer is our national sport and I'm too much of a pussy to start shotting tequila alone on a weekday.

Are you leaving?

If you are, please make a new thread first!

Not at all, I have ~72 beers in storage.

I'm on my phone and can't create but I can request. Someone use this template and start posting the requests for the Clinton Kill List. >Consult with /cfg/ and /sg/ for new leads.

If you have a lead you want to chase, don't just toss out a keyword. Provide the FOI request letter so we can get it made public.

Even if you are right, these are important, stop trying to derail the work we're doing here.

liquor is fast and easy, I remember something about absorbing it up the ass if you don't like the taste