PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 12: WYSS EDITION

Previous Threads:

Keep this shit going lads, American Sup Forums is just starting to wake up.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

FINALLY, USE INFO IN THIS PASTEBIN TO CREATE WEAPONIZED MEMES, TWEET OUT WITH HASHTAGS LIKE #WORLDSERIES FOR VISIBILITY:

pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

Help us find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ge7Ip
youtube.com/watch?v=XmwVnOF2mLU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
niuhawaiillc.com/
rense.com/general74/mother.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XfWFjWnuCQE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95855578/#q95855578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
listings.findthecompany.com/l/22843853/GoTo-Guy-Productions-Inc-in-North-Miami-Beach-FL
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973
google.com/maps/@25.9194127,-80.1697341,3a,75y,126.48h,72.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFaZEVSax5adi4gFYi8t-Mw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478170094675.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/12220
floridaresidentdb.com/person/109716362/kechnide_j_theobrun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump

bump

Awake bump

yesterday CTR was trying to derail these threads with CP

That means we are onto something

cheese pizza and pasta confirmed for flavortown

>Create weaponized memes
We need to solve it first. Otherwise it will look like another tinfoil bullshit.

reposting from last thread

I need your help boys.

>mfw reading these threads
what the fuck is going on guys

Where does that rightmost post come from? It's kinda confusing.

we're making history, simple as that

possibly related

archive.fo/ge7Ip

bif skipman yo

Guess we are on somthing big right now

I'm confused and scared

The more I dig, the less I comprehend

The wording of the emails is so... bizarre. So cryptic about the most simple of things...

Kek save us

Kek is with us

You're not kidding

From user, obviously

Must have memed too hard yesterday because my back is thrown out today. I'm actually crippled right now and worried that when the day of the rope comes in a few days I won't be ready

Further back in the area of third pic

Official Autisting song of this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=XmwVnOF2mLU

Wait a fucking minute

Didn't someone in a previous thread one or two back say some shit about hot dog meat

Or a hot dog stand, podesta's hot dog stand in Hawaii

Let me get this straight

1. Abduct kids from disaster areas, or just fucking wherever
2. Rape
3. Illegal human experiments
4. Dispose of the bodies possibly by turning them into fucking hot dogs
5. Selling the hot dogs

The reality indeed seems to be too big to play off as fantasy.

By the way, pic related. Remember when he died? There were rumours immediately that he had been investigating a White House child sex ring. Look it up.

I fell asleep during the 8th thread last night. Did I miss anything important?

Could be true, could be bullshit
Any source hinting to that hypothesis?

>tiny doe goes rip sad = yes i do podesta ring

It was an anagram relating to the human trafficking & CP

Kek will guide is with his deep darkness before the Don. Kek will watch over us with his chaotic intent ensuring we are liberated.

Praise be unto Kek and his chosen The Emperor.

(You)
(You)
(You)
CHEESYBAY #SAVEOURCHILDREN
READ ANONS PL0X!!!

it was hot dog stand, yeah.

in one of the emails

ayy

I mean, there's barely enough context to the entire pic as it is, and that post can be a bit confusing. At least add an archive link if you want to make this understandable to normies.

I can see a connection to the hot dog stands, but not as cannabalism.
Consuming children in ot he r ways though, quite possible...

just a friendly reminder at this point. We're so fucking deep here, start using strong encrypted file containers or volumes to save your pics, text files etc. Veracrypt with aes256 is sufficient.
This is huge and we're all in it together

Fuck I think I'm going to throw up
"Between 7th and 1600, no fun. Hope you're doing ok. I'm dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii..."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

OHMYGOD CHEESYBAY IS REAL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IM SO SCARED NOW WHAT HAVE WE UNCOVERED

(You)
(You)
(You)
CHEESYBAY #SAVEOURCHILDREN
READ ANONS PL0X!!!

Real Wizard here:
Common practices of Moloch worship in ancient babylonian times involved the the eating of the innocent, cannibalism.

I dont remember exactly but it was something to do with child snuff tapes.

>uses a burner laptop for all of this
get a cheap laptop.

Rum wizard is that you

This is pretty gross

EVERYTHING

HAWAII POSSIBLE PART OF CP WORLDWIDE MAFIA

(You)
(You)
(You)
#CHEESYBAY #SAVEOURCHILDREN
READ ANONS PL0X!!!

I'm telling you guys this is some occult shit

Holy shit its all fucking true. I'm feeling nauseatic right now. Imagine waking up one morning and finding out that /x/ was right all along. Actually we dont have to imagine any longer. Just looking.

Yes it is, but we're in this together. With the shilling we experienced earlier, and the darker this rabbit hole keeps getting, even I'm feel sick. And I've literally traveled to hell a few times for groceries.

I'm going to confer with my own personal council about these things later today and I'll likely post about it then with what we have divined.

Keep Kek in your heart my fellows, we're witnessing the true face of evil right now.

Alright, can anyone confirm about John having said hotdog stand?
I suspect it might code though

>Podesta orgy inside

Do not let these be slid

DO NOT LET THESE BE SLID

One of the possible invitations of John Podesta to David Brock's pedo party attached in one of the emails (from previous thread)

I'm going to meditate. Going to be needing a lot of energy for this one. I'll see you beyond the veil

Jimmy Pflueger no longer owns site

A Niu Valley property on which earthmoving work was conducted without a required city permit is owned by Niu LLC, a limited-liability company controlled by Tracy L. Pflueger and Helen Sandy Pflueger Phillips, daughters of Jimmy Pflueger.

niuhawaiillc.com/

Adult and pediatric massages.

Bump with random pic I have no idea what it is.

As far as I can see, they were two different things that interconnect.

There's the story (going from memory here) where someone allegedly was taken to the Bohemian Grove to make a snuff/orgy film where a guy with a camera/the director introduced himself as Hunter Thompson.

Then there were the stories that emerged after his apparent suicide, about how he was investigating and had been talking about a child prostitution ring in the White House.

rense.com/general74/mother.htm

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES WHAT THE LIVING FUCK

It might be time for a different approach lads and lasses.

I might need to let you in on another secret society who's on 'our' side. We might need to all start working together.

note, this sounds familliar to the hollywood pedo mansion parties

Take a look at 45:09, it begins talking about pedo parties, then they show what the pedo parties are like in this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=XfWFjWnuCQE

So I've gone through cheesybay's ebay feedback and can't find anything suspicious. seems to sell a whole different lot of junk.

Can you guys link me to the "suspicious" stuff? What are you all creaming yourselves over?

try to enter a dreamscape, see if they can give you any insight on where to look.

source?

They also specifically say "it was an after party"

clinton foundation was not only a cover for money laundering but an international ring of trafficked kids rented out to super donors. Bern victims didn't stand a chance.

I'm sincerely worried somebody tries to lay a hit on the Don now.

Just read the previous threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95855578/#q95855578

Understood, I'll watch for you

>NOT AVAILABLE IN AMERICA

WTF (((HOLLYWOOD))) REEEEE

HOLY FUCK

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

THAT PEDO PARTY MENTIONED "BROCK PIERCE" AS THE MAIN GUY

I googled "Brock Pierce" found this on his wiki:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
>Pierce supports non-profit and advocacy efforts, and is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.[6]

Where is the evidence that any of these people are actually pedos/connected with pedos/are having pedo parties?

I don't care about odd things in leaked emails or party invites.

Where is the PROOF that these people are trafficking children and are part of a big child sex ring?

Jesus.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XfWFjWnuCQE

45:55 is when Brock Pierce is mentioned

so this links hollywood pedo scandal to clinton?

2 doors to the west of linked house from previous thread:
"Go-To Guy Productions Inc. is a small, fairly new organization in the motion picture and tape distribution companies industry located in North Miami Beach, FL. "
listings.findthecompany.com/l/22843853/GoTo-Guy-Productions-Inc-in-North-Miami-Beach-FL

2 "Missionary" churches just the the east a few streets.
Original post:
--Weird shit here.

When you register as an "inc" you have to have a record on file with the state, here's her record: florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Lists the address as 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL

Google maps: google.com/maps/@25.9194127,-80.1697341,3a,75y,126.48h,72.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFaZEVSax5adi4gFYi8t-Mw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1 --

m8 you better not be larping

>Where is the PROOF that these people are trafficking children and are part of a big child sex ring?
How about the dozens of people CONVICTED of human trafficking and sexual abuse that these people have used their influence to protect?

check out the Brazen Bull "torture device" and tell me it isn't a fucking human oven.

I know it isn't a credible source, I'm an user claiming to be a wizard after all, but my study of texts and manuscripts on this stuff has explained that Moloch worship is where all of our "evil cults" from literature and folklore come from. Human sacrifice, cannibalism, demon summonings, etc. etc.

I keep getting Brock Pierce and David Brock mixed up. Haven't slept. Must recover. Good luck europoors, we are in your hands...!

that's what these threads are for ausbro

Hourly reminder to archive every fucking site that might be relevant

>http:/archive.is

Well that party in the podesta email was a David Brock party

the hollywood one i posted was talking about Brock Pierce, who apparently is a member of CGI

the first shift is here to take up the torch

If you guys haven't seen The Conspiracy yet, then do.

It's a found-footage type documentary film that has a guy breaking in to the movies' version of the Bohemian Grove.

The directors are redpilled as fuck, they knew what was going on.

>End of the movie has them outright admitting that they want a one-world government.

Jeffrey a good boy he dindu nuffin he managing funds and sheeit turnin his life around

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478170094675.jpg

unfortunate coincidence or na? bif skipman / dave flintstone

It's not a joke.

Any of you reading this should pray tonight.

Try this link, same time stamps

youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk

I'm looking at the threads in the previous one and you guys are rambling about pizza places and making a lot of assumptions about people without providing proof. You're connecting the dots without having any lines to do so.

>pool party
>hot dog stand

>life sized cow statue

hello

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/12220

Pray to what? Kek?

>David Brock's pedo party

Can you please provide any evidence that David Brock might be a pedo and that is a pedo party they're talking about or are you just making shit up?

you know you could all be looking for more corrupt links between the Clintons and others but you're just making shit like this up

kind of sad

DELETE THIS IT'S ALL BUNK YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO

September 14, 2016 » Kechnide J Theobrun » Address: 15521 NE 15Th Ave, N Miami Beach FL 33162 » Active
Personal Information

Full Name Kechnide J Theobrun
Party Affiliation Democrat
Gender Female
Race Black, Not Hispanic
County Miami-Dade
Phone Number
Addresses

Residential Address 15521 NE 15Th Ave
N Miami Beach FL 33162
Mailing Address
Email Address
floridaresidentdb.com/person/109716362/kechnide_j_theobrun
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Did you ever imagine how much effort they put to clean the traces? Did you ever think of it. We all should pray now to survive this week if this all is truth.

>I know it isn't a credible source

If anything, your role-play is keeping close to the truth that we would know, so it is not derailing. Thats already better than CTR-shills.

About Moloch, any god requirding child-sacrifices, isn't on the side of good. Now add that the us-elite has a fascination with him, and - seemingly - pedophilia, and well, its all there.

By the by, "Wizard". Give us some hints or evidence, and I just might believe your mysticism shmuck.

OH NO
SOMEONE IS SHARING A PICTURE OF THEIR CHILD WITH FRIENDS

Oh the humanity

Was following these threads last night, only checked the first 4.

Things are getting scary as fuck, guys. We're onto something big. I'm proud.

Yeah you are probably right, its weird, i think tommy chong visited him just before his "suicide" and said he was in good spirits.

OCCULT OCCULT OCCULT OCCULT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir just made a wizard shit his robes, GOOD FUCKING FIND

If someone could do a chemical analysis of the contents of that bucket, that could be significant

I imagine testing for lye isn't difficult, it's not exactly an inert chemical