It is a fundamental inescapable fact that the vast majority of human achievement is concentrated in Ashkenazi Jews...

It is a fundamental inescapable fact that the vast majority of human achievement is concentrated in Ashkenazi Jews, Anglos and Germanics, and the remainder are almost invariably inferior to these three principal heirs of humanity

The sooner you accept your glaringly apparent inferiority the sooner you find tranquility and peace in your existence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_battery
wikiislam.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 in 4 people in your shithole country have internet and you chose to waste time on it posting this?

Nearly everybody has access to mobile internet, and I took a break from reading to post this and fish for ideas

The environment forged the founders of modern humanity, everyone south of France and Mexico, and east of Germany are pathetic ambulatory waste meant for slave-labour

>Mexico,
Obviously meant the United States, with the exclusion of ethnic minorities

Honestly, the institution of an efficient eugenics program among non-anglo/germanic/ashkenazis would be the ultimate humane act

>Sudan

lol shitskin. It was the Mediterraneans that laid the foundation of Western Europe. Even Hitler said Aryans weren't as creative. Why do you care anyway? Stay in your country and mind your own damn business.

It's obvious that you're of Mediterranean descent, and even then, you are inferior in average to your northern brethren

Why are Mediterranean and eastern countries inferior to their western counterparts? They also aren't white according to the strict application of the definition

Also, you are obviously an ignorant mexishit

No offense intended towards Mexibros

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

Throw in Russians and you've got yourself a complete list

Very modest and humble compared to the aggregate Germanic or Anglo scientific achievement(s)

Not really, read through it.

They discovered and invented a good portion of what is known today. They especially contributed a lot of physics, chemistry, and biology.

I will, thank you, being an aspiring neurologist (not machete-wielding African surgeon) I can attest to this guy's basedness

>Vladimir Betz, discovered Betz cells of primary motor cortex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventors

I mean, fuck the battery and radio, right Abrar? Renaissance was complete bullshit huh? You can take the hardest core Nazi and he will always admit that it was a Mediterranean who gave civility to Aryans. Germans were the original parasite invaders, to the point that having yellow hair was stigmatized. Why do you think it's called blonde or "fair" hair now?

>shitskin calling Mediterraneans nonwhite

Stop worshiping Germans, they don't like you and never will.

>I mean, fuck the battery and radio, right Abrar
Doesn't matter, a Scot and a few Germans placed the theoretical basis for these practical improvisations, similar to the creation of an instrument and the performance by a musician

I don't care if Germans hate me, I am merely stating what are basic observations.

>Doesn't matter, a Scot and a few Germans placed the theoretical basis for these practical improvisations, similar to the creation of an instrument and the performance by a musician
>being this much of a pseudo-intellectual

Why that's not the same at all. Terrible analogy, I'm inclined to believe that you're full of yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_battery

An Anglo thinks of a concept of a battery. But it was an Italian, who independently, actually made the first voltaic pile. The analogy would be like this: An Anglo ponders of a hypothetical wind instrument; Italian independently invents a trumpet. You are only correct marginally, you seem to have placed Germanics on a pedestal for some convoluted reason.

>It is a fundamental inescapable fact that the vast majority of human achievement is concentrated in Ashkenazi Jews, Anglos and Germanics
>concentrated in Ashkenazi Jews, Anglos and Germanics
>Anglos and Germanics
>and Germanics

It's a fundamental inescapable fact that Sup Forums can be absolutely fucking retarded sometimes

I am not full of myself, but anyone will tell you modern Italians particularly 'Terroni' such as yourself are inferior to Germans and Anglos

You don't need a passionate rebuttal or a ad hominem about my ethnic make-up, you will remain inferior, far less so than me

How so?

>It is a fundamental inescapable fact that the vast majority of human achievement is concentrated in Anglos

FTFY

>Ashkenazi Jews
>concentrated

Kek

I have severe language difficulties despite English being my native language, I hope I got the point across

>You don't need a passionate rebuttal or a ad hominem about my ethnic make-up
>Calls me "terrone"

I'm "polentone" or "padano", shitskin. You are mirin' so hard, brah. I can't think of any significant contribution that any Sudanese person made to the world, past or present. You, I'm afraid, are suffering from a mongrel complex. Best of luck to you.

>to the point that having yellow hair was stigmatized
False, Roman noblewomen dies their hair blond and red to emulate northerners.

Most modern advances in sciences and medicine have come from America. Russia is quite good in some areas. China has too much social pressure to be correct, which results in doctored or useless data.

What about asians?

Sure they may not have the insane technological breakthroughs, but they've had great socieitiees for thousands of years, contributed a lot to philosophy/religion

That is until the Germans came en masse to culturally enrich. I mean, back in 1985, we all loved black hair right? Now we can't stand it.

I find it amusing that you represent a shitskin to your norther neighbours, and project with such intensity to convince yourself otherwise. Your language and peurile behaviour indicate that you are too emotional and butthurt to hold a proper conversation about your glaring inferiority to Germanics-Anglos

Goodbye to you too

A threshold needs to be established for mass eugenics, we'll be annihilated but a good chuck of Asians will remain

The ultimate red-pill is that everyone contributes. The smart man looks into ways to benefit from undiscovered potential. Eugenics and other grandiose programs are for losers. Eventually, Africa, India, China will all be civilized to the point of Western Europe and many people will get rich in this process. Meanwhile, stormcucks will die on the pavement with their Trump hats on shouting "Race war now".

If you believe that an intelligence-based eugenics program is unwarranted, know that it will at l;east significantly accelerate the civilization process outside of Europe and NA

The migration of Germans created most Western European countries and the majority of our achievements since the Renaissance. You do know Italy comes from Germanic nobles ruling it? When the Byzantine Meds took it back over for a time it resulted in it being almost completely depopulated and worthless for centuries.

Chinese and middle eastern scientific advances were quickly overshadowed as early as the 1850's. For whatever reason, us Westerners are good with invention.

There's no reason to eliminate anyone when you can make money from them. That's what actual smart people do, including Ashkenazi Jews.

walp i have heard enough. lets fight FGT. none of those 3 can put up any fight right now

i dare the UK to spend money on its military. nhs is crumbling and there will be blood in the streets if you pasty faggots spend 1 dime on weapons

How could one like you be so unaware of the nature of this website? How could one like you be so autistic and oblivious of ironic and satirical banter?

>It is a fundamental inescapable fact that the vast majority of human achievement is concentrated in Ashkenazi Jews, Anglos and Germanics, and the remainder are almost invariably inferior to these three principal heirs of humanity

How could one like you provide such a ludicrous statement with no evidence to support it? From many facets, it appears that you are a troll suffering from many delusions of grandeur for a race and people that you aren't even a part of.

One thing Trump is damned smart about. He knows a strong military is key to our sovereignty.

Once automation of all forms of menial and semi-skilled labour takes hold, there will be no redeeming quality left in non-whites, and non-A/G/Ais

Islamists are severly insecure about female sexual liberation and intellectualism.

Umar, the caliphate and Prophet's beloved companion actually stood beside several of his wifes, to 'ensure' a divine commandment for the enforcement of the Hijab would 'suddenly appear'.

Islam is a disgusting farce

Compare Italy's scientific awards to any Germanic/Anglo-dominant society

That's a very Greek sentiment, its one of the reasons your country is a shithole now. Thinking of people as entities to exploit instead of people to improve leads to a stagnant and crime ridden society.

>herpderp SIEG HEIL
*Le sigh.*

Daily reminder to contribute to the critique of Islam
wikiislam.com

This site cemented my apostasy and fedora-tier enlightenment

Okay I admit I have symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome/HFA, but I will wait until the conclusion of my 12 month gluten/lactose-free diet to make sure

jesus was a nigger

If he was, then what the fuck is Mohammed? He did some of the most ridiculous shit imaginable