Return pan after MAGA?

I've had this chick at my school (Ivy League) whom I starting hooking up with a few weeks ago, we kept it low key, it was fun and we'd go to each other's places and sometimes cook for each other in addition to the sex. She left her pan at my place and we figured she'd pick it up on a different week the next night we tried to bang.

So said woman is a super liberal btw and although never talking about it, I could sense she was a Hillary supporter. On our way home last Thursday night I mentioned the debate for the luls and unsurprisingly she thought I was this super bigoted racist/sexist once I mentioned I support trump.

So we talk for a bit about it, at this point she questions me why someone so smart could want to vote for trump, I proceed to shoot down each of her points with how Hillary is corrupt, doesn't represent women well, is a war mongerer, etc.

After btfo, all she has is

>user you're very patronizing. I've lost all of my respect for you. You're coming off as very unintelligent
>she's literally got nothing to say and can't refute me
>leaves the train on our way home to go home

At this point I didn't give a shit, at this point I had already banged her a lot and had other hookup prospects in mind.

Now here's where you guys come in. Last night she texted me to come meet her to return her pan back. I'm thinking of ignoring her until next Tuesday for when after Trump wins the election, then tell her "sure, what time is good for you?"

Looking for ideas on how to make this as entertaining for myself as possible. Or perhaps I can redpill her, but I really don't care.

Pic related isn't her but she's from France.

Keep a record of all your communications from here on out, you've got a rape accusation in your future.

Because I wanted to MAGA?

This. Don't bother trying to red pill her, she's probably already made up her mind. Just salvage what you can to get either food, sex or her pan.

My gf supports hillary. It's fine, I don't need her to be red pilled. She's ok with me supporting trump so what the fuck do i care.

That night she left on the train she actually apologized for coming off closeminded and said maybe we can talk again after she's had time to sit on it. But when she texted me last night it seems like she just wants her pan so I'm certain she is adamant about Hillary. I don't think she actually holds animosity towards me though.

If someone is willing to throw away a relationship because of politics, then she will 100% also have the capability of making false rape claims. watch yourself user.

Just give her the pan back in public place and be done with it.

Wasn't a relationship, were just hookup buddies. But I'm not going to be afraid to turn her pan back on a timely manner just because she's a woman and liberal. Come on guys.

She's a chick dude what do you expect? Just fuck her you moron. You're making the mistake of thinking men and women are equal. Stop that

>war mongerer
*warmonger

>she can't refute my red herrings and non sequiturs
>BTFO!1!!11!
kys.

If all you do is just bash Hillary you're actually using just arguing on their level. And your arguments will be no more convincing than theirs are.

If you actually want to convince people that Trump is a good choice, you need to explain why his policies will be good for America. You guys are Ivy League, I'm sure economics, geopolitics, or sociology aren't totally foreign to you.

>wasn't there
>claims I argued with faulty logic

Maybe you should kys

>Fucking random sluts
>Looking forward to fucking the sluts waiting in the wings
>Actively contributing to degeneracy
>Asking for advice on how to deal with stupid slut he can't control
>Doesn't own his own cookware

Have you tried killing yourself?

I would grab her pussy and start kissing her.

> I proceed to shoot down each of her points with how Hillary is corrupt, doesn't represent women well, is a war mongerer, etc.
You told us how you argued; using the usual bullshit.

Lol to everything except not owning cookware. My kitchen is decked out shitlord

Why do you feel the need to be a 'rebel' in this privileged environment? Are you less rich than the other kids? Are you black by any chance? Sounds like you have some inferiority complex brewing.

>user you're very patronizing. I've lost all of my respect for you. You're coming off as very unintelligent
>she's literally got nothing to say and can't refute me
>leaves the train on our way home to go home

This has been my experience with a lot of women on the left. Pro-Hillary supporters, Pro-Bernie supporters, supporters of BLM, people who are for transgender rights, etc...

You could shoot down all of their points and they will still view you as an unintelligent bigot. I'm not even a fucking Trump supporter and I'm still an unintelligent bigot to them. Literally, "If you aren't with me you're against me and/or a fascist."

Give her back the pan, male sure you record any and all interactions with her and just walk away from the relationship.

Finland-chan is so kawaii.

>you're very patronizing
That's a favourite line of dumb women who aren't getting their way.

>hooking up

Whats up with this nigger shit, cant you just a regular gf you fucking dog?

The reason why women were not allowed to vote to begin with is because the founding fathers knew women and blacks are less likely to reason and more likely to listen to their emotions, in general.
Have you ever tried to argue with a women? Refuting points doesn't get you anywhere. You have to hit them in their feelings

>objectively explains why Hillary is bad based on facts and shit that's actually happened
>apparently that's red herrings and other "usual bullshit"

And I did try to defend trump, after her pointing out he was a racist because of his immigration policy, I mentioned how what she knows is MSM bs and brought to her attention what Trump's actual policies were. She didn't care to listen and decided to change topics to Hillary's policies, which I refuted point by point.

I don't see the problem, why so salty user. Stop being so salty.

>shes ok with it

>caring what a woman, ANY woman, thinks. Ever.

Butt blasted virgin detected

I'm Eastern European, not rich. Former military and the GI Bill is funding my education.

So long as I'm polite and don't antagonize them, what's wrong with arguing and having a discussion?

tell her she can come by n pick it up if your home

You now have to admit that I am very intelligent for identifying you as an outsider.

"Return back the pan to my place"

YOU SAY

"For a kiss "

Im telling you, just make it about affection sex and bumping uglies, forget the politics stuff...get laid SON

While your hip-deep just say one time "SAY TRUMP BITCH SAY TRUMP"

then smack her ass...She'll scream trump!

some etching cream, and a stencil of Trump's face
I think you know what you have to do

Only after you pay your fucking debnts

Guarantee you she went back to her own echo chamber to talk about how you couldn't address any of her arguments. Just like you're doing here. Just wanted to point that out.

>She didn't care to listen and decided to change topics to Hillary's policies, which I refuted point by point.
Why didn't you say this in the OP? Changing your story already?

>Stop being so salty
Ah, here it is -- the "you're mad" meme. Did you use this one too? Be honest.

why is her pan at your place then?

I had a hookup once
Got a false rape accusation out of it, but she stopped short of actually going to the police
Why should I want life wrecking whores around again?

my man. thank you for not being a pussy

That's pretty far reaching dude. Maybe you have some stuff to sort out.

Oi mate, what the hell do you mean by pan? Is that some sort of euphemism?

Because it was a specific pan to cook a certain pie which I didn't have.

>Maybe you have some stuff to sort out.

See >Sounds like you have some inferiority complex brewing.

Now you're parroting other posters. I reiterate my original "kys".

She's coming back for her pan. You know what that means? She's coming back for your dick. You essentially challenged her worldview and broads are THIRSTING for an honest opinion. You showed her you don't give two fucks, you intelligently explained your position, you are your own man. Women love that. Hold your frame, be playful with her, tease her about supporting Hillary, while you FUCK HER BRAINS OUT. You fucking animal.

Unless she's a gunuine ideologue, then cut all ties and prepare for the rape accusations.

Maybe you should consider taking your superior intellect elsewhere

Just don't respond to him my man

Also, you shouldn't even bother with that chick, it's not worth it. Return the pan and move on

>You have to hit them in their feelings
Or just hit them.

Your girlfriend doesn't care about the future of your children. That's reason enough to be worried imo.

Unless... wait - are you a cuck?

Top Notch suggestion mate, she's gonna have nightmares of being fucked by Trump and liking it.

boss

>So we talk for a bit about it, at this point she questions me why someone so smart could want to vote for trump

"Because like you said, I'm smart".

>Last night she texted me to come meet her to return her pan back.

Seriously, if you make yourself walk to this person to return it (thus signalling your inferiority) then you've lost all hope.

Unless it's vital medication or something, this is just her being fucking petty.

Honestly, I'd tell her to come and get it (gives times you're home), go with your idea, or send it via the mail.....or ignore her entirely.

>posting reaction pictures because you can't demonstrate the ability to make a coherent argument

>B-but I BTFO her guys, I s-swear!

Also, another idea.

Arrange to give her pan back somewhere in public and have your new hookup there with you when you hand it over.

Petty shit like this should be made into a mockery.

I just wanted to see if I could make returning her pan lulzy by waiting until Trump wins the election next week.

I think it's lighthearted fun but everyone is taking this thread like such a hardass.

i, too went to ivy league college
now i attend medical school

same thing here, women can't understand why an intelligent person would want to MAGA. they just dont get it.

Yes.

"Not meeting after those hateful things you falsely accused me of. I won't be bringing any pan to a public argument either, we can organise a time when you send someone else to pick your shit up from here. I def don't want you here."

Just give her property back.

Yes. Download a sound recorder app which can skip silences and you can easily record a day of HQ sound just by carrying your phone in the pocket.

>le face when no French gf

Mail the pot back. Do not say another word to her ever again.

tell her it went to someone more needy than her

your sure she understands

do not under any circumstances go out of your way

or pay mail

to give her

a pot she left at your place

nooooo

she comes at gets it is best case scaenario for her

even then throw it past her down the hall and slam door

film and post if you can

/thread

Thinking of just telling her to meet me at the library as I study after next Tuesday.

I wanna see how salty she'll get since trump will have won by then.

and if Hillary won? What then?

Then I guess I got another fuggin' pan to cook with

shut the fuck up eurofag
get back to your dicksucking

Just hedge your bets in case it goes bad and tell her she can come pick it up while you're out with your new screw.

when you fuck liberal girls you need to start talking about politics after you fuck them.

they ca't resist it that way.

Infact even while you fuck them.

I literally fucked this girl off tinder who was the president of the "friends of palestine" society at my university and while we were fucking I asked "how do you like that oppressive, conservative dick inside you?" in between choking her and pulling her hair.

And we were talking afterwards and she said that it was funny but actually quite hot.

we banged like 5 more times and she fsucked my dick outside a few times too.

Now she's back together with the boyfriend she was "taking a break from" when we were banging, lol.

Anyway if you're going to bring up politis, always do it after you've given the girl a good fuck.

she's wrapped around your finger at that point and will eat up anything you say.
Most girls don't actually believe in their political stances enough to choose it over the glow from a good dicking.

P.s.
don't ignore her for a week, tell her to come pick it up.
ignoring it for a week is witholding her property and she can complain

She lives on campus, my commute is 90 minutes. It's less likely for her to come out.

you're just throwing away a good fuck if you do this.

bring it up after you've gotten her pussy

Which Ivy League?

Columbia

Fail your a beta faggot.. You tell them right there niggers and shitskins are subhuman and then you give the next shitskin you see evils.

She probably coalburns several times when in France, which makes you a KEK.

>dating a French chick who goes to America

Wtf CVCk is censored REEEEEEEEEE

If you drive 90 minutes to return a god damn pan...

There's your problem. Should've gone to Cornell or some other less cucked school.

top kek

I forbid you to drive or anything to give that slooot her pan.
Tell her fuck your pan, come get it, if I dont throw it in the street...ya fukin commy cunt

>I've had this chick at my school (Ivy League)
You mean (((Ivy League)))

90 by train. I ain't gonna give it to her unless we're both already at campus

no
your not bringing it to campus
by the gods man
have some nuts
she has to come and get the pan
like the servant she is

>carrying a pan to campus

Don't forget to pick your wifes son up from school later.

You'll end up a meme on instagram carrying that shit on the train, I'm warning you.

Show up in a MAGA hat. Tell her you care more about being intelligent than appearing intelligent. Then say a blessing to the uneducated working classes who will be saving this country. Leave without not even thinking about sticking your dick in crazy.

Ivy League women are trash if you want to start a family. Your only hope is to pillage the college Republicans for potential wifey prospects, and even those are likely to require immense re-education. Not recommended for men faint of heart.

tell her you left the pan at some other girls house

your bad

Thinking of doing this tbqh

>after Trump wins the election
Dude its not over yet dont forget the biggest step is voting and motivating your friends to vote... everything else is just talk.

This.

She's shown you that reasoned discussion means nothing to her. Watch your back.

>she's from France
Oh you should have started with this, it's all clear now.
You won't find anybody more hopelessly conformist and arrogant in their ignorance than millenial French girls, with an accuracy of over 90%.
this
Uppity bitch deserves nothing less than the full shitlord service.
Next time you date a French girl, screen her first. Or better yet, don't date French girls.

No. French girls are dumb as fuck on politics but they are not as badly damaged by the fake rape culture as their American counterparts.

if you do deal with her, make sure witness on your side

laws are stacked by bill clinton vs men

never deal with her again

its a hard aquired skill to cut off a piece fo ass but tis worth it

when they go critical they are like a grenade

>unable to refute any points or offer counter arguments
>"you're mean/dumb/arrogant user, so that means I'm right"

Arguing with women using logical/factual arguments is useless.

lmao this guy is actually going to carry a pan with him to campus isn't he?

So what are you going to do when Hillary wins exactly?

If She does you have to upload pictures of you eating that girls shit

Otherwise gtfo

I hope to hell not.

Dude is in a perfect situation.

He doesnt need the pussy and she wants her pan and will feel totally like a loser until she cajoles him into giving it to her.

His best move is do nothing.
Let her bitch.

dude if you have to call cops on her, make sure they write a report, and give you a copy or get a copy next day etc

make sure they dont suff it off
her name goes on police report
have someone you know, ideally a woman, be there when she shows

another cancerous blogpost about a Sup Forumstard's muhhh feelings

Lol of course I won't actually deliver it to her.

I'm just going to tell her next week after the election that I left it at some other girl's house, like another user suggested.

Unless anyone has any other ideas? Also if we do meet you can bet I'm recording our conversation.

best move is ignore her
they love that

im telling you mark my words about witness on your side when she chimps out
and police report having her name and info in writing and you get copy
make sure police write it all up