Meanwhile in Russia

"Butcher of Chechnya" Vladimir Shamanov appointed as a head of state duma (parliament lower house) defence commitee.

Chechens called Shamanov a "butcher" and a "one-man curse on the Chechen people": "Chechens talk about Shamanov like a plague that has descended on their heads, a disease like AIDS. He is drowning in blood. He cynically believes that all Chechens – men and women, even children – are bandits."

Already during the First Chechen War, the Chechen Insurgency claimed Shamanov to be the reincarnation of Alexey Yermolov, alluding to the Russian Imperial general of the 19th century Caucasian War, who was famous in his time, for his merciless policy towards the local rebel fighters and their supporters among civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7GFUjMBfmA
rferl.org/a/yekaterinburg-hiv-epidemic-russia/28090311.html
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=10&dd=31&nav_id=99554
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he triggers chechens then he is based.

>Chechens – men and women, even children – are bandits."

Taк этo и ecть. Putin shod send Chechens dying to Syria or attack kiev

lmoa
no one cares about your caveman shithol, snownigger

There are already chechens terrorist in siria.

>Proxy fail, cockhole.

is he, dare I say... /our guy/?

Got some tasty war stories about him?

who is the bespectacled man in uniform that is often in the video-conferencing with syria room?

Russian defence minister - Shoigu.

Has reputation of a silent "get the job done" guy.

Here is another legendary Ryssian military guy from Chechnya.
In this video he literally says "Merry Christmas" to chechens and their allies – ukrainians (inb4 khokhols dindu) and arabs before ordering to open fire
youtube.com/watch?v=B7GFUjMBfmA

Also
>He cynically believes that all Chechens – men and women, even children – are bandits
> cynically
> cynically
> cynically
300 000 Russians just went home and were never found, it was not genocide, I swear

Based

>to chechens and their allies – ukrainians
Except Chechens fight in rebel "absolutely not russian" units against Ukrainians

Translation of There's not only chechens, there's also arabs and cockholes here. They bother us a little.
Now we'll give them their christmas presents.

Artlillery ready?
Fire on designited targets, Merry Christmas.

Isn't he talking about Konashenkov?

Shoygu is a mongol.

that

REMOVE KEBAB

fpbp

Perhaps, don't watch news much.

Giving lessons on KEBAB REMOVAL.

They are happily conducting black ops as mercs in Ukraine and Syria already.

Bonus point you cant distinguish their corpses from sandniggers.

"This isn't someone the U.S. president should be meeting with. This is someone the president should be calling for an investigation of," HRW commented.

TRIGGERED

Konashenkov appeared even on Brazilian TV, and we usually only see Putin.

A hunter and persecutor of the animals responsible for Beslan? Mint a fucking coin for this hero!!!

This.
Fuck Chechnya

Thanks Russia for brightening this shitty day.

How you bring "paradise" to the cult of death known as islam.

He got "Hero of Russian Federation" for his "don't let any kebab out and call the air strike" tactics.

Rusbro, i remember when i was sort of bluepilled still and was bombarded by the Emotionally biased propaganda news about chechnya and the whining on how you must hate russians.

And now when i'm older i will forever be mad for i now know the truth of the whole shitstorm down there, everything wrong about the balkans and that area is Islams fault, everything, i'ts annoyingly easy to learn that too if you only have an open mind and read history.

You Ivan's may have poked at our airspace and beached a nuclear sub on our shores back int he day but damn i have respect for you now.

Shut up, you filthy Christ-Turk.

Counterinsurgency is hard work. Russians should be thankful to have a man who is willing to do what's necessary to stop the bandits.

>butcher
>removes kebab
>no fucks given

I am aroused

based

"Mercy are sign of weakness in their eyes, so one execution will preserve hundreds of russian lives and thousands of muslims from rebelling. So i command to hang anyone found robbing and to raze any settlement sheltering rebels."

General Ermolov, THE Kebab Remover.
Caucasuss was civil for 150 years after him,

Based

this, nuke chechnya

fucking based

He was the commander of the Russian Airborne, that's why he's duma defence commitee leader now, and not because he was kebab remover

Nah, it's even more fun

>butcher
>remove kebab
>get decorated
>become governor
>get elected to parliament
>appointed to be head of defence commitee

>meanwhile
rferl.org/a/yekaterinburg-hiv-epidemic-russia/28090311.html

loooool

he sounds like a badass. Somebody who inspires fear in the enemy is exactly who I'd appoint to be a military leader.

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

Anything that continues the trend of pic related. One of the most ancient and old meme's of kebab removal and mocking. Is extremely good in my mind.

Russians are/were one of the most potent kebab removers, it is their blood to hate turks and other kebabs. While europeans only occasionally dabbled into the removal, it is as if it is a continued tradition that each generation has to go through, with the russians.

Only a shame that they allow the lesser, more actual peaceful kebab in their nation.

>Russians are/were one of the most potent kebab removers, it is their blood to hate turks and other kebabs.
How did you get revenge for Beslan?

>cockholes here
Who's that?

>War on turks is a sign of a healthy foreign politics.

IIRC Peter the Great.

Kebab, meet missle and be dumped in a trash bag.

Urkrainians

Holols - cockholes.

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

Good, chechens are the worst fucking scum

>there was a stabbing in vienna, o look, Chechens
>there was a violent robbing of a grandmother in Upper Austria, oh look, chechens
>A chechen gitl has been beheaded by her uncles and cousins cause something something HonorMohamed

etc.

Does that mean that he's the russian Kebab remover? Is that a bad thing?

The Chechen (and by some extension the incursion in Georgia in 2008) was was justified, but Putin's rectifying of the situation in Chechnya by installing a feudal lord who pretty much pilfers the federal regional subsidies towards his own bank account and enforces some sharia rites is idiotic. Chechnya is by some accounts still a thorn in Russia's side and it should've been given independence long ago or ethnically cleansed.

Yes, if you're a libtard.

That's Austria's fault for giving Chechen refugee status.

The Tsarnaev brothers who did the Boston bombing were refugees from Dagestan (or Chechnya) I believe.

Ok, nevermind then.

Well yes, we shouldnt have done that. Cause chechens are violent useless fucks who just know how to kill civilians

Oh look...more "(((Russian)))" anons posting their discontent with Putin and the army of righteousness. The angst and triggering just happens to fall in with all Soros agendas....

>Pussy riot theme song for this thread?
Someone bring out the chickens
>pic related

White trash people like him are always killing people.

Vladimir "Ruining Your Takbir" Shamanov

Russian soldiers headed for Serbia for "Slavic Brotherhood" Exercise

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=10&dd=31&nav_id=99554

Russian nukes on our soil when?

That`s actually the key to their success, if you just murder everyone, without providing them with alternative, you will be murdering forever. Look at Chechens, 20 years ago they were enemies number one for Russian state, now they are it`s best mercenaries. This is amazing how this transition happened in just one generation.

Your shithole had suffered enough nukes.

>romania
>calling anyone white trash
hahahahahHahah

THIS.

>Assimilation or removal - your choice kebabs.