NYPD confirms Bill and Hillary Clinton directly implicated in child sex slave ring

It's all over Twitter, the independent news. NYPD will only comment 'No comment' when we call. This is not a joke, this is not a troll, this is not a shill.

The biggest scandal in US history is about to break. Hillary supporters will be forever labeled as advocates of pedophilia, this will change our history forever as we know it.

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had my doubts of winning... i really shouldnt have

>truepundit

Reliable source or gtfo

snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/

only one way to avoid your trial

If this gets debunked there will be lawsuits up the ass and everywhere. Pundit dun goofed if major news outlets dont cover this

You fucking hillbillies really will believe anything

True or not, how based is Preet Bharara? They are gonna go down on all fronts.

Oh cool, just like pedowood.... It's not like we've sat on that fat stack of evidence for OVER FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

There's even a satirical YouTuber mocking what we know.

>truepundit

sorry lad.. gonna need a real source on this one.

Snopes is NOT a reliable source on anything. They are run by (((Barbara and David Mikkelson))) who are both ashkenazis. You simply cannot trust an ashkenazi whatsoever because they are genetically pathological lying psychopaths. It's in their DNA. We need to make it legal to kill ashkenazis. Thy are literally and objectively not human. The crime of murder should only apply to humans and if we can exclude ashkenazis from the definition we can indiscriminately kill them as they deserve. It is the least of what they deserve. You should be killed as well. I highly recommend using gas just for shits and giggles

its a fucking exclusive story with private inside sources about something that hasnt happened yet.

how the holy fuck would you even think for a second that (((snopes))) can confirm or dispute the story?

jesus christ man, truepundit story might be fishy, but grow a fucking brain

>TRUE PUNDIT
>"BOMBSHELL"
>"BREAKING"

WELL WHERE IS IT?!?

WHERE IS YOUR BREAKING NEWS???

I'M FUCKING STARVING FOR HAPPENINGS AND YOU PEOPLE REPOST SOME LARP BULLSHIT AND TABLOID "BOMBSHELLS" FROM YESTERDAY

Sources aren't very reliable, although FBI insiders are saying the same things..

what thefuck is going on? i thought everyone hated trump? how come everyone is attacking clinton all of a sudden

it is some far-right blog who constantly posts made up stories, I want it to be true but its not :(

>truepundit

You cunts are so fucking gullible
GET OUT AND VOTE CAUSE THIS SHIT IS FAKE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

This. Anyone right now who claims to be able to either verify or outright deny the story is lying or retarded. I hope it's real, and True Pundit (while biased) doesn't usually seem to completely fabricate things, so maybe it is; but we really need firm evidence one way or the other.

>snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/

Reality. You don't destroy phones and hard drives with a hammer if you have nothing to hide.

it sure is a weird coincidence that the entire NYPD committed suicide on the same day

They may have to nuke new york as a false flag to (((Cover))) this one up. problem is if they do that right after this announcement, you KNOW the entire government is going to collapse around them

Because they are all Russian spies
Reeeeeee

>confirms

Yea those pacts to shoot themselves with .308 rifles and hire a janitor to hide the rifles afterward is such a weird way to commit suicide.

Who keeps posting stories from "TruePundit"? I've never seen them mentioned before a couple of days ago

They're not very reputable but great if you WANT to believe their shite.