R-race mixing is very bad user

R-race mixing is very bad user.

No shit.

Anyone who hasn't mixed fluids with another race hasn't lived

Nigger lovers fuck off

It's okay as long as it's not a nigger.

This desu

Best fuck was a black chick. Worst was a shy Asian.

I'd love a black wife senpai

You haven't fucked an Italian woman then. They are the best and have already gotten the nig mixing out of the way.

how can you niggers be so stupid?
it is the duty of the white man to inseminate women of all races, a charitable effort to dilute their inferior genes with supreme aryans stock.

racemixing is only bad if white women do it or if the white man actually marries the inferior woman.

fucking stupid normies dont understand basic biology stupid false equivalence shills.

race mixing isn't really bad as long as it isn't a negro and as long as it isn't being shilled by the media.

racemixing with niggers is bad because negroes literally have a mean IQ of between 80-85 even when raised in 1st world countries, so if every non-black bred with a black then in one generation the mean IQ of hte world would plummet from 100 to 90-93.
Which would make the existence ofr geniuses like einstein or von neumann or grothendiek or ed witten far, far , far rarer events.

*Sud-Italian

Whatever is bad for humanity is actually good.
Think about it.

Italian women are ugly

Are you for real?

What if you haven't mixed fluids with another person?

>Croatia
East europe is pretty much a meme

Not really, mixed guy in germany and i am healthier than most of white germans.

>having a half black half white kid is better than not having a kid

dude.

saged and reported

Is that from Quantico? that show is atrocious and propaganda

I see the effeminate beta queers on Sup Forums have become triggered lately because of renewed opposition to their loser fantasies. Go away.

as a white male with insatiable appetite for strange and gigantic penis:

White girls... meh, in general but the younger the better and more easy to corrupt they are.

Latin girls... very good, but easily jealous and will burn your shit down. It's fun being called Papi.

Black girls... I had to get the tube shoved down my dick hole after dripping for a few days after.. never again.

Asian girls... easily trainable... but could be a deadfish at first.

Eurotrash.... is eurotrash... whatever.

If it is a high IQ black there is no problem. There are low IQ whites and Asians. Making babies with them is as bad race mixing with a low IQ black.

then you shitpost

>insatiable appetite for strange and gigantic penis

grammar is important senpai