CHEESEBAY ELITE PEDO RING GENERAL #1

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95855578/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
whois.com/whois/daveflintstone.com
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478170094675.jpg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica
youtu.be/M5wQ-nZNj98?t=145
feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cheesybay&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&searchInterval=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bamp

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Pic is unreadable but bamp for interest

Open it in a new tab - its far too much text to display embedded here.

user.

Open the picture in a new tab.

Tip: right click pic -> open in new tab -> zoom in

Where is this located?

WHWEEWWWWW
Anons. The hours were late. The threads were quieting down. Just before I was about to head out I saw two anons chatting about something .... odd. So I engaged the user. They proceeded to have a conversation with us over many threads. REFERENCE THESE THREADS This is thought to link somehow to Podesta and "Missing the hotdog stand in Hawaii" "From:[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-09-03 18:17
Subject: man, I miss you
The next three months are going to be rougher internally than in Beijing. Between 7th and 1600, no fun. Hope you're doing ok. I'm dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii..." wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

HAWAII POSSIBLE PART OF CP WORLDWIDE MAFIA

→ → (You)
→ → (You)
→ → (You)
#CHEESYBAY #SAVEOURCHILDREN
READ ANONS PL0X!!!

Still unreadable, needs more jpg

Anyone got a good tl;dr that doesn't consist of links?

Might be a good idea to compile one to generate more interest.

I thought you germans were efficient.
>Middle click

need more monitor broze

Zoom on the image.

No

>mobile
kys

we're really going down the rabbit hole aren't we

Could we have readable jpeg please. The fuck is going on here?

Give me some coherent words on why this is connected to the election.

Thanks friends, on mobile though.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

The clinton foundation has been trafficking children.

method of controlling power, trafficked children are used for prostitution and murder as an accession rite for initiates in the clique of power. these acts are videotaped and used for blackmail and persona destruction when someone tries to defy the group or whistle-blow. nearly everyone shilling for hill is involved in this network.

FUCK YOU

was that clear enough

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Draining the Swamp

Where were you when the 4chans teamed up with the FBI to catch the (((bad))) guys?

> all dat shit...
> ...Aaaaand... it's nothing

dipshits rp-ing being thuper thleuths
theres nothing going on here, get back in the mystery machine and go back to smoking weed and eating scooby snacks.

>implying the FBI hasn't been grooming us for this job

We're digging until we unleash the clowns, so user, STRIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING EARTH!

s h i l l

Eh, like I care, there aren't many times where evil is this clearly in front of us.

> FBI is secretly crowd-sourcing their investigative owrk to a website full of pedos, weeaboos, neckbeards and beta-cucks

jesus you people are retarded.
InB4 "CTR Shill"

i am NOT "correcting the record"
you dickheads are simply retarded

Who/what is all of those quotes from in the OP image? (the post in the top right corner)

Those are the real crux of the whole argument here. It gives legitimacy to the whole thing instead of making it look like a crazy guy on reddit.

Enhance!

>you dickheads are simply retarded
That's why we're the best people for the job

counter-shill shilling that i am shilling about his shilling...

ohh shit! bob?
izzat you?

i can see your screen from my cubicle!

fuck.
is anyone in this thread real?

So.. this is the power of weaponized autism?

Free labour.

the fuck

That is some creepy shit, mane.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS, WHEN YOU SAVE A LARGE PIC WITH TEXT MAKE SURE THAT IS SAVED AS A FUCKING P N G, REPEAT WITH ME
>P
>N
>G

Please guys. Bump this, spread this around, and do more digging.

I can't say the job made me this way. More like me being this way made me right for the job.

Open in new tab and remove the "m" before .jpg.

tried with PNG and its too big a file to upload on the board

try this

TL; DR?

ALSO BUMP

That's a caustic chemical.
Probably hydroflouric acid for dissolving the corpses of the kids.

Get a soil sample and test for fluoride.

now pour some melted cheese into the hole

This leddit thread will get you started

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

See wikileaks 10037 / 28538 / 37543 / 30361

Speaking in codes
Anons were connecting foundation members in the mentioned threads.

Just a tip if you haven't checked already.

Look at the 'obvious' spam e-mails in the leaks.

Some aren't spam.

Damn this is some Dark shit. Career cases for the FBI

the person who made these images posted this on reddit 6 months ago

someone please tell me how this thing came up? what started triggered the investigation? this has the creepiest vibe ever

>Not knowing how to vectorize

Those tapes are the key. Where would they be hidden?

cheesybay ebay has been selling "faulty hdds" do a world wide ebay search and see what countries are selling "faulty HDDs" think, what could you store on "faulty HDDs" and sell that would give you lots of overly enthusiastic feedback for broken shit. They hid the feedback when fbianon got on their trail.

It's perfectly readable, open it in a new tab you mongoloid.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Sent to HERB and MARY. Herbert and Mary Sandler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica

>In 2010, it received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros' Open Society Foundations.

>In 2010, it received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros' Open Society Foundations.

>GEORGE SOROS

Where were you when the bombs fell?
I was in 4san. Listen to anons.

Bamp.

jesus christ these creepy faggots aren't even subtle

I feel sick

>you dickheads are simply retarded

so you don't think elite people are child rapist pedophiles? how much history have you read? why should Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump for that matter be any different from Tiberius or Caligula?

>he posts it on fucking Reddit instead of reporting it to the FBI
what a fucktard

One of the most based things ive seen here in the past 14 hours

some attempts

Are you guys actually retarded?

here's how the mexican cartels use the:
>carnival talk, 2:25min
youtu.be/M5wQ-nZNj98?t=145

its clearly legible

this faggot is just a ctr shill trying to prevent people from looking and write it off

The idiots are expanding the pic instead of opening it.

I don't see anything like that in seller feedback. He seems like some typical bong selling car rims and shit. Their is one HDD I found that he sold but nothing about extensive faulty HDD's for sale. Just one drive he sold.

>Virgin Islands
bump for justice

Can someone please TL;DR this for a retard?

so I hope we'll do a full house cleaning, get rid of the pedophiles, you people should be ready to run for office because we're about to lose about 75% of both houses of congress,

I hope Trump finally gives the nation peace and prosecutes the criminals behind 9/11 other than Hillary and Bill, we might have to drone some European royalty but I think the people of Europe will be glad we did

Where are you seeing the seller feedback? All I can view is the buyer feedback

BAMP. Also, Tl;DR anyone

Some guy Larping on reddit about obvious underground bunker and poll took the bait.

A ledditor inspected a weird site see pic from op.
This was traced back to him selling "Faulty HDD's" on ebay under the name cheesybay.

you know that problem you have in your parliament with pedophile boy fuckers? well it turns out it's a global problem and somebody dropped the failsafe evidence on Hillary and Bill

Anyone care to lay odds that O issues a blanket pardon shortly?

mysterious wi-fi signals coming from the ground
finds weird ebay account selling "faulty HDDs"
idiot posts about it on reddit instead of reporting it to the authorities
supposed pedos are long gone now thanks to him

See

this has already been addressed, if he does this they'll vaporize Michael's clothing and show everyone his benis

on a similar topic we should create a memorial in DC to the recent victims of this cruel conspiracy, Joan Rivers and Seth Rich deserve to be memorialized for their efforts in restoring the republic

Bump

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cheesybay&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&searchInterval=30

There are many pedo islands.

What are the odds of a lynching on the White House lawn?

>Flintstone

What did he mean by this?

Can someone repost this without all the autism

Holy fucking shit, reminds me of chunk confessing in goonies

SKIP TO THE FUCKING END

Read two sentences and discarded as having every telltale bait sign of a troll

suddenly you go from investigating the Clintons and Clinton foundation to masturbating over some random role play leddit post from 6 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not so smart after all eh?

Anyway continue on your pointless mission :)

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED, DON'T SLACK WITH THE DIGGING

IF YOU WANT TO FIND WHO ANONYMOUS EMAILERS ARE, LOOK FOR A UNIQUE TURN OF PHRASE AND GOOGLE IT AND SEE IF IT MATCHES A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT ELSEWHERE

IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT CRYPTIC WORDS ARE REFERRING TO, USE GOOGLE SEARCH TOOLS AND FILTER THE DATE TO 1 WEEK BEFORE AND 1 WEEK AFTER THE EMAIL - SEARCH PHRASES RELATED TO THE EMAIL THAT WAY

Without autism there is nothing. It's just tinfoilers doing what they do best. Making facts up out of thin air.

May kek guide us as we stare into the mouth of madness

>What are the odds of a lynching on the White House lawn?

it's inappropriate for this crime and sends the wrong message,

they should be tried and found guilty in a court of law and sentenced appropriately, but death is an appropriate sentence for treason, so however they killed the Rosenbergs will do