Since Sup Forums is being once again infested by shills I think we should gather a list of signs that point at a shill...

Since Sup Forums is being once again infested by shills I think we should gather a list of signs that point at a shill poster.

>Using the term "Drumpf"
>Using the term "trumpkins"
>Using those horrendous Hillary pepes
>Using the term "Madame President"

You forgot using a proxy "portugal"

meh. The Trump party has already begun. Let the newfriends stay.

You get used to them after a while. Half of their job is nullified by simply hiding their threads.

Our purpose isn't just to shitpost - but also to relentlessly bully shills until they succumb to the red pill. No quarter for traitors, amirite?

what about people starting cancerous threads?

after drumpf is elected the drumpftards will stay and Sup Forums will never be great again, unless someone decides to enforce Sup Forums rules

There must be a Hungarian proxy too.
Seen a ton of "Hun" shillposting this morning alone

'libertarians will defend this' (stupid nonsensical shit here)

dont you have a dik to suck somewhere?

Posting LARP "I COORDINATED WITH THE FBI TO EXPOSE THAT HILLARY COMMITTED PAY TO PLAY AND BILL IS A KIDDY FIDDLER" bullshit in order to slide legitimate discourse and real happenings

If anyone was there for the "real" FBIanon, they heavily implied outside forces would attempt diversions and false flags once they realized our role in this entire crisis.

Follow the FBI vault threads and don't get distracted by anyone claiming to be a "mid-level insider".

your momma is servicing me ATM

you wish you nigger I cant even define the type of because you flag is not a major country!
get back to dick sukin!

YOU'RE A SHILL IF YOU DON'T PRAISE DRUMPH

your momma loves nigger cocks

>Drumpfkins think every anti-Trump post is a shill
Paranoid personality disorder at work

>POSTING DEERS IN THE OP WITH AN OPEN ENDED QUESTION, ZERO SOURCES

no
she dont
:)
she likes big white cock of my dad!!
you however obiously love the black cock and think about nothing but!
ya kuk!

REEEE CTR EVERYWHERE REEEE

still dont know your flag
fag

Don't forget

>1 post by this ID

>I'm voting for Trump, but...