WONDER WOMAN IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

WONDER WOMAN IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

(Also holy shit she went in hard on McKinnon.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A2cRZL70C0w?t=205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pity reply.

What the fuck is this?

Yeah, what exactly is the point of this inane thread? HMMM? What wires crossed in your mind that made this OK to post?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING CONVEY HERE? CAN I GET SUM FUXIN CONTEXT BITCH?????

Gal Gadot was on SNL this week. During a Wonder Woman sketch, she kissed Kate McKinnon - full-on, open-mouth, this-was-definitely-done-on-purpose kissed her.

Wow, that's incredibly uninteresting.

Whoever cares about this shit is a moron. Period.

What if Donald Trump cares about it?

You're gay, dude.

Not an answer.

A disgrace to Israel

When is Carol going to kiss a girl

Eh, I don't mind. I'm more triggered about the Blacks in Themiscyra. It was stupid in the comics, it was even more stupid in the movie. Might as well add some whites in Wakanda.

Then he is a goddamn moron and so are all the trump supporters and white people on the US. Period.

The Movie implied she was before she had a taste of cock

Who doesn't like attractive women kissing each?

>A dyke from dyke island is a dyke

Stop the fucking presses

Fuck off faggot
>implying McKinnon is attractive

Disney.

>Who doesn't like attractive women kissing each
The pope, Jesus, Your mom just to name a few you fucking degenerate.

Neither of those women are attractive

OP IS A CASUAAAAAAAAAAAL

Fags

Oh ok

On scale of 1 to 10 how hot it was?

yeah this niggie thought this was twitter or reddit lawl

>People who don't like seeing fags are fags

Not a counterargument.

Not that user but how did you think that was meant to be a "counter argument"?

Why not

It is.

Counter this BITCH

>LESBIANS KISS ON TV FOR RATINGS!

Call me when some dude unexpectedly gropes a girl's tit under her shirt as improv, then we'd have a real ratings bait.

People who realize that lesbians aren't very sexy because they don't want to be with men.

No Men who don't want to see women kissing each other are fags you fag

Come on you closet, this is simple math. Like liking Futa it's gay you stupid fag. Jesus you're a disappointment.

she's got her moments

And because they look like shit. Seriously, 90% of all lesbians look like fucking Elijah Wood.

It's Jewish propoganda to force you into thinking girls are for girls when they should be fed the cock

>hit on lesbian at work all the time
it's great because I get to say dumb shit and it leads to flirting with the straight girs

You know what your problem is? You don't fear god.

How dickless you are if you can't enjoy watching two girls matching out?

When she's done making the world a better place.

>Two women kiss
>Sup Forums REEEEEEEES over it

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

I'm afraid it's the opposite. You're too dickless to imagine a women would throw herself at you and simply increase stimulation by doubling the female while removing yourself essentially relegating yourself to the position of a cuckhold.You have fallen into the Jewish trap and I can only hope you escape.

It's because they're not kissing them, what a bunch of fags

Rain those pills on him, daddy.

Britney and Madonna called....

The only Jew trap in seeing is this gay post. Come on give me some thing better to argue against

Nobody cares.
Sage/10.

My logic is infallible and you know it.

>He can't understand
It may be too late for you.

See, because a straight woman can't be a big hero. Only a woman who has sex with women, just like a man, can be a hero.

Looking up 1000s of GB of hard cartoon sex lets you think more cynically when semi attractive 3D pigs do some lez kiss for ratings

Is that Dark Knight Returns Robin?

You're like those crazy fucks who say Jews are coming to take their jobs. The only problem is the only people who are taking their jobs are the Mexicans

Now I have to boycott justice league because of her degenerate behavior.

I thought people were saying she was bisexual

yaaaaas queen slay

Guess who's inventing those Mexicans in.

Ho. Lee. Shit!. This would be extremely interesting and noteworthy in the 1990s.

Jews aren't coming to take our jobs. They're taking our morality.

>I'm more triggered about the Blacks in Themiscyra
Why? The Amazons are not a literal Greek populace, they're the reincarnations of murdered women across thousands of years of prehistory. Some of them would be black.

The joke in the sketch is that she isn't gay. She kisses McKinnon's character, feels nothing, and the actual lesbians sail away from Paradise Island.

>Some Jew kissed some dyke on a sketch show that hasn't been funny since the 90's

Sure is comics and cartoons around here

I lol'ed t b h
youtu.be/A2cRZL70C0w?t=205
>I'm sorry I feel nothing
LESBOREKT

damn. she really fucking kissed her. like no baby kiss or the half-assed shit you see on tv shows and movies she really went in.

>Mckinnon: okay so...Gal i have the script here
>Gal Gadot: Yes
>McKinnon: I-We, the writers have decided to make a minor change, other than that the wonder woman sketch is the same so lets rehearse!
>Gal Gadot: wait...I have to kiss you now?
>McKinnon: yes that would be the minor change...
>Gal Gadot:...
>McKinnon: What?
>Gal Gadot: You know, if you were a man...this might be suspect...
>McKinnon: I'm not though.
>Gal Gadot: yes thats true. Okay, lets start kissing
>McKinnon: **YES!**
>Gal Gadot: Death to Palestine!

wonder woman lives on pussy island, whats Carol Manvers' excuse? oh right, the MARVEL part of cpt. Marvel is her gayness.

I would be triggered too except there ware various races represented and accents, was actually a nice touch, they blended it all together by not necessarily letting any of it stand out on it's own.

Unlike Beauty and the beasts inexplicable black people in what must be 18th century france.

i always find myself attracted to lesbian women and i don't know why. This is before i find out or know they are lesbian.

Non degenerate people.

snl hasn't been funny since the 80s

wat

he looks like he's just discovered some conspiracy against him

creole slaves perhaps

That's a weird way to write the 90s.

Good for her. Now if she only had better taste in women.