>style
>candy
>kyman
>stendy

Courtesy roll for kenman

>candy got trips in previous thread
It should stay that way.

>Remember, user!
>If they start lezzing out, just roll with it.

Agreed. The pairing works best when Wendy is disgusted with herself for her forbidden emotions towards that piggly little child

I feel like this ship is bound to sink eventually, but I'll ride until the end.

The best kind of kyman is Cartman having a onesided hatecrush on Kyle.

I can agree with that.

I'm so happy SP threads are back

I also like it when Kyle feels conflicted about Cartman despite everything.

I'd label this the game of the century if heidi came out in the game looking like this

Same here. Even if she were just a cameo in one of Cartman's special attacks, my hype level would transcend space and time. If she were a legit boss or mini boss if you side against Cartman I'd worship this game like almighty Xenu.

Such an aesthetically pleasing ship.

Damn, so close to trips.

yes please

I hope they have many moments in the upcoming game

Agreed why do their superhero personas look so cool together

>there's a fucking style shipper on tumblr in the TFBW staff openly posting fan art and shit
>the whiteboard
feels hopeful

link noaw

"tigrin".tumblr

I know my ship will always be the ship no one cares about so it will never get trips, but I will always love it.

This one totally implies they have something secret (sex) going on

i want to understand.

early on cartman's annoying and selfish, and over time he's transitioned (imo) from that into a cartoonishly silly yet viciously unlikable evil/bigoted thing that feeds kids their parents and play cat on Cthulhu's shoulders, then goes full edge baiting Tolkien into legally being shot.

Why would you or anyone dig a cartman ship? I enjoy the show but part of that has become enjoying how much I can't stand the little shit: and I can't fathom people shipping and wanting any sort of imagined joy for him.

Help me understand? Not shitting on your opinion or anything friend I really just don't know.

All Cartman shippers love Cartman to some extent. They either find him likeable, or relatable, or so funny that they can't help but be entertained by him. Many people find him very interesting because of the amount of mental issues he has, he's interesting to analyze. And he's the most entertaining character of the entire show. Without him there wouldn't be South Park at all.

Roll for CartCart

For me it's like I adore Cartman but Cartman in a relationship is like gore get it away from me

I don't know, I just love the piece of shit and want him to get himself a man so that his itch for buttsex leaves for good

Agreed, I like to hate him if that make sense but emphasis on the like, that's why I had to ask why anyone would ship.

Most entertaining is pretty subjective but a reasonable opinion with all the screentime they give him. Finding him likable or relatable makes me a little worried for you guys, it sounds unhealthy but I guess we've all got our kinks.

I still don't understand, but thanks. Are you okay?

Not him but Cartman's relatable in that he represents the worst in all of us
He's the distillation of all your bad with none of your good

I don't understand how that's relatable in any positive light but that's okay. I can't connect the dots between enjoying his antics and giving any attention/art/whatever to him actually happy or whatever. Well I tried. Enjoy the thread, don't let me derail. I'll post the only south park I have handy. It's cartman giving another boy a great deal of tongue: canon. Maybe you'll find another use for it than I usually find and if you do...

[/spoiler]don't forget to bring a towel.[/spoiler]

I don't understand what makes him likeable. When I was a child I hated him, but when I got older I began to appreciate him. Now he's my favorite. I guess it depends on your perception of the humor and also how you tend to perceive fiction. If you associate fiction too much with real life and morality, then you won't ever get why he is so liked.

My earliest memory of SP was watching with my best friend on his bed (I was not allowed to have a tv in my own room so it was pretty kewl to me, also I wasn't allowed to watch stuff like South Park but I did stuff like that anyway when I was at my friend's house) and they ran the Scott Tenorman episode and the school bus episode where they go through their memories. Even though Stan and Kyle are my fav the first thing I think of when someone says "South Park" is usually Cartman teaching a donkey to bite someone's penis off, because that was shockingly funny to my child mind at the time.

I like abusive ships. That's pretty much it.

I hate all you guys

Some people want him to be happy because they love him. They love his character, they love him wholly, not just enjoy some of the funnies associated with him, but love him. For every character out there, good or evil, poorly written or not, there will be a person loving them unconditionally. And when you love a character, of course you want them to be happy.

I for one just have really shit taste.

Buttman isn't shit taste, user. Liking boring-ass basic canon ships that lack obstacles in their way is shit taste.

Oh my god so fucking close to buttman get holy shit

I don't know, I've had weird issues with my body for a long time so he's partially relatable because he's not conventionally attractive. Being mentally messed up and having creepy crushes on best friends (but not being able to express those feelings) as well as gender and sexuality issues adds to that, plus him being somewhat of an outcast, especially in the earlier seasons.

He's cool in that he's weak and pathetic but he still knows how to fuck shit up. He's an asshole and a basket case but not without reason and somewhere deep down he still has a bit sanity and morals left and I have a huge fucking boner for shitty characters that are somewhat tragic and not all evil. The potential for weird angst is endless. I love it.
And he's oddly cute.

Canon ships are the only good ones mate.

If they have an obstacle, yeah. Like another person threatening their relationship. Or their own inner conflict/constant development and change/some cute uncertainty that stays there (like with creek when people still didn't know if they're fake dating or real dating). Non-canon ships seem to nail it better, due to the threat of the attraction being unrequited. This sort of keeps the shipper on the border, worrying about the ship is what drives the interest. When a ship is canon there is usually nothing to be worried about, nothing to build theories of. Overtime it gets old.

we need another Halloween episode with dress up, they have always been top tier episodes. But at the very least I hope they do another coon and friends episode leading up the game.

Everyone x Everyone.

Rolling for keneric

Nice try

so close yet so far...

I can’t tell if these threads are being ironic anymore. Have we learned nothing from the pony fiasco? Are we doomed to repeat history again and again?

Buttman

Those girls are really well designed.

It's usually the opposite when you change a chibi character into a more detailed one, they often look generic.

>forbidden emotions
no little girl has ever been forbidden from having a crush on a little boy.

What if she becomes more like Cartman overtime?

I wonder if they had enough time to implement a Heidi plot-line into the game. From what I can tell, they went up to season 19 with references so it's a tough call.

>Heidi was there to witness this act

I don't know if there is any deplorable act Cartman can do now to chase Heidi off.

In Go God Go episode 12, Cartman showed that he can't stand another Cartman. Heidi, if she stays, would be a little like Liane, Butters and a bit of Wendy.

But the idea of Heidi sinking into a bad state like Cartman would be fun to watch for sure.

>comparing this to ponies
you need to go back

Rick and Morty will get it's own board before South Park friend.

Cartmans mum and Randy

Fujos ruin everything

To be fair, Jack Tenorman is also Cartman's father. Well, was his father, until he fed him to his half brother. He basically punishes himself.

The problem is you need a positive light to enjoy fiction. The simple answer is not everyone needs that to appreciate a character or be entertained. If you find yourself thinking "That's not fair! That's not right! How dare he!" when watching a cartoon, then I doubt you're the type of person that can enjoy a character like Eric Cartman. It actually surprises me that anyone who holds fictional settings to any sort of moral standard can enjoy South Park at all, unless they happen to perfectly align with all of Trey's views. Even then it's odd that Cartman being an irredeemable asshole would bug you that much.

I like Cartman because I don't need him to be right or justified or karmically punished every time he does something bad. I just need him to be fun to watch, and that involves saying and doing crazy things that only a fictional character could get away with. This is coming from someone that's typically found villains more interesting and amusing since before kindergarten, and has found upright and impeccably clean Superman types to be dull and without charm. It's usually the villains that create the conflict that makes a story interesting and Cartman is an outstanding conflict generator, and funny too.

That user was suggesting that Wendy herself should think those feelings ought to be forbidden. You know, a guilty pleasure. No idea how you missed that one.

do you know artists that specifically draw a lot of shota sp?

Pixiv is rife with such artists. Find "South Park" written in Japanese characters, hit search and go nuts.

there are lots like user said but ヨネダ is the best shota one who draws SP if you want my personal recommendation but she (he?) has lots of SFW stuff as well

Explain how shipping underage children is any better than shipping talking animals.

do dubs make it 2/3 canon?

"forbidden love" is usually spoken in reference to a societal taboo.