Brit/pol/ - Taking A Break From Brexit Chat edition

>Lily Allen Blasts Offensive X-Factor Contestant
theguardian.com/music/2016/nov/02/lily-allen-blasts-offensive-x-factor-contestant-honey-g

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>White children should be BUSSED into schools dominated by ethnic minorities or vice versa to halt the rise of racial segregation, says report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898098/White-children-BUSSED-schools-dominated-ethnic-minorities-vice-versa-halt-rise-racial-segregation-says-report.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Prisons in England and Wales to get 2,500 extra staff to tackle violence
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/02/prisons-in-england-and-wales-given-boost-of-2500-new-staff-to-tackle-violence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=46g3SUZXfmQ
youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=IGdiACWiMAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt that but yes there'll be a sliver of hope. It doesn't matter for fuck all who leads UKIP when the people have shown that they'll vote Tory at the drop of a hat anyway

EE'S AH PAHND SHOP ENOCH PAHWELL

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

I'M SO FUCKING MISERABLE TODAY

ACtual new thread.

THINGS

fUCK OF RIMMER

If any I thought she was the best contestant. Better than the two weird gay boys that Louie loved so much

Gas that paki who made the court case

>Lily Allen trying to be relevant again
I haven't even heard about her since 2006.
Sad really.

First for a friendly reminder to ignore all YKTD posts.

God I hate Lily Allen. Why is she still a thing?

What are you goys doing for Bonfire night?

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

>THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER AND FUCK ANYONE WHO DISAGREES THEY'RE REMAIN SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS!!!!! REEEEEEEEE

Strange how the mantra of Labour in 1997 became the mantra of Brit/pol/ in 2016

Oh well, BTFO now anyway

Hillary will win and Brexit will fail. Today is a good day.

>I'm not black but I find it offensive
Isn't that appropriating black anger and exploiting their emotional labour for white publicity?

Gonna find and burn that bitch who started this legal action.

Hope guy fawkes is reincarnated

>mfw Corbyn is the only leader who would listen to a democratic referendum because he values democracy so much

The question is can he be debated and argued out of unlimited immigration? We know he loves a discussion group.

And we know he wouldn't make crony capitalist deals to shaft the people of the country.

Shit lads. It might be time to proverbially shake hands with Satan.

>dressing as a chav is rayciss now

youtube.com/watch?v=46g3SUZXfmQ

Stay mad

Going down to the beach, make a bonfire and letting off a few fireworks.

Hopefully the noise that night will remind our traitorous politicians what the 5th of November stands for.

THIS IS THE SEA-SIDE TOWN
THAT THEY FORGOT TO BOMB
COME COME
NUCLEAR BOMB

>mfw YKTD was right all along

Why are the Americans bullying us today?

Today is the day where I've woken up, seen the news and just want to fucking shoot myself.

I can't ever fucking bring children up here.

Britain will become muslim

Jump the fucking ship

>brexit btfo
ANGLO KEKS!
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Just heard the news

>implying the parliament didn't vote on it already by voting to hold a referendum
FUCK THIS

IT'S NOT OVER YET, LADS

>being a part of the 40% minority in a 60% white country

>Brit/pol/ in such feverous denial that they're grasping at Corbyn to save them

Your own fault for supporting the Tories

What weapons will everyone use? I've got a baseball bat.

I remember when the Maidan were advancing, I showed my parents the livestream and explained how their shields were home made. I asked my mum if she'd make one for me (similar to her job) if we ever faced a likewise situation in the UK. She said she would more than happily oblige. Felt very proud then.

lmao

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o

Scot here

VERY happy with today's news

Everyone stop what you're doing and think about Jo Cox! We don't do that often enough.

Lilly Allen is

>crazy junkie Stacey: the person

she was pretty red pilled, she understood the female condition, but even knowing reality doesnt stop the female beast from lashing out

now shes ugly fat and old and noone wants a bar of her

next stop germaine greer protege talking about crazy feminist shit

>Jump the fucking ship
TO FUCKING WHERE LAD? Everywhere is either shit, impossible to move to, or hates us.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

are muzzie shopkeepers the most redpilled?

>don't ask for credit
>you cant return meat

Remember brexit? lmao

civil war when?

I fucking love your pain kuffar
Inshallah

Remember it and what? Make sure we dont shoot anyone today?

Not so bad. I lived in Saudi for a few years for work. Muslim society is great if you're a straight man. For the women, fags and degenerates... not so fun.

Its not funny desu.

Nothing about that or this is funny.

There aren't even any teacakes left.

I am going to cry.

Fuck off smackhead.

> brexit might fail

please dont tell me the people will just sit down, whine abit and accept it. Would be levels of cuckoldry even Germany could envy.

You're just a nuisance, m8. It's less what you say and more how you say it. Stop being a faggot.

my sides it's still so funny

Most Americans support Hillary and are appalled by Brexit so it's a good day for most of us. Hillary and May will have an excellent relationship and wil bring great stability to the world. I'm sorry you don't see that yet but you guys need the EU to survive.

>tfw Brexit gets BTFO by a hairdresser and business woman
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Why did we fall for the meme in the first place lads?

A trusty axe and a carpentry hammer

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
PAKISTANI KEKS BTFO!

>Expecting a bunch of NEETs to join arms with AK-47-wielding grannies from the Shires to march on London and defeat the police and armed forces

hmmmmm really makes you kek

>Isn't that appropriating black anger and exploiting their emotional labour for white publicity?

holy kek fucking tweet that shit

Gulag for you

If I can't have far right I will go far left

BAN BANKS

Make God strike the satanic nigger down. We took her in and gave her everything and she has repaid us by betraying us. Whoever gets to her first, I would consider a national hero.

Why are there so many people shilling for remain here today?

LADS THEY'RE MAKING A NEW DOCUMENTARY ABOUT SCOTLAND

STOP IT

THAT GUY'S BUTCHERS IS IN MY TOWN

I'm the fucking minority

i've played enough hos to know what i'll be using

funstick

fuck off as if Bradford is that white still

My brother does have a collection of hunting knives and machetes. So yeah, will be charging at an armed policeman with a sharp object and hoping for the best.

>wants to give up because of a spurious court decision which may well make no difference at all
Pretty pathetic.

Battle plans lads
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

no matter how bad it gets
can we please not buy into the americans' dumb meme that people come to Sup Forums to 'shill'
can we not get to a position where anyone diverging from the groupthink is a 'shill'

thank you

Japan mate.

That's where I'm off. I'm not living with muslims.

I would but I don't have a twitter.

Anyone with an account with a decent amount of followers please do though.

I'm sorry it's hard for you to accept but once you get out of the basement and get an education you'll understand that those outcomes are the best for people like you.

YKTD is back

>unsheathed
That got my bloody heart racing.

Well, at least question time will be interesting this evening.

I Member.

youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM

>All of these people openly incriminating themselves
Christ on a bike

I hope politicians don't forget Joe cox.

This is what happens to traitors

Got a load of shotguns m8.

>Nedkino coming back

GREAT BRITAIN NEEDS THE EU TO SURVIVE

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

AM I BEING RUSED?

I WILL FUCKING HANG YOU

>White children should be BUSSED into schools dominated by ethnic minorities or vice versa to halt the rise of racial segregation, says report

Wow it's like the US is 40 years ahead of you.

Memes.

Using cute 2D brown girl AI to fill diversity quotas, when?

yeah because i'm actually going to take the streets and start caving people's heads in with a cricket bat aren't i mate

Nope Japan will have open borders

White people should be blocked from emigration

YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS BONGS

THEYRE PISSING ALL OVER YOU

THIS IS THE TIME TO GRAB YOUR FUCKING GUN AND START SHOOTING POLITICIANS

Ah yes, Japan. The least welcoming country on earth.

I've got a baseball bat too, might wrap some barbwire on there too.

SOON BROTHER

>no exit
>no escape

>The Apprentice
>Question Time
>Fenerbahce-United game doesn't conflict with either

When did Thursdays become so GOAT, lads?

Just use the your constitutional rights to... oh wait nevermind.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html

Morality Man speaks