Attached: soy.jpg (709x709, 90K)

Attached: mel.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

That entire room has a combined testosterone score of 600

More like -5

Daisy a cute

and most of it comes from gwendoline christie

Adam Driver could wreck you

Only Chad there is Adam

I feel so bad for Andy Serkis, he only gets awful roles now.

Sup Adam

I don't like the pic
and the couple with more chemistry?????

Attached: 456.jpg (292x173, 10K)

God Mel is so handsome no matter what age.

And all of it is in based Hamill

Leonardo DiCaprio

his parents put all his stats in wide

I only just realized who Domhnall Gleeson's dad was the other day.

Pretty sure this guy is a fucking boss IRL

Attached: Extant-season-2-jeffrey-dean-morgan-interview.jpg (406x600, 79K)

He's not, he lets his wife run his life

nice of them to bring along a cardboard cutout of Andy Serkis

possibly the chaddest chad, when you read stories about his life and while on the film sets.

plus he's an excellent actor, sometimes being a chad and knowing how to act doesn't go together.

Attached: Viggo Mortensen.jpg (678x381, 42K)

is the soylent grin meme over already? no mention of it so far itt

underrated

Attached: wide2.jpg (944x525, 67K)

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Oscar makes up for 50% of that

Adam kek

Attached: ryan_gosling.png (1093x873, 316K)

Attached: LMyFT9f.jpg (403x594, 31K)

based

watching those BTS from the Praetorian fight, i think he could wreck most of this forum.

Even the stunt guys were sweating at how much force he was putting in his swings.

Attached: die bitch.png (1920x808, 1.5M)

this

both are soyboys

Attached: oliver_reed.jpg (345x400, 36K)

Is this the ideal bodyfat to muscle ratio Sup Forums ?

Attached: Kelloggs Ren.png (865x791, 1.07M)

what makes you so masculine?
your opinions?
you dont get to talk about masculinity when you're a manchild yourself

>manchild
Opinion discarded

just be the person you want to be and own your own life instead of bitching about other men not being manly enough its so fucking dumb

dude is 6'3" and probably 210 pounds, even if he wasn't a trained marine he could probably kick the shit out of most people here just through his genetic superiority alone

Is he blacklisted or is he just picky about roles since he doesn’t need to worry about money anymore?

Only one bitching is you bud, the thread is about actors you chads irl, and those guys aren't chads. Why are you so triggered by this?

>chad
>actor
pick one and only one

He's been picky about his roles for a long time, he only does a movie if he feels it'll challenge him as an actor

he refused a boatload of cash to appear in the hobbit movies

im sorry honestly kek
i used to like Sup Forums but since every other thread is about politics its alienated me and i come only occasionally but every time its the same politics in my face again and less humor and film discussion, and it a bit frustrating to me. w/e
you got an honest answer.

I guessing more. I'm 6 4 205/210 with also very broad shoulders....but he looks way thicker. If say 220 at least if not more. At least in this film

To add to that, to me many of you have a very simpleton idea of what a man is supposed to be.
For me the baseline is being a good human and it doesnt matter if you are female or male. Intellectual consideration and emotional maturity is kinda left aside, while to me that's what's most important. If you do that it doesn't matter if you can carry logs on your shoulders or have a lot of casual sex...

He made a bank with LotR trilogy and (knowing he's set for life) distanced himself from the filth of Hollywood and started appearing (only) in indie films.

And instead of fading into obscurity, he's still killing it. The perks of being a real actor in demanding roles with solid scripts instead of doing cash-grabs.

he's a pussy now but he used to be a chad

Attached: arniegym.jpg (800x549, 48K)

That's the guy from Star Wars in the middle, who are the others?

because he disagrees with trump?

Attached: 1520766047055.jpg (456x531, 48K)

no all his environmental preaching and calling himself a conservative when he's really an independent that leans liberal

Attached: arnoldfacebook.jpg (634x1100, 94K)

A bicycle handle wrecked Adam Driver, I'll take my chances

Did TLJ give anyone else the vibe that Poe and Leia were fucking?

out of all the actors in Hollywood... Viggo is the one I would like to share a beer with the most.

Is 600 not a lot?
No idea.

Also Adam could wreck most of Sup Forums,but you'd probably have to force him to, seems like an even keeled fella.
If he beat you,you had to have done something to earn it.

>Leans towards liberal concepts
>This makes an individual a pussy in the modern political climate

Attached: advicedog.jpg (407x405, 78K)

t. Manlet

Viggo is a great man, would love to sit down and have a few beers with him.

Attached: Viggo Mortensen Appaloosa.jpg (750x1059, 209K)

Good on him having a little dignity
I really think he’ll win an Academy Award if the year is right and there aren’t any Oscar-b8 characters or legacy actors. I sometimes wish he had gotten it for Captain Fantastic over Casey Affleck (although Casey was really good too)

Attached: A8A0C32C-CD3B-498C-9FCC-618F6A670894.jpg (750x500, 275K)

Attached: 123.jpg (300x168, 10K)

check the OP filename

as a wide boi, i find this message offensive, please remove it and stop it.

>he brought the testosterone meme

t. Never been in a fight.

As someone who has spread his seed far and wide,it would be weird if Arny didn't care about the environment.

Daisy a cute

Attached: ray-stevenson-batman.jpg (463x700, 61K)

Attached: mads-mikkelsen-to-go-to-the-arctic.jpg (696x464, 31K)

M-muh Klara
Muh Benis

manlet confirmed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 150988340dd2551.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Attached: rian.jpg (626x836, 62K)

Clint Eastwood

PULLO! Stay in formation.

For 6'3" he's a monster. The further you get over 6' the harder it is to get swole.

Must have some great genetics.

being in favor of faggots makes you a pussy

THEY'RE ALL SOO FUCKING UGLY, HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK CAST SOME GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE FER FUCK SAKES!!!FACT!!!

DRIVER FRAGGED HIMSELF TO GET OUT OF DEPLOYMENT WHILE HE LOOKS LIKE SPLINTER FROM NINJA TURTLES!!!FACT!!!

>Namefag
>Human
pick one, fuck off to plebbit subhuman

>watching those BTS from the Praetorian fight, i think he could wreck most of this forum.Even the stunt guys were sweating at how much force he was putting in his swings.

BULLSHIT, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DISTRACT HIM BY THROWING A PIECE OF CHEESE AND ASS RAPE HIM WHEN HE TURNS AROUND TO CHASE IT!!!FACT!!!

>220 at least
Definitely more. I'm 6'4'' and 2/3 his width and i weigh 100kg.

hi mr skelly

Feeling threatened by gays makes you a pussy

pls leave me alone /fit/

Attached: 1520633219000.png (209x241, 8K)

I remember when he was running for governor in my state. It was the most chad campaign, he rented a wrecking ball and had it crush cars with his opponents platforms written on them. After he got elected tho he kinda became a pussy because of his wife.

>kinda became a pussy because it's California
ftfy

Isn't that the gay dude from dexter?

Attached: file.png (1047x1572, 1.63M)