ITT us Brits apologize for trying to Brexit and beg our continental masters to forgive us

ITT us Brits apologize for trying to Brexit and beg our continental masters to forgive us.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37857785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here as British person and leave voter I'd like to apologize:

Sorry Austria, Sorry Belgium, Sorry Bulgaria, Sorry Croatia, Sorry Republic of Cyprus, Sorry Czech Republic, Sorry Denmark, Sorry Estonia, Sorry Finland, Sorry France, Sorry Germany, Sorry Greece, Sorry Hungary, Sorry Ireland, Sorry Italy, Sorry Latvia, Sorry Lithuania, Sorry Luxembourg, Sorry Malta, Sorry Netherlands, Sorry Poland, Sorry Portugal, Sorry Romania, Sorry Slovakia, Sorry Slovenia, Sorry Spain, Sorry Sweden

>Germany
not naming us first

get fucked britcuck

NEVER LOSE HOPE

I'm sorry Germany I didn't mean to offend I just apologized alphabetically. But you are right you are the most important country in Europe please find it in your heart to be merciful.

Never apologize.

If the stop article 50 ukip will win literally every seat next election.

It's ok bro, welcome back :)

Mate we're done. UKIP will just split the Tory vote letting Labour win. We need to start grovelling now.

YOU ARENT LAUGHING NOW

>ukip not imploding

Rest In Peace U.K

And I thought Sweden was cucked

lel

>tfw not a single politician or supreme court judge will be killed over this

absoulutelycucked.jpeg

FUCK THIS.
You guys were supposed to leave, where is our German hegemony??
You just can't go back and destroy our hegemony in continental Europe.

FUck this shit.

We have to go back!!!

We're sorry now pls unfuck the sterling.

>And I thought Sweden was cucked
And I thought swedes always talked out their prolapsed arses. Guess sven can get things right.

Pic related, sign to your house

there is no escape

You guys are alright, stay away from the EU today

>live in serbia
>country destroyed by jew-s-a
>on verge of 3rd world country
>people vote for something and government obey decison of the people

>live in uk
>rich place
>we wuz kangz
>laugh at rest of the world how everone is poor
>people vote for something and government just brush it under the rug

mfw I realized I'm so lucky not to be born in uk or usa

How does the UK system work? Does the Parliament need to comply with this decision, or is it completely sovereign and capable of ignoring it?

Parliament can do whatever they want 100%

I'm kind of glad that democracy actually isn't able to solve problems, after all. Maybe we will get a fascist government next and after that might be minarchism.

Ah, right. I read into it, and apparently, the current government needs to ask the parliament for approval before triggering article 50. It is a limitation on the government, not the parliament. Got it.

Youre either baiting or a fully fledged cuckhold.

Sorry for shoving my metaphorical knob up your bum, yuropoor slags

Look chum I just want Britain to succeed and if that means stroking a few egos to get my country out the gutter I'll do it.

Brexit will just take longer to happen. It's like a slowly moving train but you're chained to the rails and eventually our bumper is going straight up your tender asshole. Oh, and we're going in dry, prepare yourselves yuropoors

Nice proxy faggot.

In all seriousness anons, do you really think Brexit will be given up that easily?

Brexit is not being given up on. The dumb bastards are just dragging their heels because they don't like change

not to sound condescending, but what are you gonna do about? you already won the vote, now they nulled it, whats your next plan?

>tfw Brexit never happened

Hahaha Brits BTFO

Would love to BLITZ your entire pathetic country and feast on your anglo carcass.

Funny isn't it , you're not laughing no.....

The same thing you would do if Hillary wins: what happens when you quell a mass populist movement like Trump's campaign?

The filthy peasants vote

Sorry Germany, we can make it up to you by supporting you when the Fourth Reich comes and destroys commies, liberals and immigrants from Europe.

Haha, you want to try this AGAIN?

wow really makes you think huh?

Never give up brits, I believe in you.

The saltiness between European nations is gross. Do you realise we're in the same boat, Germany? They want you dead as much as they want us dead.

fuck junker and the eu

The decision will probably be appealed

Fuck sake guys this is serious, we lost, stop with the memes, suck it up and apologize.

Suck my engrossed, shiny meaty cock and I'll pardon you

>we

Say user... are there any jews on the UK's high court, just out of curiosity?

Brexit will happen and Hillary will win.

Screencap this

Apologize for what? Did the remainers apologize when the vote passed? Fuck no, they've been fighting tooth and nail against the will of the people ever since. What message does it send if we don't fight at least as hard to defend democracy?

They didn't null it m8.
They just ruled that the government needs the approval of the MPs to go full brexit and trigger the article 50.

The three judges responsible are all old money aristocrats. Not Jews but they might as well be. Oh, and one of them founded an explicitly pro-EU non-profit in 2011

Well, until yesterday you couldn't post with a German flag without some Brit creeping out of the woodwork and bringing some """""bantz"""".

Suppose you guys have to endure it until your MPs btfo the EU and invoke §50, so kek willst it.

FUNNY

Heads need to roll over this betrayal.

>vote to secede from union
>need permission from union to secede

Fucking wow. The fucking logic here would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

That's alright, we picked up a strong member of the team today.

You guys are stronger togther ok

Just goes to prove that democracy doesnt truly exist. Its just an illusion to keep the masses happy, to make them think they have a choice. The one time a huge decision does not go the ruling Elites way, they still find a way to renege on the deal. Mark my words, parliment wont pass this come the time, and they'll blame it on "rogue MPs".
>Hey guys, nothing we can do! Our hands are tied! Brexit is over!

STRONGER TOGETHER, RACISM IS NOT COOL
LOVE DRUMPFS HATE

Secede so you can get BTFO piece of shit

I accept only if you buy me beer the next time Im in the country

I hope hillary wins.

I hope she antagonises russia into ww3 with her no fucking fly zone.

I hope our history of being americas bitch continues so we join forces with hillary and her army of menstruating masses.

But above all, I hope and fucking prey, that when europe falls, country by country to uncle vladimirs iron bears, that the UK are the last ones standing.

Just so I can stand there at the end of it all, in my underpants and simply mutter...

why?

>minarchism

Kill yourself.

>lion of albion
>hear me roar
+
>russia pls halp
fucking pathetic champ

You want Britain to succeed by turning it into a piece of history whilst its lands are handed over to a flag made by a french man, with a parliament that is ran by the Germans, populated by Persians and militarily protected by the yanks. You want to do all of this because the price of a bottle of chateauneuf du pape might go over the £25 limit you are able to afford, that Spanish villa you promised yourself might cost more than your children's inheritance, and you might not be able to holiday 3 times a year on the continent watching your wife get railed by the locals.

You and all of you doomsayers are cowards, traitors and cuckolds, you are selling the British cultures future, the British people, and the country itself to a bunch of continentals that will suck what few business' we still possess into Europe and treat this country like the sweatshop of Europe.

>need permission from union to secede

American education at its finest. The question, you fucking moron, is whether the prime minister can invoke Royal Prerogative and trigger Article 50 by fiat or whether a vote in the House of Commons is necessary.

The Supreme Court ruled, in accordance with the Diceyan doctrine of parliamentary sovereignty, that since the referendum was advisory in nature, it was necessary for a full vote to be held before the process of leaving the EU could begin.

This is not hard to understand if you have an IQ in the normal range.

GOOD MORNING !

They legally can't stop it because of the Referendum Act they put into law last year allowing the public to decide. All the government has to do is whip the parliament and the vote for article 50 would pass with a clear majority.

gib more money, take all niggers. All according to plan.

nice repeating digits of truth

way underrated

You know that KEK wants you to leave in order to be a baluard of the non-cuckery? But if you will go against his will I will welcome you back and pray you wont get destroyed.

What a cuck

t. Ahmed from Berlin with his nifty new proxy

Serious question, have you ever seen a white person fly this flag?

You absolute autist. OP is either a troll or an uber cucked German.

Why ? you are the kind of baboon who likes to wave flags ?

Donald Trump apologized ._.

Not wanting to wave your country's flag is degenerate.

That sounds like something a non-country would say.

>I cucked anglo and I liked it.

>Government loses Article 50 court fight

>Parliament must vote on whether the UK can start the process of leaving the European Union, the High Court has ruled.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37857785

What now, KEK fags? Where is your frog god now? I thought he was going to deliver you from the hands of the globalists - not deliver you straight into the maw of MOLOCH and Minerva.

There is still yet a chance for mercy - your country will yet be spared - abandon your nationalist principles, worship your history and culture - and submit to the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

>They really thought they would get away with this
LMAO

This level of damage control, 3 posts in a row.
Dude, we can see you are mad.

Quebec here

im glad you guys are just a state now. FUCKING BTFO ANGLO SCUM HAHAHAHAHAHA

A disgusting pic in a disgusting post by a disgusting person from a disgusting place.

I'm sorry for the EU being faggots, I'm sorry you've all got buttblasted.

And most of all, I'm sorry I didn't see your reactions when we voted leave

>American banter

Yes 3. That's more than 2 and less than 4. You really are making the most of the Belgian education system Iwobi.

A reasonable pic in a retarded post by a disgusting person from a disgusting place.

shhhh there there, you are in your safe place on the internet, you'll see, everything's gonna be all right.

Except they've used Royal Prerogative numerous times for treaty changes and agreements to give more power to the EU. The elites, including those in the High Court, just don't like Brexit so they decided against their previous stance and rulings.

Article 50 will be triggered; it's political suicide for the House of Commons not to wave it through. But they'll probably try to add stipulations that lead to a soft Brexit, keeping us in the Single Market, with all the EU oversight, meddling and freedom of movement that entails.

Oh no, you've slipped back again.

>Sorry Ireland
about time

Who's laughing now?

The migrant currently raping your sister.

>be MP
>vote against brexit
>lose seat at next election
>UKIP government formed in 2020
>hard brexit finalized 2022

>Hillary president 2016

Kek commands Brexit will happen

Not gonna happen, wafflecunt.

Your countrys flag reminds me of a discounted generic brand of Germany. Shit must succ

And why would the EU accept a soft Brexit?

Absolute cucks

If not I fell for the b8