Why is depression so prevalent among white men?

Why is depression so prevalent among white men?

everyone always blames us for everything even though we built this world

Because we are the smartest people and most self aware people on Earth

Cause I'm angsty and mysterious, yo.

That and look at what's become of the world we built.

That will soon be over though.

because they're used to being on top.
Now that we live in a more equal world white men are finding it hard to cope.

Existential crisis and the realization the Jews cucked them beyond all hope. To the degree they're voting for a conman who sold all his children to the Jews.

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

>t. Jamal

It's most prevalent amongst south asian females

Why is depression so prevalent among jewish men?

it isn't. you literally just made that up.

Because you can never do what you truly want. There's always someone looking over your shoulder ensuring that you do exactly as you were told.

Lack of exercise, vitamin D, zinc and iron.

its not

hope this helps

Jewish women

fb/thread/p

the realization that the wrong side won WW2 and now there is not a lot to live for

Life is dull.

High empathy and everyone shits on us constantly including our own mothers and community leaders. We've also been taught to hate ourselves from the day we were born.

Biological initiatives aren't being fulfilled as nature intended. We are being suppressed on a constitutional and environmental level.

Probably because we can't get laid under any circumstances. Other races can still guilt women into it.

Cute deer.

Because white men get no support anymore. And by this I mean I'm alone in the world. I don't have a girlfriend that would either wise give me support. But that's how it is at the top.

> Why is depression so prevalent among white men?
> germany

fuck off mustafa
i do not accept the premise.

but seriously...

why is goat rape so prevalent among muzzies?

Their women are leaving them in droves to get blacked and nobody takes them seriously anymore.