Muh crowd sizes!

>muh crowd sizes!

Explain this then Drumpfkins, these people in Red Arizona waited hours for her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cymqAVPWuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only 6 of them will vote

Trump's crowds are still bigger and he does it 2-3x daily.

In the blistering cold and she just said no?

That's about 3000 max.
There was a Trump rally in Colorado that was scheduled at the last minute and it had about as much at that.

That's what happens when you do a rally once every 2 months
This is when you try to do a rally everyday like trump is doing

Somebody on Twitter said that security wouldn't let anyone leave.

Where in Arizona was this?

It's not well known, but Arizona is actually a pretty divided state, there is even a seperatist movement in AZ.

>pic related

Which university is this?

What are you meant to explain?

That's a fucking tiny crowd.

Look at all the protesters off to the right. Crowd's probably half the size of the paid "grassroots" brownskins and college students.

kek, where the fuck is this from?

ASU in Tempe.

At least 50 million suckers will vote for her so I'm not that surprised she can pull decent sized crowds.

so a bunch of people that aren't even real Arizonanas

graphic design
did you just get here niga?

She only pulls decent crows when:

1) at a college campus where students get extra credit for attending

2) JLo or some other """ethnic""" celeb gives a free concert to pander to a certain bloc

Trump is pulling big crowds in small cities that people have never even heard of lmao

Is that JaJa Binks in the blue circles?

There was a DJ show afterwords. 500/3000 were on hard drugs.

>Arizona
>Blue

Kek

Next you will say Texas will go blue.

Confederate Arizona is best Arizona

>Explain this then Drumpfkins,
Easy.... everybody loves a good trainwreck

for four hours

They wanted to get a good look at a criminal thats about to go to jail

>same crowd referenced everytime
We've seen it. She even lied about the attendance. Her largest rallies are smaller than Trumps smallest rallies.

Hahaaaa! You stupid faggot. Let me put this in Barney terms for you:

That is LITERALLY every Democrat in the Valley. Trump packed the PHOENIX CONVENTION CENTER and turned people away. This is nothing for the valley. Shitty doom metal bands draw bigger crowds than this.

That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fucking idol, he likes you more than I do

It's gotta be ASU or UofA. Only way a crowd that size could gather in AZ for any occasion. Half the population of both schools is made up of excessively rich and dumb people from California though, so I don't think it says much about her campaign that we don't already know...

Cincinnati. That`s were i live.

at trump rallies, even the transdimensional seats get filled

It was at ASU by the honours college. It was actually pretty empty and there were some Trump protesters too

>Drumpfkins

what are you, 12 years old? this isn't x box live.
Argument invalidated.

That is MAYBE 500 people
and how many were paid to be there by the DNC?

They are all actors.

Holy Shit!!!

She filled a High School gym!

youtube.com/watch?v=2cymqAVPWuo

see

Oh wow she can fill a high school stadium. I'm so impressed. FAGGOT

>High School Gym
>S-see, crowds just as large as Trump's

Trump fills football stadiums.

@CTR95877198

you guys suck at shooping

Also you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

wtf I hate Trump now

>They are all actors

This.

Trump pulls in consistently large crowds. Where were all her supporters earlier in the year?

You guys realize this is on a college campus (ASU) right? Actually, the biggest college campus in the country - close to 90,000 students, who are statistically the most likely to vote Hill - and this is all that showed up.

The one in Greeley? There was 4,000 there. Last minute. On a liberal college campus,in a town overrun with illegals and rapefugees.

>this
Owned, HillShills BTFO

Is she going to free Tibet?

>Drumpfkins

i couldve sworn i filtered this

Here is the real crowd because op's photo pretty much blurs our the entire background so its impossible to count people

>weaponised-autism.jpg

Blessings be upon you.

Arizona is full of dipshit college """students""" that spend more time snorting xanax and reading tumblr than learning.

That kind of magnetic personality is why almost all of the WWI and Civil War veterans are voting for Hillary. She's also getting votes from every former president apart from Obama, both Bushes and Carter.

yeah we know, they were also given extra credit to go. This has been posted for a month since its the only semi decent, not embarrassingly small crowd size that Clinton has got for over a year of campaigning.

She's a massive joke.

Kaine rally!

Oh wow. Sad!

>muh crowd size!
>muh yard signs!
>all the liberals i know hate her!

>500
>Cant count
I hate the cunt but seriously, Hitler yourself.

Got a photo that includes signage?

I was at the rally last night. My professor gave 50% of the final exam's worth of credit to anyone who would attend the Clinton rally and take a selfie.

I am a computer science major. Lots of professors did it.

The word Drumpfkin or Drumpf is the equivalent to "sipping on white tears" meme

This country needs some serious help.

MAGA

Huh, that really stimulated my neurons

Source of pic? Doesn't look like Yik Yak.

>I was there guise
Proof or you're a nigger.

Post selfie nig

All the liberals I know hate her, but plan to vote for her anyway because "Drumpf"

>college campus rallies
Kek. She has no following with the people who actuaily work.

Notice how clinton rally photos are terribly compressed and distorted, making it impossible to count people?

I don't know anyone that is voting for her. Not even the super liberal lesbians that live across the street.

>college campus
>we're important because a presidential candidate is visiting
>lets go be a part of history guise

Trump needs a stadium just to fill up a rally in bumfuck nowhere Florida. Clinton gets a medium sized rally at a liberal college campus.

Bangor, Maine

I've been to Bangor before, because you stop there when flying to IZ/AF sometimes for fuel.

I was surprised I ever heard of it again.

that was in tempe aka cuck central. all of these people probably live on campus or within walking distance and have nothing better to do.

That's the worst shoop I've ever seen.

Barrett lol

that's 1500 people tops.

He wants to be just like you, man, he likes you more than I do

Plus remember the timing. How many were there to see if she was going to say something juicy about the FBI? Or drop out? Or admit to being a kiddy diddleroonee?

check out this massive crowd for the Hillary rally in Detroit. Drumpfkins btfo again!

I ain't that mad though - I just don't like bein' lied to

What am I meant to be looking at here?

And it was during a Broncos game

>le big crowd size

All this means is Trump supporters are poor welfare leechers with free time and Clinton supporters are actually at work.

Do they make perfect circles like that every haaj do did they just pose that way?

Kek.

>?
The crowd is shooped

There must be a lot of buses in that parking lot.

>snorting xanax
Holy shit, that is dumb.

He purposely went to Lisbon Maine to troll that fucking pedo Stephen King. He grew up around there.

I wonder how much they had to spend on all those actors and ndas

But fuck it man how's ya daughter