Tangled is better than Frozen

Rapunzel is the best Disney princess, the songs in Tangled were better and Rapunzel is not annoying as Anna and Elsa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also she looks great with short hair !

Was this even an argument?

Not to mention the story in Tangled is actually cohesive.

And the comedic relief characters don't suck.

And it has a better villain.

And better songs.

My favorite song is When Will My Life Begin

Gothel is a better villain than Hans

Rapunzel is the prettiest

Too bad that the episode hiatus in the Tangled TV series is three months after showing three episodes.

>And it has a better villain.
Not really an achievement.

Both are mediocre Disney musicals, except the latter was shoved down into audiences throats.

Tangled is really better than Frozen.
Frozen is okay, I'm a kindergarten teacher and the kids are crazy about Frozen, which I can't understand, Tangled is better.

Does someone here like Aurora ? It seems like that she is unpopular here

Well, Frozen is just a remake of The Lion King, so, yes.

Frozen is about two incestous sisters who fought against the patriarchy while being helped by a white knight and a retard snowman.

Tangled is a story about a rogue redeeming himself and saving an qt aryan blonde from his evil witch stepmom and taking her back to her father and mother.

I pick Tangled than Frozen any time.

She's cute, but a bit boring.

Rapunzel losts her powers tho when her hair gets cut off
And it turns to shit

Tangled doesn't have a blond chad tho

A movie is pointless if there's not one in them

Tangled's final song was the showstopping Alas I See the Light sung by the main two characters.

Frozen's final song was FUCKING FIXER UPPER, SUNG BY THE MOST UNPOPULAR CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE!

But her hair is blond and long again
You should watch the series

Her short brown hair is cute, you asshole

Kristoff is not handsome, Eugene is really attractive

>literally designed by girls who work at disney

there's a youtube link somewhere

New Frozen short coming in November.

Brace yourselves for 24/7 frozenfag generals filled with incest shipping.

i heard there will add some pixar short afterwards, something about mexican underworld or something.

I miss male characters not being worthless doofs forced into the story by the female character.

......and Princess and the Frog is better than both of them. Your point is?

Very true. People only liek Frozen for let it go, the epik romance plot twist, and lesbian sisters. Frozen's plot sucked

Since when that doesn't happen?

modern disney is like that,cant wait for vanelope dragging along ralph once again.

..wait.

>swamp the movie

nah.

Where they were heroic and not being blackmailed by the female character to become the male lead? Aladdin and Mulan.

Shang may be second place to Mulan as far as the story goes but he's the reason she's there, not the other way around.

I'm using specifically Princess movies here.

they've been using this formula since disney became actually "good"again with Tangled, and now things got so stale they even made a documentary how to make a disney movie.

So new episode today, anyone got a stream link?

And indestructible.

That's probably why Tangled was the last one I really liked. The rest are well made for sure but I can't get past the female character constantly basically being abusive to the males leads to pull them into the story.

The Tangled TV show further makes Flynn into a fucking idiot heel. Unless thievery is involved then he's a genius.

i suggest looking for new favorite studio. things wont change for awhile.

Since when has complaining on Sup Forums meant I was trying to effect any change? I just wanted to bitch.

Is that supposed to be a feat? I could make a 3 minute clip using MS Paint and it would be better than Frozen.

Then by all means, be my guest.

Show me

Haha no, Tangled is better than this

Kristoff's nose is too fat, Eugene has a nice body, beard, face, nice voice

I like Aurora, but her movie was boring, she does not have much screentime

>tumblr gifs

P*ss off!

Fixer upper's placement in the film was bizarre.
It comes right in the middle of a tense dramatic sequence. I'm convinced it must have been carried over from a previous draft where it made more sense.
The songs in Tangled in general aren't appreciated enough. Aside from being good music in their own right they also probably do a better, more consistent job building the plot and characters then any of Disney's musicals since.

N-no...

I disagree. Long hair or bust!

How?

Seriously I want to know.

Rapunzel is still the same with short hair, she is kind, cute and more

my nigga

Tangled was a success, what Princess And The Frog was not.
Tangled had a better story, you had this Disney magic moment.

Rapunzel is soo cute, she is the BEST Disney princess and she got the best man
Rapunzel's children will be beautiful

I really want a Rapunzel in realife
I want a girl that is like Rapunzel, but that is impossible lol

Eugene is borderline Arab looking tho

Do you want Rapunzel to fuck Arabs?

There is so much anger in this thread. Can't we just calm down and love Rapunzel without hating on anyone or anything else? Always remember: What would Rapunzel do? Rapunzel doesn't hate anyone. Even Monty, she's still completely civil toward him.

Rapunzel is the same generic princess character that almost every Disney princess is. Kind, brave, charming, good with animals, etc. The only things differentiating them are their life circumstances and superficial quirks.

I wish Disney would let their princess characters be morally questionable every once in awhile. Judy and Megara were, but they aren't princesses.

>mfw I went to school with a girl that acts like Rapunzel
>mfw she had short brown hair
>mfw I ran into her at walmart a week ago and she was breaking her neck to get my attention to chat

Frozen had better memorable moments and Anna and Elsa had better chemistry.
Tangled was predictable and sometimes just boring.

I love her, she is too sweet

Eugene is the most attractive Disney "prince"

What ? Frozen was boring, it feld rushed. Moana was ok...
Tangled is really one of the best Disney movies.

I mean, duh, the only reason anyone gives a shit about Tangled is because they want to get off to thoughts of two sisters fucking each other.
Or because they find Elsa hot.

This true pic related is best girl period

I really don't like Elsa's voice, she sounds like a dude. Anna's voice is lovely.
Rapunzel's voice is lovely, too.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM

Nope. Both are great for all the reasons you've listed.