Can Tribunal save Morrowind once more?

Can Tribunal save Morrowind once more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEI4yS7sFEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sotha Sil's dead man.

Only Vivec can make Morrowind great again.. The others are garbage.

Only the Dwemer can truly save Morrowind. Death to the Dunmer! Death to the Tribunal, and the Daedra too!

Delet pls

They are gone.

vivec is only interested in sticking his cock in something weird

The god never die.

VIVEC

Give me the Wraithguard.

look at this fucking n'wah

Yes, my lord.

Immortality ain't free. The Plains of Mundus gotta be litterd with the blood of the Chimer. Azura A.K.A daedra Tranny ain't my god. She's a trickster and probably an aedra as well :DD. Ashlanders not Altmer Ok? Praise Vivec.

Praise him!

all elves.lizards and cats need to be killed
nords and imperials are the true master race
redguards are niggers and bretons are mulatto slaves

Bretons are the most powerful race in the world.

>not wanting to genocide dark elves along with your argonian brothers during the accession war to make them suffer for the millennia of slavery they brough to our people, destroying Balmora with a commando attack from the river
>not equally wanting to lead an heroic last stand with your hateful, brave clan of dark elves against the filthy lizards sacking your beautiful city

A TES game during the accession war would make me jizz my pants forever

I don't know if I can recall correctly but the tribunal betrayed nerevar didn't they? They were just power hungry degenerates. So...
We wait for nerevarine.

best game setting would when the atmorans came to tamriel and killed all elves

too bad you get skyrim 2

reminder that morrowind>any other TES game. I'm scared how normie the next one will be.

also,you dont realize that argenians are the niggers of TES and the dunmer are the muslims
>liking the game about the muslim race
wew

Tribunal made Morrowind prosper for 1000 years without war and defended the land. Nerevar was stupid and afraid to use the power of heart.

liking dark elves is like adoring muslims
all my morrowind playtroughs consisted in playing as nord or imperial and killing every elf,nigger, cat and argenian i could find
only the bretons could live but i soul traped everyone

Exactly. I mean an accession war game would be out of place since they only make sequels, time wise. But still I'd love it
>also,you dont realize that argenians are the niggers of TES and the dunmer are the muslims
I don't care a lot desu. The mere fact that the argonians fore-fucking-saw the oblivion crisis with their magic voodoo shit trees and could take advantage of it by preparing whole armies to FUCKING INVADE the oblivion planes and force them to close it to protect their shit is cool enough. I'd really want to see that on screen but I understand it's just impossible.

Fortunately they had a very cool idea with the whole thalmor business. The possibilities now are a lot and equally cool. Imagine leading redguards desert cavalry during a charge against the invading thalmor. Holy shit.

redguards are niggers and they suck at everything
next game is in atmora

I hope the next game is about orcs just so you can't enjoy playing as muh white race in a fucking fantasy game nigger

Nah no way. They played their "cold environment" card with Skyrim. I think they will milk tes online until it fucking dies before making another game tho, and that could take a lot of time. So who knows

fuck the fuck off italy. Dunmer are fucking atlantean tier. Imperials are the true muslims trying to conquer everything under the kaliphat law. No wonder you played imperial you muslim slut

>living tribunal
>all of them are dead in my playthrough

Almalexia is corrupt. Vivec is corrupt. the whole temple is corrupt. make Morrowind great again!

I think you misquoted me, I like Dunmers

youtube.com/watch?v=LEI4yS7sFEw

What is this Vivec shilling?
Only Dagoth Ur can save Morrowind.

The ghost fence just got 10 feet higher, leperback

sorry friend my hate was directed at the other italian saying morrowind is the game about muslims

retarded bogan didint realize there is two italian posters, me and you
adoring the devil (daedra-->devil) and livingin mushrooms,they are muslim trash
Skyrim predicted the whole syria thing;dunmer coming into skyrim as refugees-->syrians coming into gurmonay
wont happen , dumb ass american obese nigger fetus

>Vivec
>cock

I have bad news for you

Are there any racial supremacist quest lines in any of the games? If Todd Howard wasn't a jew it would make for a p. good quest line. The writing wouldn't allow for a good ending but I could definitely roleplay in a right wing death squad guild.

Tribunal screwed Morrowind hard.
They are tragic figures that are victims of their hubris.

They were an example of how to write for games.
What has been done to them post morrowind is tragic in it's own right.

explain?

>tfw Argonians attacked the daedra with such ferocity they would have kicked Mehrunes ass if he hadn't shut down all Oblivion Gates in Black Mars
Are Argonians best race?

Different user here.
V has both an inny and an outy.
If you tell V to go fuck himself he can and likely would.

Argonians are just a defense mechanism of the Hist Trees. The Hist decides everything for them from how they live to what they look like. This is why the female ones have tits, it helps them fit in with the other races

The Dwemer will return and massacre you foolish Dunmer.

ID is very similar color and its 2am back the fuck off. Also they worshiped the daedra because they led them away from cuckerset isle and made their culture god tier. Did you even morrowind faggot? You take out dagoth and the results are a fucking moon crashing into their city causing the huge volcano to erupt then lizard people invade them. All of morrowind got fucked if they didn't leave their race would've been extinct

How are you going to stop being skin tho. You Dwemer ar dum

this. Breton + Apprentice sign = best mage

female breton battlemage makes my dick hard

>this. Breton + Apprentice sign = best mage
what are you stupid ? resistances / (immunity in older games like morrowind) are to good to pass up. nord and dark elf fo lief

I'd equally like to see Cyrodiil again in, say, 4E210, broken and battered, and you have to help them rebuild and prepare throughout the main quest line for an apocalyptic high-level Thalmor attack at the end.

>Dagoth Ur
He failed for 6th house jew trik

n'wah, please...

>implying it's not Azuras will to have the Nerevarine smite them all

The Nerevarine was the worst thing to happen to Morrowind. You basically kill a 1000 year old rulership and then fuck off with the only person to fix this mess (Vivec) to explore Akavir. After that and the Red Year, Morrowind was overrun by filthy Argonian barbarians and fades into irrelevance.

The dark elves had to be punished for their complacency and losing sight of their roots, the Red Year was that punishment

Dont Bretons have 50% to all magic damage.

That's well worth it kiddo

Breton + boots of blinding speed

Classic

But that was entierly the fault of the Tribunal for making that stupid deal with the Empire and relying on their powers. The Nerevarine had not only united the Houses and Tribes of Morrowind, but had support of Azura and Vivec. It was THE opportunity to declare independence from a weakening Empire.

Would get boots of blinding speed, boost jump stats and feather fall and parkor my way around morrowind raining down arrows on my foes.
Get Oblivion and I can't even climb on most roofs. In the trash it goes.

Skyrim was better but still miss flight spells

This mother fucker.

The Hist doesn't fuck around. It's a shame there will never ever be a Black Marsh game because I feel like the Hist is serioisly on some Tiner Septum power levels.
When something from Nirn is freaking out and beating Daedric princes, it deserves notice. Sadly we'll probably just get Elswhyr and Daggerfell 2 over the next 20 years unless they pull a 'oh cyradill isn't a jungle anymore because magic' on Black Marsh

>don't train agility or athletics
>can't be spiderman

No shit

Ironically, Skyrim of all TES games probably has the most direct quests related to one race being better than others what with the Forsworn, Stormcloaks and Stahlrim Nords, plus there's a weapon from the companions that literally deals 20% extra damage to all filthy mer.

But overarchinglt the sentiment of racial superiority is found in Morrowind because Dunmer are fucking uppity faggots that can't get over how much their shit don't stank

Tamriel ain't free. Nirn gotta be littered with the blood of Mer. The 8 devines A.K.A daedra in disguise aren't my gods. They are elf creations and probably fake. Nords, not Dunmer Ok? Praise Talos