Leave Superman to me

Leave Superman to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ydGIHpSgUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way... he can't defeat him. Even if he uses the whole supersayan mods he will be defeated, because you never have seen superman supreme one million. Beleave me on full potential, Goku would instantly die.

With the Tournament of Power and billions of lives lost due his selfishness, Goku is now considered a villain and villains never prosper.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

Explains everything

You broke my BLOODY INTERNET last night! !

they're sending shitposters...

What?

>loses again
ha! typical Goku

dont matter he cant hit him

Oh, a new form to job in?

only children here

It should be made into a meme, but just google "Dragon Ball Super broke the internet "
>Fans went bonkers last night for sure.

Superman wouldn't let Goku power up the Spirit Bomb in the first place. Superman isn't a battle-crazed maniac that enjoys violence and wants his enemies to go all-out.

Japan lets goku be a jobber to supes becouse there like "fuck it we already have one punch man"

Can superman survive a genkidama? If that´s true, Superman will get Ultra Instinct too

>Still not specifying which version of Superman he's facing

So basically Goku reached Whis' level by absorbing the Spirit Bomb and dying temporarily?

Not even the Ultra Instinct can save you, you dumbass monkey.

>tfw the spawn of an alien demon god and a genocidal balding manlet are better people than Goku due to Super

Balding? Pretty sure Freeza is already ba--OH YOU MEANT VEGETA. Well, there's another kick to the balls for him.

over what? goku losing again?

Over his new form.

And before anyone asks: As of right now, it is known as "Ultra Instinct" - it basically builds on a technique Whis developed ("Mastery of Self-Movement") that allows a fighter to block or dodge attacks without having to acknowledge them, thus freeing up the brain to plan a course of attack. In other words, Goku's new form lets him DODGE without having to think about it.

That's an even more common occurrence than him losing.

Where did Superman get a chain that big?

that's it? that's the whole new surprise? toriyama wtf?

Apparently the form shown in the special is more accurately called "Ultra Instinct (Omen)", which means it could be an omen - a precursor - to yet another form.

But for now, yes, that was the whole shebang.

We watched the same show? Because even with that power up he was only equal to Jiren. And it seems like Jiren is holding back if the leaks are anything to go by. The Jiren is suppose to be some kind of stand-in for Superman so...

Fuck off, Space King Kong. He is busy.

Did the Spirit Bomb exploded or it caused a black hole?

when are they going to show super saiyan 4? I liked it more because it looked like an actual saiyan evolution instead of all this whole God bullshit they are pushing

There's definitely going to be more. The red has accompanied the form for months ever since the new opening, and given the arc is still not over, we may see a different side of it.

I mean, it's kinda obvious he'll combine Limit Break with SSGod at some point

And there is still that wicked-looking smile Goku has admist that red aura in the current opening. The show made a note of saying Goku can't collect Spirit Bomb energy while going Super Saiyan because the Super Saiyan form brings out a malevolent energy within him. Whis was also training Goku with the intent of possibly having Goku replace Beerus as the God of Destruction. And Goku is still a Saiyan.

So yeah, what I'm saying is this: Goku's new form is going to out-and-out make him a God of Destruction and turn him into a flat-out villain.

What leaks?

Jiren goes up against Hit in the next episode.

Jiren manages to break out of Hit's time paralysis technique.

kek

Jiren is in his weighted form apparently. He can slim down and become much faster. Goku and everyone should already be TKO'd and erased if Jiren really is this powerful but you know... merchandise and plot armor.

>Goku’s New Form makes him look Badass
>It’s super Overpowered
>Death Battle will make Goku vs Superman 3
>Superman will still win because Death Battle kills off Characters wrongfully because of Research Stuff

In fairness, the text below the silhouette says something to the effect of "Not representative of the final product", but even so...

>super strong buff form isn't even his final form
I guessed this since the beginning. When was the last time DB had a villain who didn't transform to a stronger form.

I want too make a pasta of superman similar to the Madara Uchiha one. only need superman most absurd powers and some autistic comicbook terms to make it work.

I know that there is a superman robot with revers imagination powers or something. Anybody wants to help.

He made it in a nanosecond. He's that fast and strong.

>When was the last time DB had a villain who didn't transform to a stronger form.

Raditz.

With the mutiverse shit they loose the oportunity to make super sayan blue goku fight super sayan 4 goku.

Theres Beerus also.

Give it time.

plt twist: the universe where SSJ4 exists was the furry world that gt decimated and they erent even considered for the tournament because they were that weak.

Beerus was shitting himself when he watched Goku overlay Kaioken with Blue. He was shititng himself when Jiren and Omen Goku were fighting so I get the feeling Beerus isn't as strong as he originally let off. Could just be a Toei only thing though, they are trash after all.

could still happen since GT is technically just another timeline according to the Xenoverse games.

Dragonball Super exists solely to piss off powerlevel fags. Toriyama doesn't give a fuck. Don't read into it. Only madness lies that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ydGIHpSgUk

Imagine when Goku goes Blue with this shit

Androids (except Cell)
Dabura, if he counts.

>substantially faster than a man who can dodge fucking raindrops
>can't hit Superman
Sure thing, pal.

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan tickles my pickle.

Yeah, Goku still loses to Though Machine Superman and 1Million Superman, but all other versions, including Pre-Crisis, get destroyed. Goku as he currently is either Universal level in physical striking force/destructive power, or extremely close to it. Pre-Crisis and Prime have some crazy feats, but nothing near Universal levels.

Back in the very start of Super Goku literally almost destroyed the Universe from merely clashing fists with Beerus, and he's gotten hilariously more powerful since then. I'm pretty sure only the absolutely most powerful of DC characters would be able to do things like this.

Every stream site crashing.