Questions to Americans about voting

Hello fellow Pole here, I have some questions about elections to Americans

1. I've heard the term "voter registration". What does this mean? You have to register yourself for voting before the election? You can't just come into the voting office on the election day, get your identity verified and vote? What's the point of this?

2. In some states you don't need to verify your ID to vote, then how is US citizienship of the voter proved?

Yes after the age of 18 you can register to vote.
When you go to vote your name & address is on a list you walk in ,tell them who you are,they mark you off as having voted.
No ID required in my state of NY.

>When you go to vote your name & address is on a list

Exactly, that's how it is in Poland - but you don't have to register or do anything before election day. You just go to proper voting office (closest one to your home), people find you on the list and you receive the ballot.

What's the point of mandatory registration for everyone?

>You have to register yourself for voting before the election?
Yes, but only once per permanent address.

>You can't just come into the voting office on the election day, get your identity verified and vote?
No. There is a designated place to vote based on the address you have on record, and that place needs to have your name on the rolls ahead of time for when you show up. No ID is involved.

>then how is US citizienship of the voter proved?
It isn't.

Pretty retarded, right?

>How is US citizenship of the voter proved
It isn't. People have pushed to require ID, but the Democratic party always strikes back with
>muh racism some blacks don't have ID you fucking racist

They fight this change because the if ID was required, voter fraud (aka rigging elections) becomes way harder for them.

I don't know why it is the way it is. I've never researched that.

But there's plenty of shady shit here. Like when you sign up for social security, you wind up registering for the draft, a shadow corporation is made in your name so that the illegal IRS can tax you, everybody thinks you need a driver's license to drive, etc.

Not him, but partly because it acts as a localized census for local and state governments. It also acts as how you register for a political party, if you're the type who wants to vote in party conventions for a certain candidate to be nominated for running for president.
The anti-voter ID laws are just democrats attempting to get more votes from felons and illegals. There's really no good reason we don't require it in all states, but they think it's an attack on the black population because muh Jim Crow.

>you don't need a license to drive
>IRS is illegal
What. Are you a sovereign citizen?

1. Another layer of bureaucracy for worthless people. 75% of the US government is just a redundant jobs program.

2. It isn't. Which is how the traitors in the DNC want it.

Nope, I'm firmly roped into the system at present.

wait so i can just go there say im tyrone jackson
and vote for him if hes on the list
nobody is checking who i really am ?

Yes, this is how criminals (Hillary) are able to do so well.

Yup, at least where I live. You just need to know that Tyrone Jackson is on the rolls at that particular voting location, and you need to get there first so that you can sign the little card that says you are indeed Tyrone Jackson.

>but you don't have to register or do anything before election day

Sure you do. We call it "zameldowanie". It's how we register - let the government know where we live. Do you think that every voting office has a list of all Poles? They have lists of people living in their area.

that is fucked up beyond any comprehension

So can you come up with different names and vote several times? Or vote for somebody actually without any personal permission?

And then the computer voting machines rig the votes anyway, and we do fun things like put foreign companies in charge of counting them.

We let the (((international bankers))) control the political parties and the government, and some states refuse to allow international election monitors.

Then the evidence is destroyed in order to rig the legal system in case anybody wants to file a law suit, or in case we need to have the Supreme Court pick a president for us.

WE FREEDOM NAO

Yeah, but generally you'd want to wear different clothes and go at different times so the poll workers don't notice. More commonly, you just vote once at each of several polling locations.

This is what we mean when we refer to bussing people around. Pick up some bums off the street, pay them with money or booze or whatever, and bus them around from polling place to polling place. Give each one a card so they know whose name to use.

Oh and a special trick is to have dead people registered to vote. You can be sure you'll get there to vote before a dead person will.

>2. In some states you don't need to verify your ID to vote, then how is US citizienship of the voter proved?

it isn't
yaaay

You can do the bussing thing regardless of whether you need to check the ID or not. But it seems that if you just wear different clothes you can vote twice which is stupid as shit

Yep, the Democratic Party has royally fucked this country.

And they've had a neo-con/neo-lib song and dance that has managed to trick people the last couple of decades; but the facade has slipped away.

what happens when the real tyrone jackson comes to vote afterwards
is this geoing to concern them or will they be like
to bad you already voted

They find the card and it already has a signature on it.

So Tyrone says
>oh sorry massa
>i fogat i alredy vote
And walks back out