Jiren the Ayy is going to anally probe you and only the protagonist of the last cartoon you watched can stop him...

Jiren the Ayy is going to anally probe you and only the protagonist of the last cartoon you watched can stop him. How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbA4P9OyPqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Watch DBS last night

Rip in peace me

Infinite Crisis dont have a protagonist, so Prime-boi will fight dat alian.

>poni

I'm fine.

Fuck off.

>purple quadreped
RIP Jiren

Sup Forums isn't sending us their best...

I don't remember the last cartoon I watched.
Can I have Kamen Rider Build help me instead?

>Filmation He-Man
I'm good

did retards forget that a saiyan gets stronger when he is beat like that

Only after they fully recover from it, which they probs wouldn't have time to before the tourney ends.

>DBS

stop spamming your shitty anime on Sup Forums

>Popeye
I'll be fine

Fuck I'm dead

I fucking love Jiren now, any good £200+ jiran figurines I can waist my money on?

Mods ain't gonna do shit to them so what's to stop it?

If we don't count anime (of which it was DBS), I have Popeye like AND that most remarkable extraordinary fellow: Sinbad the Sailor!

Well shit I already saw the fight I'm already fucked

everybody dies

can Jiren win against THe Batman?

>not saying Kiero

>Rick
Yeah I'm good

i'm fine

poor milo

>KO

fuck

Make sure he gets a ladder to reach him

get lost

I wish this board had mods

Jiren is dead

Richard Aldana? Well, i'm fucked... or he introduces Jiren into the lovely world of Jungle Fever?

>Hank's face when Jiren tells him he likes his steak well-done

He tells him charcoal is best

Arkayna from Mysticons.

...I'm fucked six ways from Sunday, Sup Forums.

>Samefagging this hard

Shaggy defeated the hakaishin of Jiren's universe already

DBS is shit though... and I watched it since episode 1. im like a battered with. once this series is over people will not have fond memories of it. its going to go down like GT. take a cold shower to bring down that nerd boner. it aint that srs.

>Hey Arnold
Arnold would probably talk him out of it and help him solve whatever is his biggest issue. Maybe Jiren would help him find his parents too

So, did anyone made a virgin vs chad meme with Goku and Jiren already?

Did Goku job again or something?

Yes.

pretty much

>Rick

Well I'm safe. Rick will just make a magi-- err I mean "Science!" button that stops him like his solution to everything.

>Megas XLR
>Coop presses the "5 Minutes Until End of Episode" button
>Traps Jiren in that cartridge prison he originally thought was a fighting game

It's less that he jobbed and more how he did it.
>Whips out full power
>Does nothing
>Whips out full powerx20 Kai-Ken
>Does no more than make Jiren casually deflect him, before stomping on his spine
>Whips out Spirit Bomb aided by everyone except Vegeta (Even aided by Frieza and those out of the match already), Jiren just lets him do it, then deflects the whole thing with literally a look
>Goku completely drained falls into a black hole created by the ineffective Spirit Bomb
>Everyone thinks he's dead
>He re-appears in a brand spanking new transformation that literally has the Gods of Destruction themselves shaking with fear
>Jiren takes a minor bruise on his cheek, then as Goku is whips out a ONE PUNCH at him, he just casually blocks it with the palm of his hand, tells him that he finds Goku's efforts mildly interesting, and then KOs him by tossing him at a pillar like he a paper ball

That does a stellar job of setting up Jiren as the monster, (heel? Tweener.) but his overwhelming power and the gods selling Goku's new hat has just destroyed the power rankings forever.

Gokou is gonna be able to turn on the shiny-collectible sticker mode again, probably because just like he can turn SSB without 5 losers holding hands, he can re-access shiny sticker mode because he obtained it once. Having that kind of super ultra power that makes the gods shit their pants with fear means that there is officially no one in the 12 universes that can step to Gokou anymore.

After this arc, either Dragon Ball ends forever or they give some stupid reason why Gokou can't go that high anymore.

There's still El Grande Padre.

I just want a full reboot of this series to fix this out-of-control power escalation

>Finished watching latest Super episode
JUST

This will not end well for anyone.

I expect the next arc to be about Towah and Mirah from Xenoverse as the antagonists and from here on out it will be revisiting dbz/db events for nostalgia and because it's actually not reasonable to expect anyone to get stronger from here on out. Maybe a movie or two version of xenoverse 1/2?

Not quite. His new Technique, Musou Tensei, was gaining steadily adapting to Jiren's speed and technique. However, Goku needed more time to adapt and his form ran out of time.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Vegetto's final kamehameha will probably be the only thing from the games that we will ever see in the series

Don't worry Sup Forums, Gohan Blanco will save the day

youtube.com/watch?v=VbA4P9OyPqg
I've been binging HxH for a while, and I got to the Hunter attack on the Ants yesterday, where this scene comes from.
And today I saw Goku do the same shit.

You are silly in the head if you think anything from Xenoverse will show up in Super.

Power fags GTFO, I can accept all of the criticism that Super gets but anything having to do with power levels or power scaling is fucking cancer, Toriyama shot himself in the foot when he was retarded enough to think of it, people were just you retarded to realize that it was all just a joke and they were all just meaningless numbers, in the end all that matters is who yells the loudest and has the most fighting spirit

Pretty much.

One punch man. I'm good. It'll be owwlmao.

i'll be fine.

no problem