If Based Trump loses we will commit mass suicide...

If Based Trump loses we will commit mass suicide. That will show the Libtards and the Dems that we would rather die than stand for corruption. Who's with me?

Suicide is the most stupid thing ever, unless you are in unbearable pain that is completely impossible to lessen.

Instead, just do whatever the fuck you want. There are hardly any consequences that would be more severe than suicide and if everything turns to shit you can still kill yourself afterwards.

Sure. You first!

why wait just get it over with now

Im in. There is no hope for western civilization without the god emperor and my life is shit anyways.

I was thinking this too desu. A world governed by fags and women is not one I want to be alive in

I'm with you.

She's not going to be president

Nice attempt at right wing genocide, CTR. Dont worry, I have absolutely zero intention to end my life sooner than 100. If I do, rest assured, I will make it worth the sacrifice.

CTR is scared that they will be the only ones suicided

Not me.

Correcting the ultimate record?

>if we kill ourselves, we win!

This. Obvious shill thread

No I actually want to die, I hate this fucking gay country and dont know where to move

>tfw when you kill yourself on November 9 before Hillary is convicted and Trump is crowned king in January

>mass suicide.
>we would rather die than stand for corruption.

Typical response from a broken 21st century male that has been indoctrinated by leftist maniacs. Not brainwashed ebough to not be able to see their sleeze, but damaged enough to choose destroy your enemies rather than yourself. The spirit of revolution really has been sapped from us, the commies nuetered us over the past century. If a career criminal cheated their way to office in your great grandfathers day theyd of grabbed their rifles and gone to war. They wouldnt have killed themselves like quitting little bitch.

Why do you hate it?

You spelled homicide wrong.

>entitled women
>sjws
>lesbians
>forced to accept gay shit
>gay shit forced in the media
>you cant get a job if you aren't liberal

This is why, fags...

You spelled genocide wrong

they must be pretty confident he will win. otherwise they'd just release everything

the stakes are high

you know how much i have riding on this election? twenty. american. dollars.

>being this dumb
If you've got no regard for your life them just start killing liberals.