ITALY SAFEST PLACE IN EUROPE

why there are no terroristic attack in Italy?

geeee hehe it's really incomprehensible hehehe >:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=afEgm5UAoC8
rt.com/news/365218-italy-police-abuse-refugees/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#Funding_by_member_states
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignorant burger with an Italian surname here

Why are you guys safer?

> Italy
> safest place in Europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
snort
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Faggot, you can't get anywhere in Italy without getting involved with mafia.

Want to hear my impression of the Italian army?
>Helpa! Helpa!

The mudslimes look like the native population so they integrate more easily than in white countries.

>without getting involved with mafia.
As long as you aren't part of the Italian society or crime in general, you won't get involved with mafia

Are all Germans this naive?

make me a trojane krofi, Janez

want to hear my impression of american president?

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016

You wanna tell me that you get involved with mafia as a tourist visiting Italy?

just ignore the eternally assblasted slovenes mate, it's the kind of butthurt that never ends

yes, we are getting close to the answer

what does this have to do with anything?
Also, beaten by rice farmers

Maybe because your irrelevant country isn't worth terrorising faggot

You wanna tell me you haven't actually visited Italy yet?

Was going to say this.

Poorest places are the safest. You wish

>why there are no terroristic attack in Italy?
Because the earthquakes did all the work already.

>safest place
>unless you aren't immune to earthquakes

faggot.

:^)

bribing people not to kill you isn't really viable long term.

The difference between and earthquake and niggers is that you can always rebuild after an earthquake.

wtf If you don't get involved no one will ever touch you

Mafia is dead, they have no power anymore.
The government is way worse

Also Sardinia, wtf is wrong with you

"earthquakes" is probably the ((((american)))) miltary testing weapons in remote areas of the appennines

you mean Corsica? independentists

I have and I've never had contact with any mafia, not in Northern Italy and not even in Southern Italy.

It's not like people will come to you and say "Aye amico, I'm a mafia member, give me your money". If you are a fucking tourist nobody will bother you with their mafia shit.
And if you live a normal citizen life you won't encounter mafia aswell, you have to engage in crime, have a position of power or live in a fucked up anticivilizing southern village.

Corsica* yep my bad.

Muzzies get enslaved on sight and forced to work in the fields by mafia and housed in asbestos shacks.
Islam is not a legally recognized religion in Italy (LDS Church and Induism are lmao), italian males are fucking moroccan and tunisian whores galore abroad while their husbands are busy getting cucked by mafia or down to Davy Jones' locker.

We are the last bastion of Europe and while anglo white mayobois commit self genocide, we prepare for what's coming with our homies Spain, Portugal and Greece.
That's right bitches, get ready for Rome 2.0

none of you is getting it right

we are the best route for immigrants to reach norternh/western europe (where immigrants actually want to go)
the best route because our police doesn't check and register them.. because if we register them we must keep them, eh..
so terrorists don't do shit here because otherwise police would be forced to do controls and they would not be able to reach you country this easy

that's why we won't have attacks, because we this door needs to stay open

Obviously, the towelheads are scared to death of those ferocious Volpinos.

Italy is letting a million muslim invaders into Europe from Libya every year, why would they attack their allies?

I can confirm.
I'm italian, and I get constantly mistaken for syrian here in Malmö

>We are the last bastion of Europe and while anglo white mayobois commit self genocide

>tfw nigger traitorous shithole italy will survive while the glorious whites will live long enough to not recognize their countries anymore
feels good

this but you came too late

Invokum VULCANUS

1) Mafia control immigrants enslaving them to work in tomato fields.
2) Catholicism is de facto religion of state leaving no space for islamic communities to grow.

Mafia has infiltrated the government, you fool.

Try to open a honest business in Italy and Mafia will ask for their piece of the pie.

>Try to open a honest business in Italy and Mafia will ask for their piece of the pie.
only if you're continental scum

t. superior islander

Video related. Camorrista (mafioso, but worse) politely tells his moroccan neighboor to stop cooking with his windows open because of the smell
>youtube.com/watch?v=afEgm5UAoC8

If you swedistanis had 1/10th of the balls of these guy muslims would cry themselves to sleep to the sole thought of Sweden

Terrorists wont touch italy because they are too afraid of the mafia. Its actually pretty awesome

Actually Romania never had an terrorist attack, even Moldova, poland and Hungary had.

I have the map pic but im on phone

Exactly, see

Italians, Greeks etc are all Non-Whites.

thank God

*sven desperately tries to get you'd*
Im a benevolent man, so here's one

We clearly aren't, I agree, we are not suicidal cucks

there are tons of murders by serbs and albanians

italian press is run by commies

literally

No just trying to make you stop deluding yourself otherwise, nobody thinks you're actually White, so just accept what you are and stop pretending.

The difference is that Islamic State has made numerous threats to attack Rome, wich they see as centre of Christianity.

(You)

Albanians have integrated pretty well.

>safest place in Europe

Lol. you just had three huge earthquakes.

>italian press is run by commies
yeah the left in Italy is THRIVING to say the least

There are literally ZERO major left parties

>so just accept what you are
done

They're in competition with the mafia.

why are you wording that like it's a bad thing? we're Meds, not whi*es, that's great

>the best route because our police doesn't check and register them

I used to think that too, then I saw this.

>rt.com/news/365218-italy-police-abuse-refugees/

We are a bridge, and they don't want to blow it until all troops have passed ( = never )
>Non-Whites.

Maybe that's the reason why swedish girls love The Italian Cock ?

It's as safe as Spain or most other med countries because terrorist only want to live in the wealthy european countries.

You pay the Muslims to leave you alone.

davvero? ti fai fregare dall'ebreo così facilmente
divide et impera

No need terrorist attacks. You guys already destroyed yourselves leeching on EU money for decades. Italy soon become next Greece. Get ready for paying your denbts desu.

how many year is the mighty white civilization going to last? 30? 40?

based Italia. letting other cucks die for USrael

The literal ground is against you.

Czeched
Now Pavel, if you would be so kind to hop real quick in Prague and tell Aziz down Orloj to bring me a cleaner hooker in my hotel next time i visit or i'm gonna find him and break his fucking legs

>divide et impera
>being this naive
"white" is a pathetic new worlder concept invented for people who have no identity otherwise
we have no need for that, let them boil in their butthurt

but the sky is with us, something you godless mitteleuropeans will never understand

>leeching on EU money for decades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_the_European_Union#Funding_by_member_states

Italy is one of the biggest net contributors

>how many year is the mighty white civilization going to last? 30? 40?
maybe, we'll see how the self declared "mustard rice" fares when we aren't shielding their asses anymore like we did with other southern bros in the middle ages

t. giudeo
gassati

>divide et impera
implicando che non dobbiamo stare ben divisi dai degenerati suicidi cuck del nord europa

Don't forget the 11 gorillions paid to bring home these degenerates.

>muh whiteness

l'ultima risorsa dei paesi senza cultura e delle persone (e dei paesi) senza identità

t. cuck atlantista

Yes because the crates they were carrying in Syria were totally humanitarian aid and totally not M4 carabines, nossir

all the terrorists got buried in rubble

Havent seen any in netherlands either

Italy is the only european country where I've ever been robbed which is suprising since I also visited Romania and Hungary.

soft cunt

God bless Italy and their joyful people. In spite of all our many, many flaws we still remain a gem in mankind's history and we should be proud of what we are and our heritage.
And even without having to cherrypick Renaissance of the romans, don't forget, talking about most recent events, that Germany willingly took in 1,5 million immigrants by now. Instead, even if the vast majority of them come to us to reach Europe, they are still a minority of laughable dimension in Italy.

Dio benedica l'Italia e gli Italiani!

probably robbed by gypos or magyars
kek, it comes full circle

Good post, Italy's an outstanding country

So mad I didn't think of something like this. There's good money to be made off Swedish cucks, lefties and sexual deviants.

[ANGRY SPAGHETTI NOISES]
Christ this video is hilarious

>ITALY SAFEST PLACE IN EUROPE

Maybe in the sense that no one gives a shit about this country and there are no terrorist attacks there but you will get mugged and probably killed the moment you walk into a poor part of town.
so yeah, fuck off.

What if it's a dishonest one?

>no one gives a shit about this country
lel

>you will get mugged
if you're a retard yes

>probably killed the moment you walk into a poor part of town
massive generalisation right there, poor people are not criminals, you've got to know where the actually dangerous areas are though

>Maybe in the sense that no one gives a shit about this country and there are no terrorist attacks there

The Islamic State has made numerous threats to attack Rome, wich they see as centre of Christianity.

nice memes ice monkey, but that happens at best only if you live in congolabria

This. Thank god the people who built western civilization aren't white. Fucking Nordic cuck countries and can have their dystopian shithole white nations that always cuck or attempt to destroy western civilization

>congolabria
KEK

putinfags on suicide watch

>congolabria
holy fucking shit

i was in Rom last week. Military on every metro station and all landmarks, some just walking around, all armed to the teeth. good luck bombing Italy you awful shitskins

>be italian
>get lasagned

> why there are no terroristic attack in Italy?
The Africans and Near-Easterners collectively remember being BTFO so hard by the Romans their anuses still haven't recovered, and don't want a repeat.

>be french

You forget french people are known for there love making. Also they are blessed by kek and earned the title frog.