So Whats the most stupid thing that this guy said? It must be really stupid to turn Sup Forums into e-celeb cancer

So Whats the most stupid thing that this guy said? It must be really stupid to turn Sup Forums into e-celeb cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PL5xFp8bKvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His video were he shat all over Kirby really got under my skin but that's just me

He is the poison of comic book fanboys and he bring politics in my escapism.

Fuck him. Fuck everything about him.

I really , reaally want a link to that right now

Holy shit Sup Forumsmblre is real

There isn't one.

So you watch his videos and then get made it's not escapism? Don't you find it a little more jarring when you're trying to read a superhero comic and suddenly Jean Grey is like "Stay woke!" or Storm is like "the gentrification of Harlem is the same as genocide!"

>"this comic book is sjw because a woman is planning a vacation instead of a man"
>PEOPLE ON Sup Forums WILL UNIRONICALLY DEFEND THIS FAGGOT

No, I sick of his thumbnails. SJW this and SJW that. What happen to "Bad comics". Why is everything is political? But, that is just me. If i hear someone say "Alt-right" or "SJW". I just shut them off.

Could you link to the video where D&C says that please?

youtu.be/PL5xFp8bKvI
This is the one , there's the veteran thing too, which is also a highlight

Oh yeah I remember that one. He isn't crazy about Clark being portrayed as a sit-com dad because it's cliche. His objection to the comic in general is that he's tired of the alternative history lesson we get everywhere. He criticizes the comic for making predictable choices to conform with political correctness. It isn't "She's planning a vacation by herself so this is SJW trash."

Fucking stop making threads about him. D&C isn't comics or cartoons. You guys love to bitch and moan, when if you really didn't care, you wouldn't talk about him

>not comics

Agree with him or not, he's an important voice in the comics world right now. He's a comics YT channel with 40K+ followers. His subject matter is changes that have gone on at Marvel in recent years that have caused their sales to plummet -- and what he sees as the ideological underpinnings for those changes.

You don't have to agree with him. But, honestly, to say this isn't comics or that he isn't worth talking about is pretty ridiculous.

I do not this Diversity & Comics loser because he and his followers make physical threats of violence against comics industry people who support actual diversity and women. Anyone who threatens violence against people should be dealt with and ruined.

I actually do like him, I just don't need Sup Forums trying to fucking dox my dude because people keep making threads on him when it's clear he isn't very well liked here.
If you watched his videos, he has never once called for violence, nor his followers. It was the creators who were getting together talking about trying to bait him into a fight.

He's only ever talked about getting creators who constantly shill politics and agendas in mediocre books fired.

Haha comics pros plotting to attack a critic...

Seriously DC should do a comic about this.

Shut up Joe Glass, you stupid pedo scum.....

>he bring politics in my escapism

Marvel did it first.

We don't need him
We don't need a comicgate

>Fucking stop making threads about him.

>SJWs always lie
>SJWs always project
>SJWs always double down
>*LOUD COUGH from uranium-tipped exposure in Iraq*

We also don't need Marvel to keep making shitty books no one wants and forcing them on retailers. Call it whatever you want.

They die by low sales
We didn't need e celebs to get rid of Hellcat and Mockingbird

Sup Forums never tried to fix him
SJWs did
Sup Forums just laughed or remained apathetic at how he bragged he was undoxable yet got doxxed easily by SJWs

*tried to dox

I agree with this user.

It really does come down to that. Or points like that.

For example, his complaint that Clark acts like a typical sitcom dad is completely preposterous - and he himself should realize this, since a few moments later he starts complaining about how Clark isn't being a classic dad by not planning everything and being in charge.

His historical complaints are also unfounded. There's no alternative history going on here, just facts. He moans that Deborah Sampson having to fight for her wages, but that's fucking true. His sperging about the Coexist bumper is retarded too; he says that only Muslims have beef with anyone else represented, but conveniently ignores not only the continual Christian pushback against science in America, but the fact that people like him have huge beef with ze Jews. His gripes about the veteran stuff are annoying too - his flat-out denial that many veterans with these kinds of injuries end up shafted as fuck is disgusting.

I dont get it. If you dont want Sup Forums to bring this guy up then why keep these threads alive by hopping in to shitpost and trash the dude. It's apperent that this conversation is happening since Sup Forums can't escape this d&c guy