The Trump Effect has hurt thousands of kids across our country. Do we want a president who attacks children?

The Trump Effect has hurt thousands of kids across our country. Do we want a president who attacks children?
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/794178422390030336

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/
youtu.be/9tFA7L2nYvQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555
youtu.be/8hTcz3C0lGo
youtu.be/7lAe4FwyQL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care.

Hillary hurt the entire population of Haiti
Some of America's children < All of Hati's people

Prove me wrong

Hillary Clinton had a church burnt down to increase her chances of winning the election. She is Hitler.

cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

apparently kids have been watching the election closer than most adults

Hillary's only argument is
>Muh feels

I hope to god people see past this shit...

>meanwhile Talcum X calls for death of all Whites

I got my ass whooped almost daily when I was a kid.

Just made me stronger and more popular when I started fighting back and people abruptly stopped fucking with me.

If i was raised in todays youth, id probably just tell myself i deserved it because I was white, spiraled out of control into transsexualism until I mutilated my body, cut my dick off, and found handing from the rafters a few months later

Do we want to create a nation of rollover pussies?

Using children to further your political campaign is satanic.
Surely fits her looks, though

I do. These kids need to develop a backbone, not to mention character.

What about the kids who got carped bombed by Hillary's Libya, Serbia, Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns?

How many children were harmed by bombs she's sold to oppressive regimes in Africa alone?

Hillary hurt the families of the Benghazi victims, she'll hurt many hundreds of thousands more in a war with Russia.

I love this effect.

Now stomp that nigglets head on the sidewalk

No i'd much rather one that fucks and/or sacrifices kids you dolt

HRC has cerebral palsy?

They don't have the same condition, the reporter is white

>MUH FEELINGS
>MUH CHILDREN

Pathetic.

We need to go back and purge the weak.

We're gonna make kids great again. They need to toughen up.

"The reporter and I have the same condition. When Mr. Trump made fun of him, it hurt my feelings."

Do you get butthurt every time someone makes fun of shrimp dicks?

>LE TRUMP EFFECT
Some nonsense made up by leftists in the media.

No youre right we want one that goes to an island and has sex with them.

The fuck kind of faggotry is this? No kid cares about a reporter. Grow up and grow a thick skin.

Jesus Christ. I know politicians love to appeal to emotion, but at least they try to be somewhat candid about it.
This shit, though? I mean, how stupid and sheltered can people be to trust her after an ad like that? You'd think her voter base consisted of 15 year old girls.

Pathetic

Agreed, cheese friend

Same condition but the reporter was not a nigger he was just disabled which is not as bad

It's already been proven he wasn't making fun of the reporters disability. That was his impression of people who are trying to back peddle. He did that impression several times before that instance

Having him as president might toughen our kids up so they're not such spineless pussies.

MAGA

no it hasnt
trump is responsible for his emotions alone, and he has assaulted no one

Ikr? Why does that reporter think everything's about him? Fucking narcissist

Muh fee fees!!!

Using shallow phony emotional appeals for political gain just makes her look even more psycho

Fuck yo feelins!

Discourse is America is becoming terrible. That tweet has a lot of appeal. Feels before reals is more than a meme now.

Putting "children first" is a huge part of why the political climate of today is fucked up.
Anons who lived on the 90's or early 00, will remember "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN" meme, thanks that fucking excuse many civil liberties where trampled, guns, laws, medicine, POLITICS.
Fuck the fucking children, desu famalam.

this
thus

>implying women can spot a creep who isn't male

I'm with her because, Hillary loves children.

Her ads are so fucking estrogenic and bad.

"da mean big man hurt my feelings"

nobody buys it

You ameritards still campaign based on feelings? LMAO
yeah you deserve the death that's coming for you
enjoy

muslims get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are these retarded parents making their kids read the news?

Bitch has no feelings and rapes children.

>the Trump effect
youtu.be/9tFA7L2nYvQ

>I'm with her because, Hillary loves children.
If the rumors about her and Bill are true with the lolita express then yes she really does love children in many different positions.

At the end of the day even if he did big fucking whoop.

"Thousands of kids."

There's three hundred million people in America. Who gives a fuck about a couple thousand?

Only the non-white children

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555

i've given up.

>feelings
>a valid argument

pick one

>Do we want a president who attacks children?
hell yes
fucking brats

Watching Hillary crashing and burning was fun at start, but now this is just embarrassing to watch.
Just look at this nonsense.

Hey CTR fuckatrds,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

>VerySmartBrothas.com

>literally muh feelings

I'd rather a president who say mean things than a criminal.

Damn right. Children are literally trying to take over the country when we die. We must kill them first.

and yet so many fucking idiots eat that shit up. So many of them will believe Trump is actively attacking children.

David Brock will be prosecuted, not the henchlings. They'll just become unemployed. My cousin is a republican staffer on capitol hill. His guy isn't up, so his job's fine, but he said there are a lot of people who have their livelihoods riding on this election.

>Rumors
>He hasn't seen the flight logs

Oh boy, when you find out that lolita island has an underground sex dungeon you're gonna be in for a treat.

It's just the bottom. I thought I had seen all the shit of the world in the elections in Russia in 1996.
But it is beyond reason.

In desperation to make such a low-grade shit.
All American elections is now similar to the Soviet Union in 1991

Hillary is a neocon whose policies have resulted in the rape, murder and torture of children.

>hundreds of years of institutional racism
>suddenly Trump's fault

Libs gonna lib

>using children
>handicapped children
Dose this woman have no shame?

except trump didn't make fun of the reporter's condition. trump mocked the fact that the reporter was pretending that he didn't remember writing his own article

>reporter's condition means his hand is flexed and frozen in place, not spastically moving about all over the place
>in the video where the reporter talked about his article, which is what trump was making fun of him for, you couldn't see his hand or any evidence at all that he had any sort of condition
>the reporter could not have been shown to meet trump within the last 14 years, so there is no merit to the argument that trump knew him and thus would be able to mock his condition despite it not being shown in the video
>trump mocked ted cruz and others with the exact same hand motions
how do leftists explain this?

"I want him to have been mocking his disability, therefore he was"?

truly leftists are morally bankrupt. they don't care about the truth, only the narrative they can craft so that people vote for them

I think if people as three concentric circles. The inner most circle is people they know. The next, people they meet daily in random interactions who they don't have relationships with. The third, people they do not know.

Liberals thrust all of their feelings and energy into the outer most circle. Hillary says when Trump made fun of him, that hurt HER feelings". I doubt Hillary knows him at all. The reality is she is encouraging people to be hurt by things people say about other people they have never met. It's insane to me to let something like that effect anyone.

So much THIS is truth.

When everyone makes fun of Trump's small hands aren't they making fun of all children?

b-but can't you see!? THAT POOR GIRL'S FEELINGS ARE HURT

fpbp

>I feel like I'm being harassed
Not even being actually harassed. Just "feeling" like you are.

Also that little nigger not knowing the difference between woman and women.

No, however it is a form of body-shaming

This. I came here to post this masterpiece

oy vey goyim, don't you want to help these poor feeling victims

Trump made fun of the retard because he was a liar not because he was a retard.

00:56

The only white kid in the video appears while the narration says"Trump has made it ok for THESE kids to say these very prejudiced and racist things"

what did she mean by this?

>retard
THAT'S THEIR WORD!

muh fee fees

>same condition
I didn't know children could whore themselves out at such a young age

Underrated bread .

youtu.be/8hTcz3C0lGo
0:20

Sholdent be such pussies

youtu.be/7lAe4FwyQL0
It's a lie created by Washington post to distract from them looking bad.

I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING THEIR HURT FEELINGS MATTER WORTH A DAMN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

waaaaah!

fucking liberal pussies

just like Obama, "we're sorry... i'm sorry" fuckin pussy

That reads like Hillary saying she's a cripple.
WTF

>Do we want a president who attacks children?

We already have had one, buddy.

L O L I T A
E X P R E S S

Pic related is author

Don't you just love how fucking SJWs and Democrats REFUSE to accept the word "Arab" and they make Muslims a race?

>Obama
>liberal

Pick one.

"He said something offensive so hes unfit to be president"
T. Entire hillary campaign

>
>Hillary hurt the entire population of Haiti
>Some of America's children < All of Hati's people
>
>Prove me wrong
Haiti is full of niggers you dumb twat.

Your record just got CORRECTED by niggers.