This man just threatened to beat you up; how do you respond?

This man just threatened to beat you up; how do you respond?

Howling laughter right into his ginger manlet baldlet face.

He could probably do it, better be careful.

I'm sure he offers to beat men all the time.

Does this have to do with the YouTuber, Diversity in Comics?

Punch him dead in the jaw.

take his threat seriously and beat his ass with my collapsible baton... and secretly take great pleasure in doing it. the man is a cunt deserving of an ass beating.

Tell him that I'm sorry to do this, because I respect his older work, and proceed to throat punch him.
Don't threaten someone you don't know for no good reason. That gets you killed in some places.

By backing down like a bitch and claim there's an saw cabal that's trying to ruin my career.

Beat the shit out of him while laughing. Prob mock Silver Age Superman while I'm at it.

Use persuasion-no-jutsu and make him beat himself up.

he looks like a biter

Offer him sweets.

Diffuse the situation. Check into a hotel in Vegas hoping to find peace & quiet. God help everyone if there's any loud noise. Cuntry muzik in particular triggers me.

Call him a white supremacist and ask for white boi reparations.

I deck him in the face, tie his hand behind his back and fuck him in every single orifice.

Laugh my ass off. Then make a donation to the NRA in his name, just so he gets their flyers for life.

Bitch about it on Youtube instead of being a man and kicking his pudgy ass. C-Comicsgate is real guise.

>Picks up a random issue of Renew Your Vows in the middle of the series
>Complains about how it makes no sense and how dumb it is since he doesn't have any context for anything.
>Picks up the first issue.
>"Wow, this was actually good! What went wrong?"
This mother fucker is SO fucking stupid.

I block him on twitter

Why did I laugh.

I stab him.