"I'm Alex Jones, from Infowars.com. I've got Roger Stone on the show today...

"I'm Alex Jones, from Infowars.com. I've got Roger Stone on the show today. He's gonna talk to us about the globalist conspiracy."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4
youtube.com/watch?v=ctsOXQ6BIsg
youtube.com/watch?v=kpiUfb7adPE
youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8
youtube.com/watch?v=ab5KrhoIOvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're gonna skip this break.

>DUDE IT'S LITERALLY 1984 RIGHT NOW: the person

WE'RE COMING FOR YA, GLOBALISTS!

>not quoting alex jones in capitals

He doesn't introduce people like that.

>Roger Stone the consummate Trump campaign insider

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please Alex, stop selling water filters. You're putting my guaca filter company out of business!

>THIS IS BIBLICAL FOLKS. THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED. I DONT EVEN NEED TO SHOW YOU THE ARTICLE YOU CAN LOOK IT UP YOURSELF

Look man he just doesn't want the frogs to be turned gay. #makepepestraightagain

IT'S ALL OUT IN THE OPEN NOW

"I'm John Oliver. Here's a right-wing statement. I'm all out of arguments, so take this snarky far-fetched analogy instead, followed by an allusion to the Third Reich and a reminder of the current date. See you next week for the exact same shit, every week, forever."

I'VE GOT THE DOCUMENTS

baited

Daily reminder that he's a cuck because he raises his wife's half black son

This is an Information War

((( You ))) ARE the Resistance *T2 music or some 80s rock*

We're in serious trouble people.

Adding this to my flickerwisp restoration angel deck thx

I can't stand his style of interviewing, he constantly interrupts, it's even worse when he's doing ad breaks, he doesn't even let them finish their point.

and he's a jew... what's your point?

Woah I think he just broke into the 5th dimension there

I'M GONNA SKIP THE BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

>he doesn't see the problem with being jewish cuck
I see you forgot to check the site where you are. Perhaps r/the_donald would be more fitting place for cucks like you?

Think about it this way: Alex Jones is a human soundboard, and words are the keys.

Alex Jones: "I'm Jewish"

>ITS ON RECORD

I like how Alex couldnt help mixing his valid complaints (if theyre true) that even normies could sympathise with, with flouride and cancer conspiracies.

>OK GO AHEAD CALLER
>"uh hey yeah alex i think the mainstream media is lying to ..."
>YOU SEE THAT FOLKS WE HAVE HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS OF CALLERS ON STANDBY RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE KEVIN HERE THAT ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUSHING THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA
>BUT ITS OK FOLKS WE ARE STARTING A REVOLUTION AND JUST LIKE KEVIN HERE YOU ARE THE REVOLUTION
>AND ONE MORE THING -- SUPER MALE VITALITY, PATENTED BLEND, BEST STUFF ON THE MARKET, IS ON SALE -- 25% -- I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DOING THIS, BUT WE HAVE TO STOP THE GLOBALISTS

No you dipshit, I meant he's jewish, OF COURSE he's a cuck. Like you didn't even have to post that pic for us to know he was.
Nigger I've been here since before Sup Forums was a .org

>Welcome to the livestream of the very important Presidential Debates!
>THE GLOBALISTS
>okay okay I'll stop talking
>THE GLOBALISTS
>all right I'll be quiet now so you can hear
>THE GLOBALISTS

He is legit afraid of the rabbit hole

GOT ROGER STONE ON THE PHONE

He plays a larger than life character who made his money by being grandiose, but now he can't drop the act anymore. Not saying he's lying but he's an entertainer.

I for one would wish for legit journalism when the current media cartels are broken up and the Göbbels kids got fired. Alex Jones and the Joe Rogan podcast shouldn't be a substitute for honest journalism.

ALRIGHT I'M GOING TO SHUT UP NOW
YOU HAVE THE FLOOR FOR THE REST OF THE SEGMENT TO COVER THE WATERFIELD OF WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY
BUT-BUT-BUT-BUT-BUT THE'RE COMING FOR US PEOPLE HILLARY IS AN EVIL DEMON AND SHE STINKS SHE LITERALLY STINKS I HAVE THIS FROM HIGH LEVEL SOURCES
UNNGGGGGH.....
SORRY START OVER

Alex Jones is the WWE of News, and I love every single entertaining second of it.

>HE LISTEN I'M HERE TO WARN PEOPLE!!

top fucking kek

how have i never seen this before?

can we kill all the pedophiles Alex?

wat. that's lee ann mcadoo who's married to a black guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBqtCiVee4

Anyone has the link to the original video from his channel where he talks about gay frogs?

yeah, you would know.

There's always molymeme and styxhexenmemer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctsOXQ6BIsg

Molyneux isn't a journalist either.

yeah well girls are attracted to winners, too bad you're not winning white boy

Define journalist. Sure he isn't a journalist major but he does sort through facts and form that into easy to understand segments, he just speaks it rather than types it.

nigger loving cuck

Not the video I was looking for, but the suggestions had the right one. The one from 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpiUfb7adPE

Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8

I really lost it, when he said that 2/3 of frogs in Houston are bisexual.

I think a journalist can't be completely objective but anyway he should strive towards the ideal of objectivity as much as possible and try to portray the truth rather than follow company guidlines, trends, etc.

I suppose you can highlight different perspectives on the truth but you should be honest. Gonzo journalism is nice, but it shouldn't be the norm.

can someone please tell alex that nobody gives a fuck about danny williams or how many views he gets on his videos

we just want to see him scream about the NWO

this thread is fucking hilarious

"but he tries to sell me water filters for my health n sheeeit"

he has to feed his kids, satan

Alex, hold your shipments of dick medicine to Sweden, they got the problem handled.

We got 1 million views on our video across several of our platforms in one day. THIS IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW

Alex, i just wanted to say hello to you this morning. and i wish you the best. i have one question for this week, that is the following; What ever happened to Jason Burmas?

The reason for not letting them finish their sentence is that ancient radio format. The networks need their ad revenue, else they can't broadcast.

They're really trying to do a second show but honestly they can do that on YouTube, plug and advertise whenever they feel like it. Much more organic than ye olde shortwave.

no fucking way in hell that picture is tru. please burger bro im begging you tell me this is fucking bullshit. what in the actual fuck.

Margaret Howell, Sir David Knight, Joe 'Bro' Higgs, LeAnn Macaboobs and Owen 'Cuck Destroyer' Shroyer.

They just need more airtime is all.

Alex jones why don't you do turn around and do a 360 right out of here!

He actually did it

Also this video is fucking hilarious specially the part at 5:32

youtube.com/watch?v=ab5KrhoIOvo

But if he'd do a 360 he would just keep going the same way

lol newfag

>the globalist conspiracy

what is this alex?

Alex jones is the mastermind behind 9/11 says his plan was to turn everyone gay with the debris. It only turned the frogs gay though...

>We got Paul Joseph Watson on next...
ELLO ALEX, I HAVE A BREAKING NOOS REPOUR ON HOW CROOK EED HILL ARE E IS USING ESS JAY DUBYAS TO PUSH HER AHGENDAH

>no!
>NO!
>NOOOOOOO!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO