Cuck thread

Trump will win...post cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Jake_Rapp
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Happy? Cuck yeah!
pathetic, I really thought cuck culture was a meme. I didn't know it was this prevalent among libs

Both look like lesbians

chimp isn't mixed, adopted

one on the left is a guy right?

But it's not cucking if she's getting eaten out by a woman.

And?

wait a tick, if my wife and i bring a chick home for a 3x and i'm doing both of them it makes me a cuck now? when did this happen?

Lmao, how delusional can cucks be? I truly pity them

>that shirt
I remember spitting coffee all over my keyboard when I saw that.

This picture is always worth a chuckle but that kid doesnt look near light enough to be mixed. I would bet on adopted.

when you allow your partner to have sex with someone else.

I find it weird how any male can feel pride in being a cuck. It's like being proud to pay all your life for student loans that you'll never get rid of, it's just not something to be proud of.

adopted from the dirty cannibal womb of a baboon. who knows how many diseases that disgusting creature has and that "man" let it into his house. pathetic.

>White person adopting black kid
>Not a huge cuck
I don't get why these people don't adopt white children

I prefer this version

Updated version

This is satire right?

this. i thought it was a joke all those kekolds memes.

What do you guys think makes a man today?

Another way to phrase this question is, "How do you not be a beta cuck?"

Side note, Onision is a literal cuck.

Fuck, are they brothers?

>+5000 photos

Pretty good indicator desu. Guys who takes lots of pictures tend to limp wristed faggots.

same as always

I don't think you get to choose. The state just matches you with one. Most children up for adoption are not white.

they'd probably take that question as a compliment

Don't ruin this meme for me, it's one of my favorite.

Which is?

Fucking your brother is true redpill. We're all related anyway, what does it matter?

Holy fucking shit his fingers are so fucking long.

I miss carl the cuck and aids skrillex week

Ironically, only 20% of Sup Forums ever had a relationship this Aryan (just a guess). The girlfriend history of this dude would make him more close to Hitler model citizen than anyone over here. KEK.

I would say it's both in embracing responsibility and maintaining one's dignity.

You could be a hard-working, diligent husband, but lose your dignity by taking care of a fat, spoiled wife that cheats on you every time you walk out of the house.

Oh no these clowns are real

>All your life ayong student loans

Maybe for some lib arts cuck, but for those of us that have common sense and chose the STEM field we spend five years TOPS paying off any student loan debt.

Student loan debt is the worse meme right next to Dumpfkins.

MAGA

gib free itens pls.
I report u

>being on the world's side
Is it a sin to enjoy watching these people cast into Hell?

White kids are literally more expensive.

>you have to take what the government gives you
Not how it works. Foster children work that way, not adoptions.

kek that pic. bratty accurate.

Nah you get to choose. Can even dictate age. It's just these people have horrible white guilt or are looking to grow a little Blind Side kid themselves.

Well they aren't a cuck then, just a race traitor.

>no one's posted the chancellor of cuckoldry himself
That's fine, since
>you'll never be him

That's not a mixed baby

Ugh.... kill them with fire already. Preferably before they have a kid.

Who is the boy beside him?

The ultimate Cucklord... Trudeau

Btw Onision is a literal faggot- has kissed Shane Dawson (check his Encyclopedia Dramatica page) and honestly deserves to be shot and burnt for some of the evil shit he's said (burning Confederate flag while ingratiatingly saying "Damn, you burn good South" and believing EVERY fucking word Google Definitions and Wikipedia say as if they're the infallible truth and assuming BS like feminism is for equal rights- typical libcuck

>NEET for 4 years
>Feel like shit everyday
>But at least I'm not Anthony Burch

at least he isn't jake rapp

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Jake_Rapp

this is just a k-on reference dood

kek, wasnt this onision guy accused of trying to fuck underages, numerous times

The only persons being cucked in Canada are the Christians. He goes to all this Jewish, Muslim and gay pride shit, but doesn't say a word to Christians.

this has to be an ultra troll
this cant be real

>I'm on the worlds side

How can leftists delude themselves this much? Do they really not understand no one else in the world thinks like this. Every other race is unabashedly for their race with no fucks given

Let me guess: they live in a country with majority of whites.

Also:

1. She will hurt him when he gets tired of being a cuck.

2. He then will be looking for a beautiful, young and conservative girlfriend.

What if the couple both know a girl, but the guy is fucking her in secret....but at the same time shes also fucking the gf in secret, but the guy and the girl both are actually in on it and its the gf who's fully not in on it. So when all 3 are together its all hush. Just asking...

Of course you get to choose. There's a nice long list of things that you can dictate, but just like any other customization, it comes at a cost.

In short, the younger and whiter, the more expensive. The most expensive adoption I ever encountered was the cost of a BMW. Two attorneys who were in the delivery room and watched their adopted child being born. They had a full medical history of both biological parents and were involved during most of the pregnancy. The kid still turned out to be fundamentally fucked up, though. No guarantees there.

The cheapest? Crack toddler.

In the middle? Asians.

I can already imagine how their family would look like

I can't imagine raising someone else's kid. I don't know how these adopters do it

Honest question, how the fuck do you know this.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Are there any therapists that can way on this? Behavior like this is definitely just a reaction to dealing with the humiliation and pain of being consistently cheated on by your spouse, right?

It's his wife's boyfriends's wife's son which makes him a double cuck,

is Idubz the most redpilled youtuber right now?

>His wife, Ashley Davis

Are you sure that's not him in a dress?

>being so effeminate you get cucked by a woman
Kek

>I wish it was me

lost

People want to be on the winning team. Weak people sometimes cope by switching sides and joining their tormenters.

Lots of the anti-Trump trolling on Sup Forums is undoubtably people who want Trump to win but feel he has no chance. What better way is there to alleviate hopelessness?

>Cucking your husband with another woman
This is advanced cuckoldry folks

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg

>Yip Yip Yip

Haha wtf

Croat men and boys are so hot.

Top XD

If this guy hasn't taken a cock up the pooper I'll eat my hat.
He's totally one of those faggots that are too afraid or ashamed to be full blown gay so they marry and pretend to be something they aren't.

why they are always so fucking ugly...

are they both dudes?

This is always a good one.

>have white gf
>she wants to have 2 kids
>one of our own, one adopted
>ask why she wants to adopt a kid
>"because orphans are so sad!"
>tell her that siblings should share the same blood and that I don't want to raise someone else's kid
>she asks why

How do I convince her that adopting is a shitty idea?

kek

Let's have more Burch

Just his ugly face triggers me to violence.

>look up the cuck tweet
>it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

That's not being a cuck, that's just being a weeb autist.

I'd rather be a weeb autist than a cuck any fucking day.

I understand Jihad now!

>White people making white babies
>funny?

Jew detected

Better NEET than cucked. At least some dignity is possible when single/unemployed/kissless, you can say goodbye to that when you get involved with women these days.