Can Superman defeat his parody?

Can Superman defeat his parody?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9CtGqOKrgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MVH7mZLonoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, very easliy, but make no mistake, Jiren can fuck up a lot of people in the DCU. Although Sup Forums will never admit this.

Superman isn't that fucking strong

real question is who has a better ass in spandex

my vote goes 2 jiren the thicc

Superman is infinitely strong by his very concept.

Superman cant even beat Goku, and you want him to play with the big boys?

Yes he is, but get this, there are others who are more powerful than him in DC.

They would probably team up and stop the bullshit that was destroying multiple universe

rip supermang

It would be quite a sight to behold. Fights like these are a great spectacle.

Gonna give it to you Japan, I haven't been hyped about anything Dragon Ball related sin Cell and Gohan.

Goku is several times FTL in Kaio Ken x 20 and Jiren works his ass without effort

youtube.com/watch?v=K9CtGqOKrgQ

Just because the guy at screwattack exploided a plothole to justify superman having infinite power doesn´t mean he has infinite power. If he was as strong and fast as bad writters accidentally make him he could single handedly solve all problems in the DC universe in a matter of weeks.

Jiren is literally an unstoppable generic alien like Superman

this!

I don't think people truly understand how fast and strong that is, they just say a big ass number and keeping adding onto it.

>Jiren
>generic alien
He's a Grey, dude. The mother of all fictional aliens.

What the fuck is screwattack? Do not bring your fucking e-celeb shit here. You stated something false and I corrected you. Get over it.

>he could single handedly solve all problems in the DC universe in a matter of weeks.
Yes, he could. Want to know why doesn't? Try reading some FUCKING COMICS.

There's no Goddamn way you don't know about Screwattack. Don't be mad just because people have already done the research.

Superman cant beat a regular human dressed like a bat, or a regular human in a mech suit.

>generic
classic

what is it like being this delusional and pathetic

>So. Do you know anything about those two kids up there?
>... they created the world...
>Which one?
>... All of them...
>Well, they are still kids. Maybe we could talk to them like kids do? No need to get violent
>...
>Do you agree with this?
>...
>You don't talk much don't you?

He gets beat by thugs with green pebbles. lol

How is anything I said delusional?

Majin Buu could beat Superman.

Superman can beat Goku because Goku is a retarded that would try to fight against him in base form and would get rekt. Goku only wins if he starts the fight serious.

But knowing Goku, he would probably become friend with Supes and start bothering him to train

>... they created the world...
No they didnt, the grand priest, angels, and kais did. Zeno and GoDs just destroy shit.

They did?

Supesfag need to stop.
DBZ has reached retarded levels long, long ago.
Buu managed to kill every single human being on earth with one attack. Kid Buu destroyed the world by playing around like a kid he was. Goku only managed to win because he said Buu was just playing around and having fun, if he was fighting serious he wouldn't stand a chance. And that was Super sayan 3 Goku.
Nowadays they have said that their fights can't even be comprehended by most beings, it's just too fast and it's way too powerful, they need to fight in the vacuum of space or they'd destroy every single planet around them with single punches.

They are way, way more powerful than Superman could ever be, doesn't matter the amount of plot armor.
Superman jobs to Wonder Woman.

>Greys
>Fictional

youtube.com/watch?v=MVH7mZLonoQ

I agree with everything you said but to be fair Wonder Woman is strong as fuck

>Yes, he could. Want to know why doesn't?
Because he's a selfish horrible person? If he can do it but doesn't over some flimsy excuse then he's a fucking asshole.

Goku vs superman is boring

I would be more hyped with a Goku and Superman Team up against Lex Luthor and Dr Gero and a new androind with Supes DNA + everyhting cell had. Maybe with Bulma and Batman working together to make something to weaken Luthor and Gero creation.

Have you not read injustice

>Superman jobs to Wonder Woman.
First. He pulls back his punches with Diana. Second. She has a lot of mystical skills and equipment that gives her an edge fighting kryptonians.

The times Superman gets serious Windy gets neutralized in seconds. Unrestrained Supes is retarded strong.

Heat Vision Lobotomy

Read "Red Son". That's a story about what happens when Superman decides to save everyone. It's really bad for the world.

But I don't expect you to actually put your money where your mouth is and read something for once, you pathetic fucking worm.

>implying "Red Son" Superman wasnt the best Superman we had.

Superman did nothing wrong there.

Jiren's casual stroll is ten times faster than light. fuck outta here. JIren would jam kryptonite in Superman's ass before he could take off his glasses.

Goku was shot by a human gun and wounded. Not to mention that henchman with generic laser-pistol.

He could save everyone while not being a totalitarian dick, you know.

Literally the ONLY version of Superman that can beat Jiren or Goku is 1 Million and Thought Machine Superman. All other versions, including Prime and Pre-Crisis, get absolutely bodied.

>Goku
This guy? You mean this guy, right?

Did you watch DBS or you are basing your opinions on some scenes without the context?

Superman isn't even THE strongest.
Like hell that AYY would defeat people like Plastic Man, Doc Manhattan or even Martian Manhunter

No, he literally can't. Superheroism is inherently a benevolent form of fascism. Extended to the extreme of "saving literally everyone from any kind of harm" is such an extreme form of totalitarianism that life as we know it would be robbed of all its meaning.

Goku this Week will he be able to master having his body react on its own?! Goku has been
injured head-to-toe by Jiren attack! However,inmmediately before going down,he awakened to
a new power called "Mastery of Self-Movement"

Superman Next Month DC and Watchmen characters collide at last! The story that began in
DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 comes to a thrilling and unexpected crescendo in the pages of
this titanic twelve-issue series

Goku vs Jiren

&

Superman vs DR.Manhattan

What a Time to be alive

Yeah it was in Super when a regular human gunman hurt him.

I CAN go back further though, Friend-o.

I see that you dont know what you are talking about.

Plague of Gripes has a great video on why powerlevels are garbage, but he also elaborates how Ki probably works. The reason their clothes don't get fucked up instantly is because Ki is something that builds around a person, like armor. Without it they are just normal beings, mostly, in biology. Goku always has his Ki lowered so it's like his shields are off, which is why he can be affected by things like bumps in the head and bullets when he isn't fighting.
Other, more serious, characters probably have their Ki up all the time.

Yeah

like Jiren's ki is always around him stopping people in mid air and shit

He doesn't know what kryptonite is

Sure. Whatever let's sleep at night, user.

>Goku flying home with groceries between arcs
>See Farmer being harassed by Gunmen
>Jumps down to help via goofing around with gunmen
>One shoots and bruises him
>"A-hyuk, I better train some more!"
-t. Goku

FUCK TOEI. Bullets would just bounce off Goku's head a child when it was written by god himself. That filler means nothing.

Are you all retarded? Why are you talking about Goku? Can't you read, the OP is about the bald grey alien dude.

So the "Aliens are demons" theory? Sounds like a fun movie.

*as a child

Superman has beaten both

Grey guy is demolishing Goku currently, just like all sensible people know Superman could. But some retards still think Goku was enough.

They lodge in his head like splinters, and his physical body, sans Ki, is still that weak to this day.

Where as, "at rest Superman" is nuke-proof.

>he literally got his ass kicked by an 80 year old butler

So its basically HxH nen only without the unique powers?

That the dick head Superman who also got his ass kicked by the real Superman

>Sup Forums
>reading comics
kek

Anybody have any links to reaction threads to Gokus new form in Sup Forums?

Akira Toriyama should have went all out with this parody by slapping a J on Jiren's chest and changing his name to something like Jer-Ral

Hey, can we back this up a bit?

Instead of removing all conflict and thus meaning from the life itself, or whatever, let’s just look at the usual problems: evil alien warlord conqueror guys, bank robbers, obstructions on the train tracks, house fires, killer clowns with hostages, everything like that that’s happening all over DC space.
Superman is seriously capable of dealing with everything in a few weeks? How does he move so fast without breaking shit?

Well it really depends on what superman we are talking about. If we were talking about Cosmic armor or Super man prime 1 million. Than he's basically an omnipotent

Not necessarily.What if he sun dips ? Or what if he absorbs a blue sun ?

The fuck was that eye thing from Jiren at the end? Was it a time stop? Is DBS stealing the final boss concept from Stardust Crusaders?

I don't know, but what I do know is that Goku as he currently is, is no less than Universal or extremely close to it in power. Back when he was fighting Beerus, during the very start of Super, Goku almost destroyed the universe between the force of his fist smashing against Beerus. Goku's gotten exponentially stronger since then.

What DC characters display strength along those levels? Pre-Crisis Superman hasn't even displayed raw destructive power along those levels, and he's the most cited version.

Hit, the purple penishead endgame from the last arc, had Time Stop and Goku beat it by Toriyama-hand-jobbing.

Jir-El the last Grey of Grypton

I actually thought Jiren was a Saitama rip-off.

I don't think he's a Superman parody at all, otherwise he'd be more heroic instead of standing there for 25 episodes watching his teammates get shitstomped.

His personality is more like Batman in that sense, since he's being pragmatic and knows his teammates suffering doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as long as he saves his own strength to win.

I don't think you can compare Jiren to Batman either; he's also a warrior at heart and stood there letting Goku gather his strength instead of just beating him down like a sensible person would. Batman wouldn't allow his enemy to reach their full power before fighting them.

True time stop or just freezing people with alien magic, like that one frog alien on Namek?

Well, it's _supposed_ to be true time stop, but it doesn't work on someone stronger than the user. Goku beat it by going FULL POWAH and Champa (the GoD from Universe 6) said that it was just a trick.

I literally just said this, but that's why I'm thinking the dude's actually a Saitama rip off.
Goku doing Ultra Instinct and getting bodied reminded me a lot of the Boros fight.

Barbatos beats both

I wouldn't even say he's a Saitama rip-off. The whole thing with Saitama is that he's OP but depressed because of it. Jiren has no problems at all with his strength, and has a strong sense of Justice driving him to keep fighting, which Saitama doesn't have. Saitama does it for a hobby, which is why he's so bored from being OP.

Jiren is just strong as fuck.

Now that I think about it, Jiren is a Power Ranger with the aggressiveness and combatlust of a Warrior. He believes in Justice, but also thirsts for a good battle. Unlike Saitama he doesn't get bored from being OP because of his Justice sense, but unlike Superman or Batman he'll happily allow a foe to gather full strength for the sake of crushing them and proving just how OP he is.

He's a bit cocky, but for good reason.

He punches so fast it looks like he is standing still I think.

Jiren is cool. Personally, I like that the final boss in an anime isn't a metrosexual looking twink or overdesigned super ornate monster thing. He's just some buff alien dude. If he gets a shitty transformation I'm going to be upset.

Dragon Ball Super characters still lose to alot of bullshit abilities and hax. However, in terms of pure combat prowess and destructive force, they lose to a very small amount of series. Quite frankly, there doesn't exist Martial Artists in any other form of fiction as powerful as the Martial Artists in Dragon Ball Super.

He is like Thor imo

>just some buff alien
>just some alien
He's a FUCKING grey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty good comparison. A God of combat who's also extremely Just and noble. Jiren is a Power Ranger Thor.

He's the most fun "Villain" since Perfect Cell. He's got a fantastic design, and is a super buff, GAR, OP Power Ranger who's literally stronger than the gods of his own Universe. He great.

That is why they still need Kame.

He was the one that dealt with bullshit and hax abilities on the ToP.

I actually like most of the antagonits DBS added

Zamasu, Black, and Beerus are pretty neat

Superman can beat anyone if the plot requires it.

>A power to defy the Gods

supercucks in damage control

user, toriyama loves superman, mainly golden and silver age, one of the reasons of WHY he made goku's origin in Z was because he loved Donner's superman

whoever the person writing it wants to win the fight wins.

only person who can kill superman whatout anybody saying anything would be zeno or a god of destrution since they could use a ability that causes Cessation of Existence.

>FUCK TOEI.
happend in the manga too toyopedro

I remember that thread about if Supes and Goku change places and universes. Superman in Dragon Ball U7 could go without problems until Buu saga. Buu has magic and gimmicks aside from being extremely strong. Also, kryptonian genes enhanced Androids and Cell could be something to take in consideration.

OH GOD NO

all those years of anal probing random neckbears actually made them stronger.
also what's Goku's new power supposed to be?