The End of the West

How the fuck you guys can cope living with impending doom that is upon the West? I wasted many years alcoholized in a factory job, but now that I have free-time and been able to actually contemplate on the current situation I am fucking scared.

Strange turban men walking in the streets. Young people totally disconnected reality, I talked to some 15 years old guys today and they frankly told me that they are all going to study game developing, TV studies and all kinds of weird shit I had never heard of.

The drugs in the streets are not what they used to be. People smoke strange Synthetic Marijuana mixtures, white powders from China with labels "Not For Human Consumption" get absolutely fucked up on them. Young people with green hair and everyone glued up to their new shiny China phones. Nobody wants to do "normal" jobs anymore "THE ROBOTS ARE COMING, THE ROBOTS ARE COMING"

All my friends live on fucking welfare, drinking the Alco-Jew from Alcohol monopoly of our state. Brewing your own stuff is made so illegal you are treated worse than child rapists. EU sanctions everywhere, smoked fish bans and strange laws coming from every corner.

Just fucking kill me. What is the fucking point how the fuck you cope this shit life sober there is absolutely nothing left to even study: nobody teaches real trade jobs anymore, everybody is some professional fuck in some Inter-Relations Expert of China-Finnish foreign relation living on the unemployment bucks.

Where the fuck is this all money coming from? How the fuck nation can run only on making more debt? How long can this fucking circus last?

I cannot enjoy this ride because all festivals end as all festivals must. How the fuck money can come out of doing absolutely fucking nothing? First time in years im unemployed and the first month the government pays me 850€ for doing absolutely fucking nothing. I feel fucking ashamed to even raise such money

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=wTXbk5A8CIM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=XTv50ELCBr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You bring up good points, im too knackered to reply fully but have a bump cunt

Valid points fin bro. What skills have you acquired in the factory jobs?
Any red pilling videos you saw can help me.

I can drive multiple forklifts, operate heavy machinery, logistics, repairing lifting cranes, general maintenance of the things and stuff. Preparing shipping crates and making protective packaging and covering for stuff that must last a marine ride to another side of the world.

This is not complicated stuff, but essential for stuff to move around in the first place in the international market.

All we can do is ride it out and rebuild.

Make sure you and yours survive

Hello machinery bro. I am your American counterpart.

>smoked fish bans
Oh the humanity!

What's a good lecture or doc on the fall of the west? Maybe even an analysis of Spengler?

Thank you. I will honestly will try to get an actual job in factoryish environment.

redefininggod.com/the-rockefeller-plan-for-the-brics-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

rofl fucking aussies

Supreme post. Finns perfectly capture the eeriness of our world. The west is dead, there is no turning back. My only hope is that in the next 40 years (until I die that is) there will be a resemblance of a normal life. To my dismay, I'm pretty convinced that Europe is done in the next 20 years

Best of luck to you, I hope you'll manage to find your peace - the black pill is hard to swallow

have as much fun as you can while it lasts.

we are on the drop of the rollercoaster and its hitting the floor soon.

just be prepared for the crash, and be glad you wont experience the brunt of it.

>tfw ive accepted nihilism, followed by hedonism, as the current truths of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=wTXbk5A8CIM

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

How the hell is that stone building on fire?

Just look at his facial expression - genuine happiness, something I haven't felt in years. The filthy kike is in the (((exclusive))) club and he doesn't give a flying fuck about the death of the west. There is no justice

Same thoughts from another finnish neet. Dunno about the West but Finland is doomed beyond doubt.
Fucking disgusting that when these ruins are plundered and the solution is accepted (the solution that far-right has been offering for a long time) the public and the whores and their cucks will only accept the muslim solution like Houellebecq predicted for France in Soumission. It will be seen as a new strength and a cure to all this debauchery and anti-family/anti-feminism... Suddenly what Right has been saying for years becomes mainstream but bundled with islamist idiocracy.

How long will it take? Dunno. I will kill myself or others or possibly both when the neet bucks stop.

You are all a bunch of neet alcoholic faggots with delusions, the world is going as usual, it might be good for you to stop drinking, doing drugs, get a fucking job and a woman.

Try following the news and keep up with changes in the world, Pablo

Any with lecture? I'm more of a 'listening' kind of guy.

And now think of you being a teenager who is somewhat redpilled.
I dont want to shittalk on social media or messages all the time, i do not want to fill my mind with unneccesarry information about these movies, those games and the series i "need to see".

Many just become aware of it and try to cope with it by sinking into yet another medium.

In my location, everyone who studies does the same shit over and over again and i am pretty sure its the same for the whole humanity.

We all talk so high and mighty about our oh so wonderful "civilisation" but humanity is honestly the most irrational species that i have yet encountered.
We can have so much more humanity, intellect and progress, but why should we, if we can satisfy our primitive needs by being stupid and blind to the world we live in.

But shit, i dont see why i should kill myself for this, i want to change it.
And to change it we should have an organization of intellectuals.
Yet, the present world leading organizations seem to be made up of narcissistic richboys who actually think they would have anything under control, whilst the whole humanity is losing itself to greed.

Shit this was a long text
Had to get it out
I feel better for now

Technology makes men useless, sadly

>smoked fish bans

Not if you use it right.
If one would actually focus on sharing relevant information and work on it, one could strengthen the power of groupwork immensely.
Think of friends with whom you only talk about things which do not only interest you, but also help you gain knowledge and bring you forward in life.
Why is this so hard for people?

>Why is this so hard for people?

shit needs to hit the fan first

>Young people totally disconnected reality
Why do you guys think this is?
Doesn't it seem we were conditioned for this since childhood?
Don't you think it's weird how everybody just shuts up when you try
to talk about current events?
I mean, look at the protagonists of every TV show; they are all ''cool'', ''laid back'' and uncaring.
Were we conditioned to be complacent?

It's just a prank. It's all just a prank, bro. That and you can change things. You can find power in all the choices you can make. You can find gods because they're there to surrender to. You can find challenges in everything you're talking about now. In yourself and the world. And if you truly don't like it, you can swim to the bottom of a frozen lake. Options mang. Always. And as a solace, you couldn't help being as you are.

This. Github type thing for all problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTv50ELCBr4

All great empires fall. It's in their nature. Many people are ignorant of the impending doom, they live in bliss.

>Brave New World
Read it If you havent already.

Shut the fuck up

I've been the it's the end of the west since 1991

Stop being a pussy you whiny faggot

>being this retarded
>having the attention span of a two year old because the internet and vidya fried your brain

These things are gradual you idiot. The Western Roman Empire was in decline for a hundred years before it fell. It took the Eastern Roman Empire a thousand years.

You're a sad guy, stop projecting.

The economy has its ups and downs, no big deal about it.
The only real problem here is the massive immigration from Africa and ME to Europe. It will change everything, forever. There wont be a "West" anymore. Besides immigration OP is being a faggot.

The word you're looking for is brainwashing. There's no hope for the youngest generations (born after 2000). Growing up in front of a tablet won't breed a generation of masterminds but a horde of autists with physical and mental issues. A 1984 dystopia awaits and there's no way to get off this ride.

Also, bumping the thread. Please join the discussion, don't let me down Sup Forums. This is an interesting topic to discuss unlike Sup Forums tier bullshit such as kek praising

I have a dream.
Maybe when we wake up from this fucking nightmare I'll share it.