Hey Sup Forums I'm black

try to hurt my feelings. Bear in mind that I've been here for such a long time that almost nothing effects me anymore. good luck

>inb4 nigger
>inb4 white man pretending to be black
>inb4 low iq bs

Try be original Sup Forums

That's not you
Try again paki

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fuck off with your racebait shit

You need to learn how to groom your facial hair properly, you look like a budget islamic extremist.

Look at the future of your kind.

Sage no thanks, CTR, stop trying to derail

You look like a hardworking young man with a bright future ahead of him. Just stay out of the hood ideology and you will do great.

Why would I want to hurt your feelings?

I think looking in the mirror hurts your feelings enough.

Nah, you aren't worth the effort.

Thats probably not you but that nigger is proper ugly

you look like burnt ass broccoli from veggietales

ugly god

>been here for a long time
>doesn't recognize it's all satire

hownu.ru friendo, this site is hardcore anti-racist.

Are you in London

Why are you on Sup Forums, Barack? Shouldn't you be campaigning for Hillary?

I am not here to insult you dude you are awesome.

He's a rapper but he's black not gonna take a pic of myself.

riiight lol

kek

Seen this pic so many times and have read i all i'll admit i can relate going to school in america but it doesn't faze me all my black friends are normal and smart and are in uni now.

Oh thanks man i always find it weird when I meet a nice pol user.

Because white men are supposed to be mean

>effect

You are very ugly, and are poor you have to wear a slav suit from the early 90's.

Nah not really my self esteem gets low at times but that just because i'm 18 and going through phases people of all colour like me actually, so... yeah

This is the only place you'll actually be respected for being you.

Fellow blacks, your benevolent white owners, and legitimate racists alike will always see you as another nigger regardless of the content of your heart. And this place probably won't last forever.

lol sick burn

You remind me of someone I know.
Does your name start with a T and end with a G?

Why would I insult a random nig though ? You are probably on our side or at least indifferent enough to not bother us. I only have so much hate to spare and there are millions of motherfuckers i'd hang/insult/waste more effort on before i'd even get to you.
Be realistic, you even think you are entitled to insults you gibsmedat monkey.

Kekked hartily at this.

what did you think of Tottenham's ludicrous display last night?

listen to his music his name is ugly god

Can London become a separate country?

I honestly don't have a problem with black people.
I'm just sick of seeing white women exclusive dating black guys because of muh bbc myth,

yeah

yes

You will never have this.

Only because she is the lesser of two evils

Dude your hair is all sorts of bad and what the fuck are you wearing?

Lol
You're a British jungle bunny. That doesn't count.
You're as threatening and black as Steve Irkil.

I'd be more scared of a polock in England than your sorry ass.

thanks

Your nose looks like a pyramid, you know, the things black people had no part in.

no an e and s

Nigger =\= black person

Work hard, stay moral as you can and don't fall into 'these streets' and 'da hood' traps and you'll do fine. Enjoy those affirmative action privileges, just remember to check them :^)

Instincts are not feelings. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

My low iq, right!

You kicked us out of your countries because you thought we were exploiting you. In our kindness, we left and allowed you to prove your greatness. You failed and now you're fleeing your countries to ours and demanding we support your countries with gibs. Now that some of you are here, any area you move into turns into the countries you left. Crime, low IQs, inability to construct a civilised culture. Now some of you are demanding we leave you alone. You believe that your failures are due to being a minority in our countries, being dominated politically and culturally by the native majority, and it's starting to happen. Police in america aren't doing their job in your communities anymore. Why? Because you thought they were oppressing you. The result is always the same: you regress. The crime, the poverty, the barbarism worsens. The average black 16 year old has the mental age of a white 11 year old. You have no emotional maturity compared to us. Just admit that you like being dominated by the white man.

>inb4 low IQ bs
ahahhahahhaha

are you aware that you are not human, if you would be black?

That sir is my swag

>literally the most corrupt politician of all time
>wants to start a war with russia that could kill the planet
>lesser of two evils

Holy shit Trump must be literally Satan then

Why would I want to hurt your feelings? If you are here you must be cool and out on a limb of the bell curve. Probably higher IQ than the average whitey. Just because I want to secure a future for white children and am aware that race is not just skin deep does not mean I hate black people.

Where do you or your ancestors come from?
Do you know?

Why would i hurt your feelings? You are a fellow american

it angers me that this board has so much of what I love but the fact that you have to see the N word every other post makes my heart hurt. I wish anons would stop this.

what the FUCK

not cool

I'm not entitled just bored and looking for attention.

Rather nice actually got a new pair of jordans

piss off, monkey

You look like a cool dude honestly.

Would have conversation with, you don't look intimidating or thuggish or whatever.

Keep being you and don't let the shit here get to you. It's like 80% satire and hyperbole and 20% faggotry.

fuck off

This is your country , regardless how shithole a country is, nothing is comparable to this , you will never recover from this britcuck.

Tell it to someone who cares. Like your father.

When are you going back to Africa?

What hairy arms?

CNN can report that an african american was harassed today by the hacker known as 4chins, who is a Drumpf supporter.

Hahahaha

>shithole

POO

the fact that you said sorry ass makes me think that your are from the south or is this just a stereotype?

Life's too short to waste time on niggers

>read it all
>read
HA-HA!

We wuz kangs and shit nigga fuck you mean

Sure, I know three words that were never hurled your way:

I love you.

Way ahead of ya buddy

Why would i want to hurt your feelings bro?

>WE

So, what are you planning to do on Father's Day?

Nigger* see, I put an asterisk at the end so I could be original

you are slow and bad at basketball

yeah thanks for muh welfare checks.

But to be serious i have talked about this in my class in sixth form and i was surrounded by a bunch of liberals and and kinda made reference to this including women's smaller brains compared to that of mens and racial differences i am always shut down though

Subhuman

That's low, even for Sup Forums

I like blacks they make me laugh sometimes.

Make me laugh user.

WUZ

He already posted a picture of himself.

I don't really mind black people, tbqh.

trump has said on multiple occasions why don't we use nuclear weapon's and doesn't believe in global warming he is detrimental to society

Fighting games suck.

Fair enough

If it wasn't for Jews and democrats, we would be a united people that respected each other's differences.

I am 100% congolese

I'm british

rare

Protip: impregnate some white slut, emigrate back to where you came from and spread best 50/50 genes, you'll be a god there

Sick burn, top kek

Know the hate facts inside and out. I'm white and I've redpilled a lot of liberals. Being black must make it easier.
woah dude I know this is Sup Forums but you're going a bit far

Based congo. Welcome to Sup Forums. As long as you accept right wing views you're welcome here.

Can i save that picture

you're 100% shit.

I don't want to hurt your feelings I want to know why your in the UK, surely British educated negroes such as youself could quickly rise to power in Africa somewhere and drag the populace out of the fucking Stone Age.

>I am 100% congolese
>I'm british

Pick one dindu

Do you feel responsible, can relate to those black youths that like their guns, knives and money?

Since you are different, why wont you face up to the fact that your fellow blacks are some of the worst, uneducated, violent offenders in your country?

Are you heartless? What would you do to help your fellow black man? Would you rather go to Uni and earn a few hundred thousands and live in Surrey, or would you actually help your community?