Europoors can't buy real MAGA hat?

Just realized that non Americans can't buy the official thing because foreigners cannot contribute to US campaigns. I was wondering if any europoors would be interested in getting the official hat sold from Trump's site in your choice of color, along with the certification of authenticity that comes with it and thank you for donation to the campaign? I would be willing to sell for 0 profit on ebay, you just cover cost of hat ($25) + shipping.

Please don't ban me, im not trying to market or anything here, I don't want to make a profit, I just would want europoors to pay for price and shipping.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quit sliding, merchant

I have 0 sales on ebay, I'm not trying to make money here at all, I just found out non Americans cant buy the real hat and wanted to see if some of you actually wanted the real thing, not china shit. If there is a better escrow than ebay that would assure you even more I'm not asking more for shipping than needed, that would work too.

the election is over in less than a week, what difference does it make at this point

Trump is a business man, think like him. He is going to discontinue the sale of "Make America Great Again" hats, giving products attached to his campaign an immediately higher value, which will guarantee to raise over time. Probably immediately after he discontinues that hat, he will release new official one with a new slogan, people will think it will be discontinued too at some point and buy buy buy, plus they'll buy because everyone loves trump.

I want a maga hat as does my friend. What shipping option would you provide?

see that

I don't know, I've never sold anything on ebay but my sister is a big seller, has 1k+ stars. Whatever is the standard.

Literally just trying to help here, but I see where you are coming from. I hope if mod believes im trying to be a jew he doesn't perm ban me, JUST WANT TO HELP MAKE AMERICA AND EUROPA GREAT AGAIN

I'd be down to buy one for sure, been wanting to get one for nearly a year now, would love to have a piece of history
Let me know where you would sell them please, I really will buy one lad

all of those hats are made in Lafayette La. by a business owned by a family named Mahfouz. cool story, no?

My bro is bringing some MAGA hats home. Sheiiit we'll be the sexiest motherfuckers from Bayterek all the way to the southern fence of jewtown.

Again, I would prefer ebay as I am familiar with buying with it, and know they offer protection for both buyer and seller, but if theres some europoor equivalent I might consider. I have class soon but if you want to email me at: [email protected] I will get back to you later today.

I promise no bullshit, I'll order a couple hats of each style, you europoors tell me which one you want, I will put it up preferably on ebay and you buy it. I'll include certificates and all.

>certification of authenticity
Doesn't exist. All you get is the hat and a packaging slip

aw hell yeah

Hi I would like to buy one

Do they sell official hats in stores? My cousin is in NY and I asked him to buy one for me but I wouldn't want a fake one

I already got mine for 50 fucking euros. You better win this election.

Yes they can
They just have to go to a Trump building and they sell them in the gift shop

i got senpai getting one for me, will b good irl shitposting when im in cuck places like melbs

The packaging slip is the certificate, it says thank you for your donation blah blah blah

I NEED THE CAP

Bought mine super cheap from Hong Kong, so it literally says Made in China

are the hats quite big?

I just used a postal re routing service only cost me 15 extra loonies for it

I just used a postal re routing service only cost me 15 extra loonies for it

I would probably buy one, as long as it was original. If wasn't completely broke student, that is. Anyway, that would be nice souvernir for soemone who spend countless hours in /trump general.

Bought 5 MAGA hats from e4hats.

100usd for them all but shipping cost 160.

You have my attention good sir.

I think it will fit just right. They are specifically made for Eggheads.

I'd buy only if he wins.

All the difference.

It's literally a piece of paper that anyone can print out. The only way to tell if you got a fake is to look at the hat itself.

If any swede wants I can sell them for 500sek.

Not this bucket hat tho, its reserved for me.

Wasn't expecting this many, I will probably start with buying 1 of each style and first come first serve, I want to make sure europoors actually pay up.

again email: [email protected]

If I get a few contacts I will order them tonight

> merchandise = campaign donation
not even close.

the lefties and their turgid boners for "comprehensive campaign finance reform" are always looking for ways to strangle conservative campaigns in their nurseries, while accepting massive illegal contributions from foreign govts (google no controlling legal authority, charlie trei, johnny wuang, buddhist nuns, etc etc etc) and international labour unions (IWWP = the international communist party, seriously. not even trolling)

"comprehensive _________ reform" is just a leftist dogwhistle

if the shit was so bad, why did the left do NOTHING about this shit for the 40 straight years they controlled the congress, or the numerous times they controlled the congress and the presidency at the same time?

for the first 2 years, bubba clinton had a bullet proof majority in the house and the senate and he did NOTHING except pass unconstitutional gun bans and murder children at waco and ruby ridge.

lefties are cool with any system that is working in their favour, but vehemently oppose the same system when republicans or conservatives start using it too.

>$25 for a meme hat +shipping +tip
I can go to IMAX theater to watch new star wars twice for that amount of money

>Be American
>Buy lods of offical Maga hats
>Sell to yuropoors for $50 a pop.
???

b-but i can buy MFGA hat

>0 profit
>Charging 25$ for a hat

Either you are lying or you need to find a better supplier

Well if its fucking fake the first person will leave a negative review for me, and can charge back on ebay and nobody else will want one after seeing that. You think I'm going through this effort to scam 1 person for $25 then be banned from ebay? I'm just trying to help here, eleciton almost over and I only just found out foreigners cant get them

Originals have made in USA label in different versions. I assume they commissioned the batch to several companies. I have two of them (completely original, bought from site).
Also they have a pleasant inaccuracy in manufacturing as they were handcrafted.

you can go to the local coffee house and suck dick at the glory hole for free afterwards
that might get the taste of jew jew ahbrams' abomination out of your mouth.

>better supplier
I don't think you understand the point of this thread.

U mad ameribros?

>most memorable campaign in American history
>A symbol for the political times unlike that Bernie dead beat
>When Trump loses it'll become a symbol of hope
>If this is the timeline where he becomes president, these will be collectors items as they stop production in about a week.

If I was a betting man I would put 50 euro on Trump to win, then buy these hats in bulk and start a promising fortune in the unlikely event Trump gets in. Amerifat these are gonna sell regardless.

Also serious talk. How much would Hillary for Prison shirts raise in value if somehow she is jailed?

I would like one yes, I would just walk around with it for leftist events at campus, but it's too late now, election is in a couple of days and if Trump loses these hats are gonna be worthless.

The guy is right, caps start from 25$, it's included with a contribution share.

>Finland
>not Suomi

for what purpose?

he's not directing rogue one though

Can you buy me a hat? Poor college student in Florida. Would love to wear it to trigger liberals on my campus.

mate..i dont think they are as rare as you believe

Buy one yourself poor burger.

Good idea, would buy.

How much is the hat not including the shipping?

$25 for the originals (red/white+black/white+gold/black+white)

$30 for a different version of them with an american flag on the side, I would just stick with the originals, don't know why there are two versions, he wears the $25 at rallys because you can see no flag on the side.

>MAKE BRITAIN EXIT AGAIN

25 bucks
Also mine

No MAGA hats in my country, but, I swear, the amount of plain red caps being worn around is incredible.

I want one to take a selfie with Farage at the European parliament, tell me how much that would cost to send it to Brussels.

nice proxy, fucking leaf

I don't even know where brussels is to be honest, im a burger, if you email me details I will find out with ebay later tonight

I'd love to actually...

What's going to happen with the restriction after the election? Are non-US citizens able to buy Trump merchandise then?

Good day mr Junker.

> (((executive producer)))
it's gonna be cucktastical.

i predict it will be full "Bella and the Bulldogs" level faggotry.

>I don't even know where brussels is to be honest

Fugg mate, the american education meme is real. I'll send you an email.

Hi

>Make Britain Great Again

not Make England Great Again

Kek reference bruh

Hi Hillary, bit of downtime during your campaign?

I can't because I'm poor but I love Trump and want a hat.

please just shut up u nigger, get a job

what the fuck is this shit? Is this even considered political thread?

Fucking sage

i would honestly just buy the hat to wear out drinking, fuck if i know these guys are pretty serious about it.

I've got to go to class and am abandoning thread.

Email: [email protected]

I already replied to two people, I will reply to the rest of you tonight, please tell me which hat you want in your initial email so I can estimate how much to get of each, probably will only start with 2 of each so first come first serve

hats to pick from: shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

Stick to the $25 caps or the $30 camo hat so I can at least sell at small loss if some of you end up not paying, which I',m assuming will be a couple.

What school, user? At UF and I saw one the other day

i want my meme hat too

UCF. I've only seen one person with a hat and everyone was staring at him. I'm an engineering student and I want to walk around the liberal arts buildings to trigger the faggots there.

yeah man
I had to buy a cheap knock off
just to wear it for a day and fight people
but I would have liked a real one

>tfw went in to a Starbucks with my maga hat and they refused service because of the hat

Why are libs so shit senpai.

I really want one MAGA gat

Isn't that racist somehow? I think you should sue them.

>ball caps
Poverty tier tbqh.

discrimination
ask to see their manager and kick up a massive fuss
embarrass yourself if you have to
just make sure all the other customers are looking at you and starting to leave

Cool idea mate. I'd be keen.

What is the certificate of authenticity?

I received 4 hats direct from the Trump campaign, but I don't remember getting a certificate.

I was turned down from buying a MAGA hat in Trump Tower when I went to New York because I wasn't an American. Turned out the black girl working at the gift shop there wasn't even particularly fond of Trump.

>Saudi Arabia donates $25,000,000 to Clinton Foundation to help her campaign for POTUS
>totally fine
>Swedish kid wants to buy a $25 MAGA hat and show his support for Nationalism/Trump
>Completely illegal to buy that product because some of the money might help his campaign for POTUS

Am I missing something?

"what difference does it make"

Fuck off CTR. They were four American's lives and your fucking candidate sat by and knowingly let them die. Fuck her and fuck you for supporting her.

im not a shill you paranoid idiot

>Please don't ban (((me)))
fuck off, hat merchant

Who gives a fuck he's spreading MAGA love

A friend working in USA sent me one directly from Florida. The ones that have net behind.

btw original 10$ went directly to Donald Trump's campaign! MAGA

Why not make the rest of the island great again while at it?

I want my scottish trip to be great as well.

Am I missing something?
>permission from CNN

>foreigners cannot contribute to US campaigns
Saudia Arabia disagrees.

Got a very decent looking reproduction, I'm happy with it.

Sure, I didn't get to actually contribute to the campaign, but the signalling and liberal tears are more than worth it.

Glad my glorious state could lend you American power friend