Alex Jones finally named the ... Chinese?

>claims the Chinese own and run Hollywood
>not the Jews
>claims the CIA has been working to create a Chinese-led government since 1949
>not Israel-led
>claims every corporation and politician is a secret communist working to realize Chinese world-control
I know people have said Alex Jones is controlled opposition, a Project Mockingbird misinformation shill to cover for Zionist interests, but I never thought that sounded true until today.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2013/09/23/news/economy/china-movie-hollywood/index.html
youtu.be/gd7yYB9QsTw?t=13m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is taking his marching orders from Moscow.

THE GWEILOYIM KNOW

SHUT

But is Russia taking marching orders from Beijing, that's the question here

I knew the jews were only a scapegoat....... just follow the money. Who do we owe most of our debt to?

Chinese invented debt based paper money and sell most of the world's heroin

>Who do we owe most of our debt to?
The Jews, actually. They run China.

Wanda has been buying studios left and right. It's just a matter of time before they take over, considering china's market is the fastest growing.

Hes tinfoiling about a massive communist conspiracy because he consumes too much american cold war propaganda.

>chinese buying Hollywood...

old news guys

money.cnn.com/2013/09/23/news/economy/china-movie-hollywood/index.html

Fucking kek
>tfw non chinks will not get the joke

He's right on most of that. It's nothing new. Back when we opened up trade with China... i forget who said it and i may be paraphrasing. I recall a major political figure saying we "should model ourselves after the chinese."

Look at how many "free-trade" zones are in this country, and how many our owned and run diverting a portion of their products at a deep discount to their chinese breathren.

I think he took too much heat recently as an "anti-semite", so he's signalling hard that he's against the Chinese. He took every opportunity to thrash "anti-semites", and signal hard.

Anti-semite signalling starts at 13:33

GAS THE GHOST MEN

wtf. yea, definitely controlled opposition, its all so clear now

I don't know why everyone gives him such a hard time actually...

He's just a "slapstick-style conspiracy artist".

we know what gweilo means you fucking zipperhead

>gweiloyim
underrated post

>CIA has been working to create a Chinese-led government since 1949
wot cunt

alex jones was always a controlled shill but too many people actually started believing him so now they have to shift the narrative away from globalists

there is something mildly terrifying about the expression women have on their faces when taking selfies like that. Its like they're imagining all the money people are going to spend on them, and all the power they'll have.

FUCKING YES, based Alex. I've always said this but you gook lovers never listen.

China is yet another globalist asset.
Dont forget how communist they used to be.

meh the only money they're getting are from dumbass sponsors who pay them to take a picture with their shit.

pretty harmful apart from feeding their ego's but they'd have them anyway

To be fair, he's been ranting properly recently. Yesterday I had to stop listening after an hour because he couldn't keep his goddamned mouth shut while Steve Pieczenik was explaining the counter-coup. It's getting really annoying now.

Alex if you see or hear about this, please get others to host the show too, or start having a permanent co-host. Guaranteed improvement in focus.

Culturally diaspora jews with Chinese money. Both feed off each other for their own agenda.

It's not just China being covertly run by the Jews...

Yeah, he's OD'ing on his supplements, interrupting everyone like he's on meth or coke

>alex stops the bullshiting and starts informing the people about jewish influence all around the world
>gets diagnosed with lung (((cancer))) 1 month later
I would also put the blame on (((china))) if i was him

I remember him saying a few weeks ago that he was taking triple dosage Brain Force because "everything is going so quickly now".
Compared to a David Knight who takes only one dose occasionally, it's no wonder the memes have Alex screaming.

A women derives her happiness from knowing guys want to fuck her. This is a woman as happy as she will ever be. She will fall off in a couple years when her pussy dries up.

Haha, that's one step down from saying everything is run by the Saudis. The dumb fuck used to say Hollywood was run by the Saudis. Let that sink in.

使 shi
停 ting
业 ye

Ye shi ting me?

It means to close down a business. Does anyone know if it's a good translation?

The emancipation of women then was the most anti-woman event in history. Think of how women go to waste. Their shelf-life is short, it shouldn't be wasted.
lol, we need to know the Chinese version of SHUT IT DOWN. According to Google it's "Guān diào tā. - 關掉它"

>controlled opposition

He VERY recently named the Jewish Mafia as running Uber & the Health Care in America, amongst other things...

that must be why he's trying to hard to counter-signal against anti-semites. It's damage control:

13:33