HILLARY LEADING IN OHIO

COME UP TO MEET YOU, TELL YOU I'M SORRY

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-show-clinton-lead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>((()))

Reuters/Ipsos is known to be shit m8

They changed weighting and then deleted all their past results

Reuters polls are also done (((online))).

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/how-reuters-tweaked-its-latest-poll-show-clinton-lead

>(((Stein)))
>(((Polls)))

Take away the Democrat oversampling from each poll from each state and Hillary is losing 6-7% nation wide.

Sage.

(((Sam Stein)))

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

(((Ohio)))

Reuters used to be good, but then I saw them omitting parts of the statistics to make preferred result one too many times. Problem is, if pleb like me can spot those faults when I look at the data, something is really wrong.
Last one was the benefits of immigration in Europe, horribly half assed.

Ohio is going red

State is littered with Trump signs with very few Clinton signs to be seen, even in Cleveland.

Trump fills the IX center when he comes to Cleveland, Hillary can't get 50 people in a middle school gym without photoshop.

Hey CTR fucktards,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

only places that support hillary in ohio are nog centrals and the ultra-libcuck burbs

but keep reading your (((polls)))

(((Stein)))

Why is Sup Forums right every single time

I don't think you understand what the purpose of oversampling is.
And how it's done in a way that doesn't actually affect the poll numbers.

All these multiple-state polls are complete contradictory BS

Solid states nearly tied while battlegrounds have large leads

Fuck off retard. They're literally sampling 2008 Obama tier numbers of voter turnout and it's already proving to be false. She's behind in the black vote substantially. In some cases they've added as much as 24% extra democrats to a (((poll))) to give Hillary a meager 2-3% lead. She's losing.

Kasich has the Fix

Literally one ((poll))

everything else has trump ahead or tied

i feel like this is unnecessary but
>(((stein)))

Wouldn't be surprised to see Trump win by double digits in Ohio.

t. Northeast Ohio

Even the most pro-hillary people know that Ohio is going red. PA is anyones game, though.

Thanks doc

Don' t worry, we're actively uncovering dirt on Hillary that will tank those poll numbers. When you see her numbers drop, make sure to make a thread thanking us for spending hours sifting through e-mails and submitting foias to ruin Hillary.

Oh, and there's nothing you can do to stop us by the way.

>reuters
>22% oversample of women
>12% oversample of democrats
damn, trump is winning ohio, michigan, and pennsylvania according to this poll

even nate cardboard has trump on 70% with ohio