WE MARCH ON THE 5TH - LONDON

BREXIT THREADS BEING SLID

Remember remember the fifth of November. We march on parliament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mllAnPKS6Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TIME TO RESTORE CATHOLICISM

Based

>British
>navy

You ok, Lad?

bump

GET BACK IN LINE OBEY YOUR GLOBALIST MASTERS YOU FILTHY PEASANTS

Lmao what the fuck is that thing on the right even supposed to be??

FPBP DEUS VULT!

FUCK THE EU

bongs UNIRONICALLY call that an aircraft carrier

they're building a new one which is STILL smaller than the ones we build in the 1970s

JUST HEARD THAT DUPLICITOUS THREE=FACED CUNT HILARY (!) BENN ON R5 -

> oh im a democrat and i respect the outcome of the referendum, but this is about the kind of brexit we have...

I AM ON CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL UNTIL WE ARE OUT OF THE EU.

THIS WILL NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. STAND.

Brits are shit at protesting.

When something actually worthwhile appears, noone will do shit. You're too cowardly and emasculated to actually go out on the streets.

When the Rotherham rapes were revealed only a small bunch of dumb chavs came out and that quickly fizzled out. Nothing will happen.

You wont do it.

this.

Bexleyheathfag here.

The fuck we meeting?

I've got several other pissed off chav m8s who'll come down too. They're in the same pissed off canoe's

>USA
>60%

>You're too cowardly

HAHAHAHA

Do you see your flag?

> nobody laughs at the shop
Reddit pls

Fuck off! I was at the poll tax demo/riot and it resulted in Thatcher's downfall.
We just protest the important shit, not whether our farm subsidies are being reduced by 2%

>march on parliament

sure thing pal

hello mugabe.
how was raping today?

whatever makes you sleep better at night m8

If you fucking faggots let this go I'll be embarrassed to be part of the Commonwealth

It's you Time Boys.

>>Rebellion is a must now

youtube.com/watch?v=mllAnPKS6Zs

desu there is truth in what you say, it is the english disease, we are the model big brother society, and as long as x- factor is on saturday night, the proletariat are content enough.

you frenchies though- you got form for this kind of thing, i admire that- but its in the past.

wat would Voltaire say- part from

> Je sais aussi, dit Candide, qu'il faut cultiver notre jardin

You guys are too inbred and lazy to do it.

>Remember remember the fifth of November.
Are we anonymous again?

Maybe we should import some French farm-niggers to flood the streets with milk, or roll cheese wheels at Parliament.

That would show them.

They're English, retard

Refugees have been despatched to your location.

Deus gevalt!

>You're too cowardly and emasculated to actually go out on the streets.

And you're French.

>When the Rotherham rapes were revealed only a small bunch of dumb chavs came out and that quickly fizzled out.

What did you do when you had terrorist attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice? You surrendered. As usual.

This would probably be a good time to have guns wouldn't it?

Brits need to make an excuse to get a gun, like I did

Fucking hell you people are retarded, look just behind the carrier on the right, look at the water, it's one of the worst shops I've ever seen.

They wouldn't dare deny us our country. I mean on who's authority do they do these things?

Did you say it was for the Irish?

Deus vult yes! I'll bring my big old tits for the cause lads.

All Anglo nations are surrounded by large bodies of water. Really makes me think, was it deliberate? It's the only explanation why you prosper for centuries considering how shit people you are.