Is this the ideal Wonder Woman bodytype?

Is this the ideal Wonder Woman bodytype?

Other urls found in this thread:

naavscolors.tumblr.com/search/Wonder Woman/page/7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if she has a penis too.

No. My ideal Wonder Woman body is feminine with only a hint of muscle tone. Once it crosses that line and she starts to get defined muscles like a guy it's shit.

You're thinking of Big Barda.

Diana was gifted beauty by Aphrodite and muscles are a fetish, not the conventional standard.

At what point do you consider "guy" muscle definition?

Next time don't crop the image. I wanted to see her tits.

When they start to get washboard abs and their biceps start to bulge. That looks nasty as shit on a woman. Very much prefer if it's more of jogger type athletic body

Eh, that seems more Barda than Diana

Toned.

futa is cancer

Yes, that's why she should be a dickgirl

Just go to Naavs' tumblr

You know the one.

Being attracted to Body types like this as male basically confirms that you're weak. You're subconsciously trying to fill in the gaps in your limp genes. Seriously.

Link?

>the absolute state of weaklings
Or maybe you're built and confident enough to handle such a woman? She's not even a muscle-freak, she's just not frail. Avoiding that means is more likely to mean that you're a weak dicklet.

Clearly you're just insecure because your own lack of physique and project this onto everyone else and assume they're as frail as you rather than strong men who are also attracted to strong women.
naavscolors.tumblr.com/search/Wonder Woman/page/7

>buh-buh-buh i'm a buff as fuck chad
Do not fucking kid yourself because you're not fooling me, You're some pasty limp dick faggot who likes jerking off to cartoons. This thread wouldn't exist otherwise.

I never said I was a Chad user, merely that your thinking was flawed.

>naavscolors.tumblr.com/search/Wonder Woman/page/7
Thanks user!

first post worst post

t. low-test beta

I'm no chad, but I'm at least physically strong enough that I don't believe I need to compensate for my "genetic shortcomings" by breeding with a girl who just so happens to realize going to the gym has benefits.
and smart enough to know bringing armchair psychology into play with fetishes is the dumbest shit ever, especially when you try to bring "biological incentive" into it.
I just think when done right buff girls is a good look.

Wouldn't it just be easier if you two just came outta the fucking closet already? You love men in wigs.

Can I get the sauce to this?

Completely disagree with you. /fit/ girls with the right amount of muscle with beauty/curves are miracles of creation. The well honed muscles are like carefully crafted groves on a sculpture. /fit/ girls are literally like a work of art that only gentlemen completely secure in their sexuality can appreciate.

You're either have shit taste or are insecure in your own sexuality to not appreciate attractive /fit/ girls.

>Men in wigs
>Physically Women in every shape and form
>But with some muscle
I bet you think traps aren't gay because they "look feminine".
right over

Women can have muscle, it isn't like the delusional/ironic fags that claim women can have a penis, or a penis can be feminine. A chick can earn muscle, it is not excluded in their physiology

Thanks user.

You're afraid of muscular women because you're unsure of your own sexuality. Just the slightest sight of anything you'd consider remotely masculine sends you down a spiral of self-doubt and insecurity, rather than simply appreciating that girls can have muscles too. Don't project your own weak mind on us.

Besides, girls look far better with muscles than guys anyways. It's not even a close comparison.

What if I'm swole and just want to double down on my /fit/ genes? My children will dominate the earth.

Gay.

>pic
Why did she get naked to explain this?

What the fuck I posted that picture in a thread a week ago and a bitch deleted it and gave me a warning

Athletic, with inexplicably large breasts.

She's Greek.

No, this is.

unfortunately fitness isn't genetic, height, build and test levels can be but with two fit parents your kids will at least have a better chance than most.

but that's not a "woman"

Yes

This is the perfect version of wonder woman.

I'd like to see a Futa version of buff Wonderwoman bullying Wondergirl.

But WonderLoli are cute, smell sweet and have a soft body

Give this user an award.

I am /fit/ so naturally I want a gf who is also /fit/. I love going to the gym with my GF and spotting each other. You don't know true joy faggot.

Said no one younger than 60.

I'm a fatty trying to become a fitty, if I ever have a kid I'm totally going to try to raise them fit.
I just have to figure out how to make them want it too.

>it's another stronk girl thread that gets invaded by insecure faggots that can't handle the idea of a woman being fit

Every. single. time.

The one Cho gives her is goddamn perfect
>Tall, fit and muscular yet still feminine

Palicki had the best wonder bod of recent times. A pity the pilot was so shit.

Treat it like a game, for example just play sports with them.
Don't push them so hard they start to dislike it.

Everytime someone shitposts on Sup Forums about Venezuela I assume its Naavs

ah, go jerk off to your beefy dickgirls buddy like op and the rest of fags in this thread

>I love going to the gym with my GF and spotting each other.
Honestly, you sound like a raging homo. I'm sure you enjoy checking out some sweaty guys while you're on your way to "spot" her.

>bringing armchair psychology into play with fetishes is the dumbest shit ever
Most fetishes can be easily explained with simple background knowledge of a person’s upbringing or general lifestyle. You don’t need a doctor’s degree to know that people in positions of authority tend to have a kink for being submissive in bed.

Is it really shit posting if the situation is really shitty? I feel for the guy, hope he makes it out

I just don't care to see things like that on Sup Forums

Him? Explain what?

>I'm attracted to masculine things
>muscles give me boners
Then you have homosexual tendencies. You lean homo, It's that simple.

This. Nothing says gay more than having a girlfriend that you love and having heterosexual sex with her. That is why I have never done it.

His muscular left head LMAO ... nah 2 ez.

Not to mention working out or taking care of yourself in any way is also pretty homo

Futanari is the true path to enlightenment, brothers. Embrace it and take it within you.

i mean HAND lmao

as your strong woman is just your left hand. ur strong left hand. lmao... u get it my man?

Not really. Please, go into greater detail.

Are you saying his wife is sinister consul trying to lead him down the path of evil?

gay

Hypothetical, if I was going to write a Wonder Woman sexy CYOA game what kinda sexy stuff should I put in?

what i mean 2 say is that in actuality his strong woman does not exist. and that we should substitute said woman with his disproportionately strong left hand. his left hand is stronger than the right because he constantly masturbates with it. catch my drift?

Shit, you're right.

Fuck variety in body types and personal taste. Every man should marry a skinny, no taller than 5'4", 16 year old virgin, who just so happens to be saving her virginity for out of shape randoms who browse Sup Forums 20 hours a day.

Well depends on who we're playing as.

I suppose the Adventure could fork between being dominated by Wonder Woman or dominating her yourself.

This ismamwonder woman THREAD now

I did one before for Sup Forums and it was a femdom one where you are a burglar that gets caught by her. I just have like 4 days off and I'm bored.

Blue eyes, that's all I wanted

Typical. Grasp all you want and try to avert away from your homo tendencies. I never gave specifics on what the ideal woman is for a straight male. Only that liking muscular women makes you weak and slightly queer.

I'm younger than 30

No. Ideal wonder woman is thicc amazonian. curvy stronk like this image. not look at me i tuck my dick between my legs muscles body type.

This is the ideal Wonder Woman body

Darwyn Cooke is a better example

I'm fine with liking men, too. Muscle women, at least the ones in fiction, just turn me on, as well.

the right breast pressing hard is sexy jfc

>80+ replies in
>No nebezial

The fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums?

Dude, she looks like a fucking man.

Fellas is it gay to like women???
You're a fucking idiot who probably jerks it to traps because they're more 'Feminine'

>Beefy lady
>Looks like a man

Yeah because the big feminist hero HAS to have a body that appeals to horny men. They're the ones who buy all her comics after all!

No, no they don't.

That's bullshit. I'm weak as fuck, and I'm not especially into buff girls.

thanks

Don't get why no one seems to understand this.

Oh, right, they don't read the comics, just want a character that caters to their dicks.

Fucking let Wonder Woman be Wonder Woman, stop trying to make her have a sword and be a musclefag's wet dream and all this stupid horseshit. There are other characters to serve your muscular warrior woman needs.

you must be thinking about men a lot if you look at a woman and think of a man.

>idiots characterize her like Xena
>Cho draws her like Xena
>Cho acts like it's wrong to call her Xena
Cho should be banned from drawing this character.

This.
Woman without a dick ain't woman at all.

>Anasheya

traps are gey

95886778 (I'm not giving you a (you))
Yes, she is.

yup equally as gay as muscle girls. if ur a str8 man who likes either of these... boy u gay.