Twatter refuses to let #HillaryIndictment trend

Other urls found in this thread:

files.shareholder.com/downloads/AMDA-2F526X/0x0x716670/8f74bbe5-fdc9-4233-8f25-0df30343455f/Twitter_Code_of_Business_Conduct_Ethics.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twitter is a private website, they can do whatever they want with it.
Why do you assume they must host things they don't like?

Get eaten by bot flies

twitter does that for all anti-hillary, pro-trump trends.

just like bakeries can do whatever they want?
oh right, they can't

Is anyone actually surprised by this?
Twitter is a massive money sink, there is no financial justification for keeping it alive.

The only reason they still do it is because it's a useful tool for social engineering.
So of course they'll manipulate the hell out of it.

Discriminating against a member of a marginalized group is different from choosing not to allow hate groups to congregate on your private website.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>wanting a verified criminal to be punished is hate now

Wow really corrected my record

I don't give a shit if they can do whatever they want, they are a scummy website if they censor things for no reason. If people knew about this they would leave.

Will communism rule if Hillary wins? Is 'closing the pay gay' guise for enacting communist policies? House cleaners get paid as much as CEOs?

I still think it is pretty hilarious that the Nazi boogeyman the left always cried about is the reason that white nationalism is on the rise again.

It was essentially dead beyond recovery, yet the insanity of the left actually managed to bring it back.

Yeah, they said that about Facebook now, but look at them, they were forced to change their algorithm. When a company is so big they are subject to tell the truth, and provide facts. Suppression of facts isn't like by the shareholders.

That's the price to pay for colonialism. In a fair world, would white people face no consequences for using violence to conquer people of color?

Context is important—the awareness surrounding white privilege wasn't forged in a vacuum. It was forged undo the thumb of white oppression and conquest. It was forged under duress.

1. White people WILL pay for what they've (we've) done
2. White people WILL have to give back everything they (we) stole
3. White men WILL feel uncomfortable during this
5. Feeling uncomfortable is NOT as bad as feeling conquered

Regardless of who wins the election, I can take pride in that this election cycle has red-pilled a bunch of fuckers on the corruption/bias or all social media and news outlets.

Yes, internet is owned by jews. More news at 8.

Actually, the only thing your little tantrum will result in is that white people go back to just giving a shit and exploiting you.

Good job undoing the decades worth of work from social activists.

>(((we)))

Facebook has Clinton Foundation trending

Twitter is a private website, they can do whatever they want with it.
Why do you assume they must host things they don't like?

Bot flies aren't all that common.
>A draconian ruling against my interest justifies me wanting to be draconian
>You are getting paid to have a different opinion than mine! That's the only explanation somebody could disagree with me :'(
On that we agree, what can we expect from a website owed by kikes?

Lol no you're all getting gassed and your bones crushed beneath our boots

And they will be truthful or go the way of the dodo when people figure out that they are being manipulative. That is, unless they can get monopoly style control over the spread of information.

If I have a private restaurant, can I section it off with ropes to divide customers by race?

You can until someone stops you.

You can choose what food you show in your menu. That's what Twitter is doing.

So suppose I run a bakery and gay wedding cakes aren't on the menu...

But I didn't steal anything you silly coon

Yeah because look out how much that crazy, right-wing wikipedia hurt the "liberal", real wikipedia.

What's it's name again?

Exactly.

They are a private company and can do what they want, I agree.

HOWEVER!

If you call yourself a free speech platform, then censor speech you don't agree with, that's not ok. You can't say one thing and mean another. That's the issue.

so trump´s now a racist, pedophile with orgy islands, pussy grabber and xenophobic

can you guys force something brony/ISIS related to trump or pretend to be trump´s ex worker who left because of his diaper scat fetish he forces on staff members in backrooms

I don't see anything about free speech:
files.shareholder.com/downloads/AMDA-2F526X/0x0x716670/8f74bbe5-fdc9-4233-8f25-0df30343455f/Twitter_Code_of_Business_Conduct_Ethics.pdf

JUST MISSPELL IT AGAIN RETARDS

trending for me family

INDICKMENT

But there is no indictment, so people will get pissed at Twitter. So why shouldn't they suppress it?

I'MWEINHER

How is "Hillary indictment" clearly related to any hate group? It's the damn election, voters have a right to know the truth about the candidates they are voting for.

Also, the distinction here is that in one case it's a private company, and in the other it's the government. That's the important difference, not "evil hate groups hate poor little oppressed first world minorities"

>1
>2
>3
>5

Pretty sure none of what you said will happen considering you aren't even smart enough to count to 4.

>Discriminating against a member of a marginalized group is different from choosing not to allow hate groups to congregate on your private website.
>Calling out corruption is a hate crime now

Remeber: ignorance is strenght

It's trending on Twitter lads!

You're right
trouble is,
the right wing has been marginalised
and homos and minorites are hate groups

nice try though

Perhaps they needn't
We're just sharing it around, that's all. Do you have a problem with that?

Because individual users should be responsible for their own content.

Doesn't mean people can't discuss it.