If Hillary somehow does win, will we go to war with Russia? I don't want to fight Russia...

If Hillary somehow does win, will we go to war with Russia? I don't want to fight Russia, they are pretty cool and don't afraid of anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if Hillary wins we /communism/ now

Dont worry. The Russian nukes are so powerfull that you won't even notice before you die.

observe these same numbers

Is there no way your Army could turn against her decision, or are they cucked too?

Yes probably. You should go to countryside if she wins. All cities will be nuked to dust.

That'll probably happen. I hear many uniformed men say that if they are ordered to do something radical like fire on american citizens they wouldn't do it.

CZECH EM

>don't afraid of anything
Nice proxy, Russian.

Repeating digits are not needed for sweet lamia love.

>we

You have a moral obligation to dodge the draft if this happens.

It's a meme you dip.

>will we go to war with Russia?

No.

This.

>hillary invokes a no fly zone
>russia gets pissed
>ww3

abc its easy as 123

I'm not fighting no fuckin Russian. no sense in it. Hope they would supply aid to revolutionist. I'm still waiting for my ptrd vlad promised kek

That will happen either way. A Trump presidency might delay it for a bit though.
Don't worry too much, even Hillary will wait a couple of years. The US isn't ready yet. Anti-missile defence isn't online yet and the economy needs to divorce from China first.

Daily reminder that Nixon and ford wrote pardons to all of those who dodged the draft.

>actually being drafted

Kek

The jury comes out on November 8th.

Putin will receive a burning ass and impose sanctions against several Russian citizens. Nothing else happens.

>finding a casus belli
>declaring war
How is this radical?

Modern nukes aren't nearly as big as everyone thinks they are. The power is in the numbers; you would see multiple warheads hitting targets in close proximity, not one large fireball. You'd only burn alive if you were real fuckin close. Like, within 13 kilometers. nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

It won't be a fight. Russia doesn't have the capability to fight a conventional war with the US. They will use tactical nukes on our naval assets and it may escalate from there.

If you're within 3 miles of detonation you will be instantly pulverized by the pressure wave.

If hillary goes to war with Russia, then the people go to war with the government

Pics of cut off toes incoming.

You can come to my foot shooting party

Putin knows he can't win any sort of a conventional conflict with the US and a nuclear engagement is obviously not in the works.. so there will be no war. Just endless proxy wars destroying every ex-soviet puppet state and taji-hijab-istan around Mother Russia.

Putin is playing the only card he can.. posturing on the international stage for attention. And the Euro pussies shiver in fear.

Meanwhile Murica' doesn't give a shit about his one aircraft carrier and endless hordes of drunken rape militias

It will be interesting to watch Clinton force him to submission, all to the benefit of the Russian people, Syrians, Ukrainians, pretty much the whole world

nukemap doesnt take into account that the standard plan now is to detonate one at ground level AND airburst at the same time for maximum destruction and radiation

Kek OP I read your post in sobbing Michael Caine voice and it was fucking hilarious

riot when they draft you. if you signed up during Obama it's all on you.

I live in California and can't even buy a proper AR15 without gimping it.

I am so fucked. No training at all, and we're going to go to war. Its over.

A war with Russia is the best case scenario if Hillary wins

Vote you fucking idiot.