I'm very nervous, a bigot, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, islamophobic...

I'm very nervous, a bigot, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, islamophobic, rapist buffoon is a state away from winning the elections.

Please hilldawgs, tell me she can win all those 5 states

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is within margin of error in every single swing state. And, remember that the polls don't usually include people who have never voted before.
Bend over, CTR, this landslide is coming in to your asshole with no lube.
Turns out that this country doesn't want to elect a person who is being investigated by the FBI.

yeah trump is winning, no stopping him now

Delusional trump supporter spotted
I'm not even a hillary supporter, I just know that she'll rig the election in her favor. You've already lost man.

>NV
>NC
>OH
>red

It's okay. He can win FL, NC, and OH and still need to flip a blue state to win.

He can't flip PA, VA, MI, CO, or NH, despite what the sycophants here claim. He can't. He just can't. I refuse to believe it can happen...we'd never let this racist misogynist orange cheeto fascist into the White House...

Same ABC/WaPo tracking poll that had Drumpf up 1 now has Hill +2. She's up by 2 in Florida. Only 5 days to go. Drumpf is toast.

Good, I hope she does that so we can finally get this habbening over with.

Fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We only need NC and OH - keep your illegal beaner voters.
Also, daily reminder that Trump is 3 points behind in VA.

>He can't flip PA, VA, MI, CO, or NH
Polls and MSM disagree.

I would rather vote for an alleged racist and mysoginist than a career criminal. And I say this a woman. I'm not going to vote with my genitals.

>CO
nigga have you ever been here? It's liberal as fuck, Colorado Springs is the only real conservative stronghold.

Polls don't mean jack shit when they don't poll the people who haven't voted in 30+ years. These are former factory workers who have been fucked over by NAFTA. The Midwest is Trump's - get used to it.

Spain is cancer.

CO is beautiful. Fortunately, Trump doesn't really need it. I just hope he wins it so I can bathe in liberal dude weed lmao tears.

The hidden Drumpf vote doesn't exist.

WELL GET USED TO IT, BOY!!!

HA HA HAAAAAAAAA

Better than a criminal

If you're afraid of Hillary winning, why are you hoping for her to win?

I know you depend on your meager paycheck to survive, CTR friend. I'm not even going to point out how stupid that statement was because you know it too.

Look, there are people in this country who haven't voted in decades because they were too disappointed with the system. These people aren't polled, and we don't know exactly how many there are. However, based on new voter registration records and the MASSIVE Republican turnout in the primaries, the number is high enough that the MSM and the soon-to-be-unemployed buffoons in Washington DC are panicked.
Get ready, kid, because your next job is going to be as a bricklayer for The Wall.

The only thing giving him a chance is the impending FBI case which will promptly be shut down in a few days once the public outrage has died down.

Expect a Friday release saying they checked Weiner's emails and found nothing, case closed.

The left will once again sing the praises of the FBI and Obama will tie a nice little bow on it so it doesn't look suspicious to normies.

Screencap this.

t. to intelligent to fall for this ruse

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ [Open]

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA [Open]

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

>user generated.

Aren't there more Republicans in congress that support TPP than Democrats?

This is what I see too
BTFO

Trump has to win all swing states and then turn a blue state red. All Hillary has to do is win one swing state.

>a bigot, racist, homophobic, narcissistic, islamophobic, rapist

sounds great. the day trump wins i will buy a ton of popcorn and enjoy watching how every single SJW and libtard has a breakdown.

She can't

How is Trump homophobic? He's the most gay-friendly candidate in Republican history.

Comey already tried to do this and he almost had an FBI mutiny on his hands, hence the reopening of the case.

If they weren't ready to pull the trigger, they wouldn't have come forward again. They probably threatened to leak information and go over comey's head.

The only way to stop this now is cleaning house at the FBI.

Check the current version leaf ;)

Bible belt all goes blue because they will refuse to support raist sexist homophobic bigot like drumps

he is finished.

the same logic still applies. She is currently over 290, and he would need to win every swing state and take a major one.

But you are correct as his chances are marginally better now than they were a few weeks ago.

>Crooked votes against fag marriage
>Trump is homophobic guise

Neither did the shy Brexit voters

woah, sources

What do you mean marginally? Numerically, Trump has surged big league in the past week. It's almost unheard of.

From a less statistical analysis, Hillary has lost control of the narrative, she used the puzzy tape too early, and this FBI bombshell has wounded her in the most crucial week of the whole election.

She has been bleeding out the last few days and many of the weekly polls haven't even had time to measure the impact of the FBI nuke. Elections like this are about turnout and this has been a brutal week. More than anything it reenergizes Trump's base who had almost been demoralized. It's impossible to state how huge that is.

Actually, if you go by 538, he is tipped to win Iowa, Arizona, Ohio, Florida, NC and NV, then all he needs is any of NH, CO, PA, WI, MN, VA, or MN

This. It's likely the group of recent national polls that have put Trump back into the margin of error (give or take 3%) haven't even taken into account the fallout from the FBI probes. I have a gut feeling he is leading her nationally, we just need to wait for it to be represented by polling, if not at the voting machines.

I'm also a lesbian.
Trump has been pro-LGBT for most of his public life.
Hillary, on the other hand, still has an anti-gay private position as revealed by Wikileaks.

Here's what I have the winning map look like for Trump.

Maine CD2 is now probably blue, and NH has never polled with Trump winning.

Clinton only has to win one of the major swing states to win in this scenario.

But there's no evidence of it. It's like muh unskewed polls of 2012.

Connecticut construction union member here. Voting for trump along with half the other members i know

>wow I know a bunch of words that I apply to anyone I don't like

Pls be my usai gf

I think he will manage to grab either PA, VA or MI. He will most likely lose one of the swing states that are considered coin tosses at the moment

It does, you troll fag.

This is exactly the same as mine. It all comes down to whether Colorado are pussies or not.

Who wants some pizza fellow #hillfires?

>a bigot,
>racist,
Hillary often used racist epithets about her staff in the fucking White House itself! Google what she said to her black White House chef. It must have really burned her to lose to Obama, a damn n-----...

>homophobic,
Hillary wants to import MORE gay-hating, gay-killing Sharia Law Islamics into the US. These are the guys that push gays off of rooftops in Syria. Expect more shootings at gay nightclubs, dimwit.

>narcissistic,
Clinton life is ALL about her and amassing money and power. She has " a public policy and a private policy". She goes after money even if her staff warns her it would be toxic.

>islamophobic,
Although she and Huma used to share hotel beds, now that the Wiener emails have come to the attention of the FBI Huma is now persona non grata. Huma is now "used to be one of her staff".

>rapist
Hillary led the victim-attack teams against Bill's rape victims. She psychologically raped the victims after Bill physically raped them.

>buffoon
Has any of her actions as Secretary of State made the world safer? She wants to go to war with Russia, for fucks sake!

So close, leaf. We'll get them next time.

>Maine CD2 is now probably blue, and NH has never polled with Trump winning.

It just polled a trump win today Mongoloid

>Provide evidence for something which cannot be tracked or analysed in physical terms through polling etc

It is blindingly fucking obvious that there is at least a sizeable, if not enormous amount of people who haven't been picked up by the polling and media companies, who live in inner city bubbles. Manufacturing has been decimated in recent decades and people are fucking angry at the state of affairs. Mark my words, polling is under representing Trump by at least 5%

Within the MoE, I guess I'll give that to Trump. Same as Maine CD2, latest one shows her winning but that's before the FBI shit that went down.

>Although she and Huma used to share hotel beds, now that the Wiener emails have come to the attention of the FBI Huma is now persona non grata. Huma is now "used to be one of her staff".

How was it discovered they shared hotel beds? Its not like they dont have the money to rent 2 rooms even if they planned on using only one.

Not calling bullshit, just curious on how this was found out when it seems so easy to hide.

So you're going to vote for the actual rapist enabler who is a thoroughly corrupt murderer. Good job op you're a moron.

This came out 50m ago- Trump up by 5 in NH. I think it's safe to give NH to him now.

Now, from what I see, Florida and North Carolina are probably going to go for Clinton, but only just barely. I'd say Trump still has around a 40% chance to win in both states.

Colorado will probably go for Clinton as well.

Maine CD2 is pretty split so that could go either way, while New Hampshire will still probably go for Clinton.

We'll have to see where the polls go for the next 4 days.

Nah, you have to look at the history of the polls. If they've went democratic the last dozen times I'd say peoples minds are mostly made up.

A fucking leaf.

I look at polls and play with the electoral map over a dozen times a day. Then think of the demographics, potential turnout among demographics etc.

Nigger turnout will be lower while Hispanic turnout will be higher, especially in states like Arizona and Florida. Although the Cubans usually vote for Republicans, many are disenfranchised with the fact that he might end the wet foot dry foot policy. Not only that, but there's a very large Puerto Rican population now in Florida, which are mostly younger people and will vote for the Dems.

A large Hispanic turnout, which is expected to be over 70% in Arizona, could sway the way the vote goes there.

Why does every Sup Forumsster automatically give Trump the South? Fucking retards.

>I look at polls and play with the electoral map over a dozen times a day
>I look at polls

Fucking leaf.

Except he's right. Arizona is turning blue over time. Hillary has a real chance here (AZfag) and in FL.

Hilarious that people are saying they're having panic attacks because of the possibility of Trump winning. Will they die when it actually happens?

REMEMBER THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF YOU GO OUT AND VOTE
>REMEMBER THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF YOU GO OUT AND VOTE

>Rs leading early voting + ballots by 7k
>5 days before election
>Rs are losing FL

Okay, whatever you say sodium-filled burger fuck.

because we're not retarded?

Where in AZ?

Penndot out of philly. Most of us are too. That and people are taking down the clinton signs in inner philly at a fast rate. Regardless, it will be close.

lol.

There is no way AZ is going blue.

This is the current map. He needs either CO, PENN, NH, MI or VI

Do you guys think he can make it?

AZ is +4/5 for Trump right now.

He's gonna get NH, possibly VA and/or CO.

everyone in the mountains is conservative as fuck, granted thats a smaller portion of the population but still. There are a bunch of conservative gun-toting types in most parts of Colorado, with the exception of Boulder, which should be nuked.

we got this PA bro

missing a day of classes to put my vote in

Denver's pretty liberal too, from what I understand.

He will get NH, and I have a gut feeling he will take PA, VA or MN and lose either NC or FL, which won't matter, he'll still make 270.

Remember when France was a major player in the EU?
Me neither. Wasn't born yet

Trump is ahead in North Carolina, New Hampshire, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, tied in Colorado and Michigan, ahead 3 in Virginia, close in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania.

sorry goy. VA going red

Florida and NC are already locked up Trump/

Colorado is trending blue lately, but let's talk about that later. CD2 is not split, Trump owns it. Only question is will he win all of Maine or just the district.

Demographics. Best site hands down to play with demos is:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

A little secret for the real junkies. Let's simulate reasonable turnout from what we know.

Black turnout is down ~17% and will probably trend slightly more red (less liberal blacks voting) I'm gonna set it to 53% turnout and 88% Dem.

I'm also going to take down college grad turnout and trend it slightly more GOP (all indications point to such an eventuality). Let's be reasonable and set it to 73% turnout/57%R

Latinos/Hispanics I will give record turnout, record Dem. Putting it at 59% turnout, 80% Dem. That means a total victory for Dems... right?

Wrong. Now we move the most important block of all. Non-college whites. Let's be modest, giving even less than Brexit numbers. Move it up to 63% turnout, 70% GOP. (Leave Asian the same because they don't matter).

In this (very realistic) scenario, Trump wins in a massive landslide.

(Only flaw is that this shows him winning Maine and her winning District. Switch those. it's a bug in the program. He will either win Maine outright, or win one. She will not win one.)

Dems should be very, very worried. If non-college white turnout is even slightly up, we win. If it's up by Brexit numbers, a Hillary win is statistically impossible (she would need almost 15% higher minority turnout than Obama. lol)

GG, no re.

lmao

He is taking CO. No stopping him now

How do you think things would look right now if Sanders got the nomination instead of Clinton?

I know of 2 people off hand that told me in secret they are voting trump. Mostly men who don't want to upset the wives. I think this demographic is huge

Now one thing to keep in mind is that we vote by States, not nationally, and that we also vote by TIMEZONE (underrated factor). If we see early Trump wins, than we could potentially see blue states flipping that we would never think possible, because losing candidate's supporters usually don't bother to go if the race has already been called, or if it is close to being called. So we could potentially see a much larger Trump sweep (or conversely, a Hillary sweep) than most pollsters and analysts are suggesting.

Agreed. Boulder should be nuked. Fucking commiefornians got tired of living near niggers and spics and moved away after making sure they coupd infest the CA forever. Now they want to pull thier bullshit from home on this beautiful state.

Is NJ gonna go red? I would be so happy

Nice work, all those assumptions are modest too and the reality will likely be an even higher turnout from non-college whites.

Clinton's media arm prompted Trump's rise, because she saw him as someone she could defeat in the general. Trump was winning in all the polls because that is what Hillary wanted.
After he won the primary the media began to tear him apart, similar to how they treat celebrities.
The polls were curated in Hillary's favor, demoralizing support for trump, set the tone of how the nation sees both candidates, and send trump to campaign to states were he has no chance of winning, of course no one knows this, because everyone follows what the polls are saying.
Now within a few days left, the polls have all of the sudden become sooo close, and the media is hyping that Trump may actually win, or that he will win, and how bad the outcome of a Trump's presidency will be, but it's just another tactic to get people to go out and vote against trump.

just remember, the hype eats it's children.
and no amount of editing will make a demagoge great again even if he get's elected.

That is so hard to tell. Sanders was a complete game-changer, and with his weird support among whites I think he would have been a MUCH tougher opponent than Hillary, and the demographic game would have been almost out the window, because it would just be a fight over the non-college whites this whole time.

I suspect Trump would win that race, but definitely would have been a much more volatile situation.

Hilldawg will win.
Kek wills it.

She won't.

I think that the election would be hilarious, as both parties vigorously would try to stab their own candidate in the back as hard as they could.

It'll most likely be this, except trump will win Florida