When the Pardon Hits

>"NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARRACK H. OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Hillary Clinton for all offenses against the United States which she, Hillary Clinton, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1993 through November 3, 2016."

What now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obamas legacy would be ruined and there would likely be mass riots all over the country the likes of which Black Lives Matter wishes they could create

We burn (((you))) down.

Hillary Clinton has not been and won't be charged with any crime, let alone convicted. There is nothing for Obama to pardon her for.

You wouldn't dare.

He can't pardon her until she's convicted, by which point he'll be out of office.

A pardon would end her political career

But it will never come to that, she owns the DoJ and half the FBI

Oh darn. Shucks! Almost like it's not worth the tasty tears from the bigoted right. Shoot.

Seriously if that happened you will start crying and tell everyone you and your guns are moving to canada.

>He can't pardon her until she's convicted
Wrong.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

>The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States; he may require the opinion, in writing, of the principal officer in each of the executive departments, upon any subject relating to the duties of their respective offices, and he shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

He can pardon her for anything at any time unless she's in office.

Yea, exactly like nixon

We water our trees.

He doesn't have that authority without implicating himself, idiot.

>he can't pardon himself too
He can.

1 7 7 6

the FBI wouldn't obstruct

Wouldn't this just bring heat on him to see if there's any connections between the two?

It's a possibility, but it would be like him dropping a nuclear bomb on his "legacy".

The tree of liberty does require the blood of tyrants to grow.

The FBI can't get past a DOJ blockade.

The first "investigation" was a sham. A fiction. Designed to produce no real outcome. Hildog lied and didn't hand over everything. The DOJ stopped the Feebs from doing typical Feeb shit to go and get what wasn't being handed over. The political types get to wash their hands of it.

Then the little laptop with the sticky keyboard shows up and it's got the shit that the Feebs couldn't get to before. And now it's in the hands of the Feebs with no obstructions from DOJ, and no ability for Clinton and co to decide what hands over. Because Huma and everyone else in the Clinton orbit is a fucking retard, that little laptop sucked down all the data Hildog tried to get rid of.

And now it has a life of its own. Now the missing pieces are all there. Now the Feebs at the low end can use an old bureaucratic tactic:

Put. It. In. Writing.

You want me to not investigate? Awesome. I'll send you an email outlining all the evidence I've uncovered so far. Then all you have to do is tell me, in writing, to cease and desist.

To actually give that order in writing would be begging for a public relations bukakke that nobody in the Feeb is eager to submit to. And so they don't give the order. And when DOJ tries to frustrate the case, insisting that the agents at the bottom are being too mean all the mid and upper level guys have to say is "So you want me to direct agents not to pursue actionable evidence in a criminal case? Sure. Put it in writing."

And, of course, few in DOJ, even the political hacks, are going to be eager to sign up for that because they're going to be royally butt fucked for obstructing the investigation.

And so on, and so forth.

The whole point of the first "investigation" was for it to be controlled. Now it's beyond any practical control. Even if someone with the juice does try to stop it now, it's going to get so much backlash that it won't stop.

If she wins he pardons her his last day in office.

There would literally be a civil war if he pardoned clinton

Hillary's emails are already public: the corruption is in plain sight

>Now it's beyond any practical control.
Wrong. The Clinton sympathizers are willing to go all the way. Their opponents won't go into open revolt so they can't win.

A pardon for Hilary Clinton would not be necessary as she has several levels of diplomatic immunity. Her "cooperation" on Benghazi debacles has actually been a courtesy to Congress which has no judicial power over her. They could never arrive at prosecution even in federal court because the crimes she committed occurred while she was a cabinet secretary. Secretaries derive immunity from the executive prerogative. She is also immune from prosecution as first lady.

This is all of course assuming public indictment, legal investigation and conviction which will never happen.

If only Clinton were a republican, then people would be outraged.

She instantly looses the election because she had to be guilty to be pardoned. The definition of "the rules don't apply to me."

Military coup. Our military is red pilled af.

There's no way she ever becomes president if obama has to pardon her so i dont give a shit.

A pardon would imply guilt
it would make her enemies more credible and give them a reason for a civil war

She has to be guilty to get a pardon. If she's guilty of a crime, she gets impeched.

>what the public knows matters
Nope. That only matters if they're willing to organize a popular revolt. They're not. All this bluster from the right is just that. Even Steve Pieczenik acknowledged that the intel community wasn't willing to cross the Rubicon outside of back channels.

If only Muhammad fucked your wife in the ass again

>>>Reddit

This.

The NYPD has a ton of shit, as does the FBI.

This won't end well for her. The question right now is just how many people will be in jail.

>This is all of course assuming public indictment, legal investigation and conviction which will never happen.
Exactly Ivan, the pardon isn't necessary. It's just insurance against Trump.

>The NYPD has a ton of shit, as does the FBI.
None of that matters. The DOJ won't prosecute anyone in connection with it and the president will hand out pardons like candy if Trump is the president elect.

No rebellion will occur over this and the democrats won't lose much, if any, loyalty for it because their base views any crimes against the people of the United States as part of the greater struggle against their enemies on the right.

If Ford is anything to go by, this will destroy Obama's legacy and Bill's.
Anyone who believes it will cause a civil war is delusional.

>Then the little laptop with the sticky keyboard
Thank you for the chuckle.

You make some excellent points, user. Well said.

Obama will 100% pardon her right after the Clinton Foundation makes a large "donation" to the Obama libary.

2nd Amendment solutions.

Umm. No. He can't.

The "Obama cares about his legacy," spiel is a meme. He cares about keeping his handlers and superiors happy, which is how he retains power after leaving office. Right now they're telling him in no uncertain terms that he will continue to defend Clinton with a DOJ blockade and if it comes down to it, he will issue as many pardons as it takes to squash this.

Ford is a poor comparison because neither Ford nor Nixon were privy to the tribal popularity that Obama and the DNC enjoy today. He will go down in the popular press as a hero even if he is instrumental in subverting the largest indictment of political corruption in history.

>because their base views any crimes against the people of the United States as part of the greater struggle against their enemies on the right.
This, I had a friend defend Clinton with "all politicians break the law, I'd prefer a president where I didn't know the evil things they did and it was done in secret"

No,
Obama isn't that stupid, depending on the contents of the email there are some things that can not be pushed under the rug.
This isn't small time "politician sleeps with prostitute" shit.
Congress can negate his pardon by majority vote, think about that for a second.
The level of corruption we could possibly be facing and you would vote her innocent?
It would be career suicide, you would literally be attacked at best case scenario.

Politicians blatantly hide corruption, we all know that, but once corruption has come to light someone has to take the fall. There is no escaping it. Someone must be metaphorically hanged.

what the fuck is the point of a presidential pardon other than to obstruct justice?

>Congress can negate his pardon by majority vote, think about that for a second.

The majority of congress are democrats and neocons. They wouldn't dream of overriding his pardon.

>Politicians blatantly hide corruption, we all know that, but once corruption has come to light someone has to take the fall.

Nobody has to fall because win or lose there won't be any consequences. If Trump wins the euphoria of that will absorb discontent. If Trump loses they'll hang it all on him for being racist.

pretty sure he can

if I remember correctly, only impeachment works against the President

but I'm not going to research that shit again so do it yourself

Some times there are people convicted of wrong doing and they were innocent. sometimes its to gain a political weapon.

You keep saying that and I think you're not looking at it from a liberal's perspective. Most of us feel that the Repubs have been trying to attack this family for over 30 years. We would happily want him to pardon her to staunch the three-decade, smear campaign.

>pretty sure he can
There is no judiciary precedent either way, but in the absence of a ruling he certainly can do it. It's just that the SC would be able to overrule it on review if they had the will to do so, but they do not and would not so in effect that is open to him.

>le meme
Come on man. The right has been bluffing with this for decades. The door is slamming shut this election cycle. Clinton is legitimately going to seriously curb the second amendment and everyone knows it. But you're still not going to see a popular revolt. People are too comfortable. Police, military, guardsmen, brass, the guys who would need to call shots on that are not even considering it.

>Congress can negate his pardon by majority vote, think about that for a second.

This isn't true.

Please point this out in the U.S. Constitution, you so sorely don't understand.

good point, forgot about that nuance...

he can go ahead and do it - although he'd be better off just resigning like Nixon given the reputational and political ramifications of a self-pardon - but if he did it's still subject to judicial review.

Unlike you faggots, we actually care about this country.

You don't even have to see it from that POV, honestly. The right is just toothless and everyone knows it. Nobody cares what they think because what are they going to do about it? Cry on a talk radio show? It's all so tiresome.

You clearly don't have the strength of your convictions though. Look at what happens when you attack the left's vision for the country's future: riots, massive protests, mass boycotts, entryism into hundreds of political offices and private interests.

Now what happens when the right's vision is snuffed: Complains on talk-radio, books, occupy an empty federal outpost in the boonies, vote for a populist candidate.

I grant you that Trump could make a lot of your dreams come true, but you have all your eggs in that basket now and it isn't a winning strategy. You have one man vs. the entire system the left has setup to make sure that win or lose they eventually win again and win big.

To put it bluntly, you don't have any power so it really doesn't matter what you care about. The country is governed by the left to do with as they see fit.

>care about this country
>I'm voting for someone with no political acumen or experience to troll the "normalfags"

k

Fuck off CTR-nigger. This is a thread about the pardon and why it's going to happen, not an advertisement for your scum-sucking sell-out whore candidate.

You can yell all the impotent rage you want but you're powerless.

Stay mad?

>mad
Not even mad bro, just pointing out that you're wasting time shilling here. You have at least two dozen threads for that shit. Go get paid.

>Impeached
Just try it nigger.

You can't pardon her for something she hasn't been convicted of yet, rahtard

>politicians
>well spoken over privileged lawyers

lol

Read the article 2 link above. There is no restriction on the pardon power. He can pardon anyone for anything they've done over a period of time without explicitly stating anything was done.

Civil war. This conspiracy bullshit we've been living with has gone far enough. The cards need to be toppled willingly and legally or the cancer be forcefully removed with our own hands and blood.

I think everybody would be pissed if Obongo decided to give her a blanket pardon.
There'd probably be an amendment removing the President's ability to pardon.

Yar, you kan.
Ford did it for Nixon.

And I'm pointing out I don't care about your >CTR meme argument.

>I'm speculating, and have no actual knowledge of what I'm talking about, but I'm going to pretend like I do.
The post
Fuck off ctr. We aren't retarded like you guys are getting paid minimum wage by people who fucking make fun of you.

This.

Say it with me: PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

Won't happen. The officer corps. and up are not ready to rumble, and it's doubtful they would be even if things got worse. Any resistance would be disorganized and easily put down.

Gen. Rossi was clearly "suicide"ed for breaking rank or being a clear risk. Most of the resistance are outsiders without enough pull to make waves. Rank and file problems could lead to a big issue pile-up later but they're not ready to cross the Rubicon.

The right would be pissed but they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Trump would have to go Ceasar-mode to make anything of it and that would get him impeached. Amendment wouldn't happen because too many states are left strongholds to get it through.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

I would buy as much ammo as I can carry and then riot.

>Caesar-mode trump
>we live in a world where we probably won't see this

Feels bad man

Fuck off, I took a CTR shill to task here already. I'm not shilling, i'm telling you the truth. Brass doesn't have any interest in fighting their counterparts in power. They might have some patriot left in them, but they're not bold enough to put their own lives and the lives of their families on the line to fight long-odds.

Prove me wrong. Even Pieczenik said they wouldn't come out of the back-channels to fight. Their struggle is totally informational and they don't have a plan B that they're willing to talk about.

repeat after me:
EXTRAJUDICIAL

Obama not only hates Clinton giving her a pardon would raise a shit ton of red flags over her head, and his head.
It would COMPLETELY undermine everything he has done for the last 8 years of his life, and completely ruin his claim to fame at being the first nigger president
Won't happen. Will never happen. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You're just some retarded nerd virgin who's bored, and has no friends.
Go away.
sage

Acceptance of a pardon is paramount to an admission of guilt. Gerald Ford said the same after pardoning nixon.

If the citizens of America started revolting the military would switch sides. This is common knowledge. You might be right about the top brass not wanting to lead such a revolt. But to say their aren't true Patriots out there that won't is retarded. Even that black Sheriff tweeted about a revolt if this shit keeps going and he's a fucking cop.

In short, you're an idiot and just scared of what true Americans are willing to do.

>Obama not only hates Clinton giving her a pardon would raise a shit ton of red flags over her head, and his head.
He does hate Clinton, but what he has already done with the DOJ has thrown a million red flags. None of them mattered.

>It would COMPLETELY undermine everything he has done for the last 8 years of his life, and completely ruin his claim to fame at being the first nigger president
None of that matters if he doesn't Pardon her, Trump wins, and he gets implicated in something because she didn't get cover.

>Won't happen. Will never happen.
Will happen unless the anti-Clinton team has a magic wand to compel the DOJ with.

I think Trump should win, but realistically king nog is going to pardon her. That's just the only logical thing for him to do at this point.

can't pardon for state crimes

natalia will prosecute, infa 100%

>Acceptance of a pardon is paramount to an admission of guilt.
She already admitted her guilt in relationship to mishandling state information. The DOJ won't prosecute. Public opinion is still strictly partisan. The left doesn't care.

>If the citizens of America started revolting the military would switch sides. This is common knowledge. You might be right about the top brass not wanting to lead such a revolt. But to say their aren't true Patriots out there that won't is retarded. Even that black Sheriff tweeted about a revolt if this shit keeps going and he's a fucking cop.

I don't doubt for a moment there are individuals who would throw down, but to organize an effective movement would be nothing like just having piecemeal desertion from the ranks which is what Red Team was talking about.

>In short, you're an idiot and just scared of what true Americans are willing to do.

Wrong again. I wish they would do it. I just don't think they will. I'm here saying the pardon is imminent because we all know it and hopefully people with some sack and power read it and start thinking about what they'll do in response.

100% ctr shill confirmed

You make no arguments that haven't been made, and debunked on this forum 100 fucking times
It would undermine everything he has done. If Trump gets in office people can at least say "Meanie Trump ruined Obamas policies. If it wasn't for that bully this country would be great Obama was awesome" Your argument is invalid,.
Go away we can spot you idiots from a mile away.

>inb4 I do it for free

It would destroy any legitimacy her cabinet could ever hold. It would render her a one term lame duck.

>100% ctr shill confirmed
Projecting.

>You make no arguments that haven't been made, and debunked on this forum 100 fucking times
Where?

>It would undermine everything he has done.
Again, how does that matter if he and his elite backers can be caught up in the shit if he doesn't pardon? No matter how much you think he loves his legacy, he loves his life more.

She has to be convicted before he can pardon

>It would render her a one term lame duck.
She could easily push immigration reform through a neocon-republican congress. Almost none of the neocons were primaried out. All the democrats would vote lock-step. Four years of balls to the walls hispanic immigration and muslim refugee resettlement would be sufficient to ensure her second term.

There is literally no out to her being elected aside from a revolt.

We've been over this. That's wrong. Read Article II, it's linked above.

She can have her pardon if she stays out of the presidency.

She won't need on if she gets elected.

Obama could literally pardon her today, user.

Obamas legacy is mixed gender bathrooms.

Hillary has wanted this office her entire adult life.

More than wanted it, she feels entitled to it. As if it has always been her destiny to rule.

She doesn't need an external threat to make her push for this office. She sees it as her rightful place, a place she has been denied before and will not be denied now. No matter what.

Which is why this is so goddamn delicious...because it's what she's wanted for so long, and it was so tantalizingly close. But like she has done at every other turn of her life, she fucked herself out of it.

When she loses, I expect her health will take a significant turn for the worse.

Would you seriously be ok with this if it happened?

This so needs to happen if it was good enough for Reagan and Bush it is good enough here

CTR gets their own pizza parties to ensure loyalty.

But he wont, the games up for these clowns, at least he could try and save some face and let her slide into jail. Michelle wants rid of her for sure. His entire presidency will stand for nothing if he pardons her and to be honest, he's probably a lot safer with her in jail - UNLESS SHE HAS MORE ON HIM THAN THEY HAVE ON HER

It did not end Bush SR he became pres

But she can when she becomes pres thats what Bush did for Reagan.