It's 2050, who's the worlds Superpower?

It's 2050, who's the worlds Superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the great and plentiful Emu Empire

India will be the world's greatest superpooer

Try Greater Canada cunt. If you like your flightless birds, you can keep your flightless birds.

>India
>Brazil

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2030!!

People greatly overestimate China. Their slide back down will begin soon.

That is all.

>India
Kek
>China
Probably this
>USA
Clinton will crash your country to the ground with free gibs, minorities and women whipped by the media. Enjoy the big Brother.

You won't be laughing when they figure out how to weaponize poo and dead drug dealers

The rich are already leaving while they can

This.
USA will probably remain as superpower, maybe some new west European union will also take the spot?

We deserve it tbqh

India will shit its way to super power

by then my plans will be complete and america will be the only superpower

This. The mass exodus of wealthy Chinese has been going on for a decade or more. They know what's coming.

is there any specific reason for the nonsensical order?

DESIGNATED

>India
>Brazil

Latin America economical/cultural block

Mexico not allowed. They make us look bad.

there is only one power: The World Government

India

Schlomo: out.

Sweden.

>Russias that high

How the FUCK are they that close to fucking China?

Probably China even though they are in a huge housing bubble right now.

India is second most likely, they still have to sort up their horrible inequality but they are quickly becoming very relevant in the tech field.

Russia stopped being relevant decades ago and I don't see that changing.

Brazil most likely won't become a de facto superpower, we are uncucking ourselves pretty quickly though so I can see it becoming a power.

>Brazil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

how could anyone vote for some of these tiny countries that have 5 million people?

United Islamic Caliphate of Eurabia and Africa.

Meme power.

US will remain the superpower but our global influence and power will be in an obvious decline by that point.

China will be proper fucked once their ridiculous real estate bubble pops.
youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84

India will still have a small portion of their population that are uber wealthy while a large portion of their population will still be living in abject poverty. They have proven to be completely inept at bringing the majority of their population out of poverty and creating good jobs / industry.

The EU (or some other West European alliance / union) may have consolidated power at that point to become a superpower. I'd give even odds to the EU being even more fractured and economically ruined at that point as well though.

Russia and Brazil both have potential but are so damn corrupt that they'll likely never really amount to much more than being strong regional powers.

You just wait cunt, the Aryan nation of Brazil shall be unstopable

The shit running into the Guanabara Bay from the favelas will mix with the shit from India and it will create a SUPERBOWEL the likes of which has never been seen before.

China being a threat is such a meme, eventually when their people keep watching the latest hollywood blockbuster theyre going to want more from life then poverty and 15 hr work days at the battery factory

> keep watching the latest hollywood blockbuster
Is that the jewish way into China?

Poland

Brazil will be superpower... after WWIII... when the whole world will come here as refugees...

Absolutely - theyre already there. But i meant it purely on a seeing a better life repeatedly basis

Given that the US spends so much on the military that we are 20 trillion in debt, it'll still be us for at least a few more decades.

Serbia will

Saudi Arabia

Ireland. The world needs a substitute for the Jews and we are the only people qualified for the role. We are a friendly evil.

>thinking russia will be a superpower in 2050

lmao. i like russia, but no. look at your demographics.

You heard it here first, folks.

The only credible answear is China. And it will happen. The age of the West is over. The age of the chink has begun.

>potatoniggers being qualified for anything

I chuckled

With the aid of the Almighty Mr. Dan, Romania will become the Superpower!!!

You can support him by saying:

All Hail Mister Dan!

All Hail PP-DD!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWTF? KEK - what does this mean?

WASTED

Nice

All hail PP-DD!

Welcome to the top, Romania.

wowie

>Romania gets another GET
not too happy about this desu

If the Elites get their way the NWO will be complete before then.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

*OWO

All Hail PP-DD!

Again?????

all hail mister dan

Imagine that. Gypsies

>You will live to see the pikeys inherit the earth
feelsbadman

This is the second time you used a script to get that get faggot

Plz be my ai gf

witnessed.

NOT AGAIN

GYPSIES CONFIRMED FOR WORLD POWER

PRAISE KEK. PRAISE MISTER DAN

THE BLOODY ROMANIANS KEEP STEALING OUR GETS

Latvia.
Screencap this

clearly china

we are going to go broke

>29% Russia
>Basically all delusional Serbians who don't know the state of the Russian economy
Hilarious

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek has a good sense of humor lmao

rasta mexico is pretty gay desu.

What was the first get? got a screen cap?

INDIA BTFO

Are you muricans aware you became the thing you fought against? You became USSR.

All Hail Mister Dan!

All Hail PP-DD!

>to+Hemep
Marijuana to be legalized under Trump????

Jerusalem.

All Hail Mister Dan!

All Hail PP-DD!

same shit word for word, think it was 95777777

Nope

China has been the global historical power. They've only descended when they have internal conflict of which they're finally recovering from the most recent. The Chinese work ethic and lack of free thought makes them an unstoppable force unhindered by things like "civil rights" and "equality."

hey now, they once declared a war on cheese... the USSR's return is right around the corner

maybe they'll retake their glorious heritage. or maybe they'll remain pikeys. who knows.

China

Belgium

Estonia

Myanmar

India can never be super power with that kind of population, not in this century at least. All the Indians saying India will be any where near being a super power are quite dilusional IMO.

China is an empty threat, even china knows this.
IMO united Europe had a good chance when Britain was with them once Britain oficially leaves EU, EU will not have a minor chance of being a super power

>who don't know the state of the Russian economy
Russian economy has been on a massive upward trend for the past 18 years. Only has been having problems for the last 2 years because of oil prices.

ce-ai facut coaeeeeeeeeeeee

u fucking gyppo u wasted this, go back to india

Think your forgetting the deep dicking the nips gave them about 75 years ago...

oh shit i got getted.

So the beggars outside my convenience store are actually some sort of gorilla warfare agents?

>Russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Who the fuck thinks this? Russia's GDP is less than Texas / California. Russia's economy isn't diverse at all, it is completely reliant on a petroleum industry that will not be relevant in the coming decades as many in Europe switch to renewable. Their population is only ~150 million and declining. Their government is chock full of corruption and their population are a bunch of drunk alcoholics.

I don't know, but I sure hope Spain wakes the fuck up and becomes an equal to our neighbors in the north. It is tiring being the ass of the first world countries, this place could be so nice if we had the economic stability and power of countries like Germany Or the UK.

Yeah while they were deep into a massive civil war. Like I said China IS weak when they aren't united but at the moment they are very united.

China AND Russia. They'll basically be the new US and UK.

>India
They will be too busy worshipping cows and shitting in the streets to be superpower