The true redpill is realizing the Iconoclast "heresy" was right

The true redpill is realizing the Iconoclast "heresy" was right.

The worship (excuse me, "veneration") of icons and statues by the Roman Catholic and Orthodox Churches is heretical and blasphemous, and all who partake in it will spend the rest of eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Images of Christ are too holy to ever be replicated, and any attempt to do so reeks of pride. God will smite you down.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ancientfaith.com/roadsfromemmaus/2016/11/02/netflix-http://blogs.ancientfaith.com/roadsfromemmaus/2016/11/02/netflix-church/church/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orthodox icons aren't idols because they are 2D

It doesn't matter. It is the worship of a man-made image of God. Orthodox will try to defend this by saying that because it is 2D it isn't an actual representation of Him.

And again, it doesn't matter. It is Man showing his arrogance and hubris. All who partake in it are doomed.

This is like saying masturbating to hentai isn't a sin because it is 2D. To Hell with you, blasphemer.

Wew what a redpill.

meanwhile in 16th century Sup Forums

literally bronze age kike mentality. Have you concidered Jusaism? No idol worship there

>be Christianity
>be around a thousand years with tradition and culture
>Some fag named Martin has the answers
>hundreds of years later we have fag bishops, grape juice and crackers, and churches lad look like my shed
K man

>worshipping a god

Not embracing chaos instead. PRAISE KEK.

>all who partake in it will spend the rest of eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Wrong. Finite causes do not have infinite effects, Americoon.

Takbir brother. We'll smash the idols of infidels.

Iconoclasts were wiped out in the 9th-10th century m8.

Masturbation isn't a sin because nothing in the doctrine says it is

hurrrrrrrrr dur the protestant movement took the pope of his power , the protestants movement like the catholics also failed , and that is why you have shit christianity, its not organised anymore

>Was christianity ever good?

Christianity is a religion of domination and conquest. Prove me wrong.

>protestants made the catholic church convert to cuckoldry

Sticking a dildo up your ass is not sin , because the doctrine says nothing of it

Please explain to me how heaven would be perfect if you have numerous loved ones burning for eternity.

Falls under sodomy.

Are they really loved ones if they belong in hell ?

Religious fags will conveniently ignore this. If you went to heaven and your wife and children went to hell, how would you come to enjoy the presence of a God who has banished your love to the pits of hell to suffer for eternity while you are supposed to be in heaven, separated from them for eternity.

This is a gaping flaw that paints believers as heartless. I've yet to hear a proper rebuttal to this.

you just made that up , how about kid fucking?

its not in the bible hence priest do it

Say your wife and children. At some point in their lives they comitted some unforgivable sin, such as denouncing God.

Fuck off, Achmed!

denouncing god wont get you in hell

You're avoiding the premise. Address the central point. If your loved ones who you loved with all your heart were judged to hell, how then could you enjoy heaven and the presence of the God who ripped them from you?

No, I did not make up sodomy. Idiot.

Correct.

Christianity is for cucks who do not show any symbol of pride, but only preach the good word despite what their enemies do to them.

Be honest, you're here because of CK2 aren't you.

I am avoiding nothing, if they are judged and they go to hell they would never be my loved ones

And Christmas is Saturnalia tied to sun worship. Lent and Easter are basically the mourning of Tammuz and feast of Astarot which go back to Nimrod who became sun god after his death and was "resurrected" as his own son, Tammuz. Read Ezekiel 8 keeping in mind that the Statue that causes jealousy is Astarot. Astarot is the mother of Tammuz and wife of Nimrod. Statues of Astarot are often depicted with her holding her dead son....like the Madonna and child. Women weeping for Tammuz is Lent. They would mourn a day for each of Tammuz' 40 years of life. Walking into the inward areas, we see iconography all over the walls like you see reliefs in many Orthodox and Catholic Churches....with men waving censers and burning incense. Then you see men with their backs to the altar facing the sun. This is the Easter sunrise service as they worship the son.

God says this is NO trivial matter. Many try to reason that they have conquered pagan practices and made them holy. No. They have perverted true worship by mixing in pagan practices and God has never allowed that.

The Torah was never abolished, but rather, Jesus came to teach it fully and preached against the traditions of men which became the Talmud. The pure Law of God is what was to be preached to the nations as this is his perfect standard of righteousness. If we are to son no more, we must know what sin is. The Law defines sin. It is a bedrock. Go back to it and flee these churches where Satan has infiltrated.

You are tit I'll avoiding it. It is a hypothetical stop making up your own twist in the scenario.

IF YOUR LOVED ONES WERE JUDGED TO HELL HOW COULD YOU ENJOY HEAVEN?

So typical of religion fags to dance around this one. The cognitive dissonance prevents them from properly addressing it.

You are close. YHWH has given you this revelation. You see, the definition of sin, is transgression of the Torah (God's Law):

"Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness." - 1 John 3:4

Iconoclast "heresy" is right because it violated the commandment about bowing and worshiping idols:

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me," - Exodus 20:4-5

The law is the truth and Yeshua (Jesus) is the SAME truth. There is only ONE truth:

"Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth." - Psalm 119:144

"I am the way the truth and the life. Non come to the father without me." - John 14:6

Jesus = Torah (God's Law) = Truth = Life

It is all the same. God never changed the rules after Jesus. Jesus followed God's law perfectly, taught it perfectly. Reference these verses to know I speak the truth: Matthew 5:17-19, Revelation 21:1

Remember. Jesus is the WORD (Torah and Prophets and Writings) made flesh. Jesus is literally a walking talking living Torah. Follow Torah and avoid ALL Lawlessness, including Idol Worship. Anything that breaks Torah is the Biblical definition of sin (1 John 3:4). The definition of sin does not change as God never changes. HE does not hold some people to one standard and others to a different standard of right and wrong.

Keep on your path. Watch utube 199Ministeries:The Pauline paradox series

God bless.

you are both wrong

You love God more than you love your family because God saved you. If God didn't save you, you would be in hell.

He is a charlatan who tickles the ears of those who do not want to change their lives.

And don't forget the untold millions damned to hell for all eternity because they were born on the other side of the fucking planet at any point before about five centuries ago and never even came into contact with Judeo-Christian belief systems.

Fuck you Calvinist

the pope is a false prophet

t. CK2 player with 2000+ hours.

119 Ministies. You are spot on, brother/sister.
Shalom

sucks when your pagan traditions interfere with the 10 commandments amirite.

Because you are too dumb do discern between veneration and idolatry.

Same as idiots who believe Christians are politeists because there are images of saints.

I just told you if my loved ones are sinners and they would probably end up in hell i would just stop seeing them , i had a atheist friend like that he was not going to be saved ever, so bye bye then. I can enjoy heaven just fine

>and all who partake in it will spend the rest of eternity in the Lake of Fire
>all who aren't with me will go to hell
>literally what believed the jews that killed jesus

Christianity is just Judaism 2.0.

the law of the moses is fulfilled. We do not live under the law anymore! We are sons of God as we are in Jesus.

Yeah, no, Frollo. I doubt Jesus would appear to a painting prodigy who had never seen Him only for her to forego her God-given talent to spread the Gospel.

There are Christians, and then there are Bible-thumping retards. Guess which one OP is.

> Hence
> Not your word

i think thats why priest do it , it makes a lot of sense , but then there is the altar boy part , and that is gay wich is 100% sin according the bible

i do not have veneration for Mary or the "saints". Bowing down to statues is WORSHIP anyways.

Chanting the same prayer to Mary over over falls on deaf ears my friends. Nobody hears them.

Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm part of the Lutherian Church of the Christianity.

I never understood all these different "offsprings" of Christianity, faith in God is faith in God as long as you don't go against the teachings of the old testament, like listen to a man who claims to "speak for God".

get out fucking muslim. Iconoclasm is a disgusting trait that has destroyed countless priceless historical treasures

Yes god gives you eternal life its is a gift ,you deserve death because that is what the curse caused after eating the apple

I thank God for these repeating digits.

Explain this

You sound like a Muslim.
>waaahhhh can't draw Mohammad
>wahhhhh can't draw Jesus either now

Fuck off. Nobody worships the icons or statues, they worship what they represent.

Explain

Why?

Read what fulfill means. Also, read the 2 verses after that and find that your understanding of it creates a terrible contradiction in our Lord's mouth.

Thayer says in this verse fulfill means to teach it in the way it was meant to be taught. Meaning, not burdened by the traditions of men that became the Talmud.

"I did not come to abolish the Law, but to abolish (fulfill) it."

That sounds will. Also note that heaven and earth would pass away before one dot or tittle of the Law passed away. Heaven and earth are still here.

Als not that those who break the least commandments and teach others to do so will be least in the kingdom while those who keep the Law and teach others to do so will be great.

Why would our Lord punish those who do what he says if he really meant to end the Law? It's a contradiction that resolves itself when you understand what fulfill really meant.

If you go forward to chapter 7 to the end of the sermon, you see he reiterates the warning against the LAWless. Practicing LAWlessness is operating outside or without the Lawof God. Don't let KJV fool you with "iniquity." The Greek word is anomia and means lawlessness and is used in the Septuagint for the same concept of being without or in violation of God's Law.

Study this topic. The power of LAWlessness entered the first century church and has been misleading billions over the last 2000 years. Do not just accept what men tell you because that would be making them your lord and not Jesus. Go back to the Bible, and look at th Greek and Hebrew and compare with Septuagint. Get yourself into a Hebrew mindset and break out of the Greek mind. The Bible was written by Hebrews and so you must have a Hebrew understanding to get to the truth.

Why do abrahamicfags always talk like this on internet forums? Why DO YOU capitalize RANDOM words all the time?

>Orthodox is based they said

>Be white seperatist
>Fall for the Orthodox meme
>Join Orthodox Church
>Dis gonna be gud
>Tell your priest what you've learned on Sup Forums about non-whites and Jews.
>Priest can't believe the sin pouring from this NEET'S mouth
>Get excommunicated

Orthodox, not even once.

Why this?

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll petition the Church to change it's ways after 2000 years of trad....Oh wait no I won't. Fuck your gay priests no homo famalam

>For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

How many statues do you have of the father in your church? oh wait you have his son hanging bleeding on a cross

Iconoclasm is what happens when you let autists define meaning of words.

We don't venerate the works of art that symbolize Jesus and what ever else.

We worship to Jesus and what ever else and the art is just a symbol.

Something autists can't comprehend.

Religion is a belief system, just like science, and pretty much a forced meme

Explain this

Why did they do this?

>Why DO YOU capitalize RANDOM words all the time?

Hahaha, thanks for pointing that out, these fucking idiots all do it while they go back and froth telling each other their interpretation of the (((scripture))) is correct,while they spam (((bible verses))) believing it's literal truth and proof.

They are fucking insane and infected with a mind (((virus))).

Idolatry. It is even more profane to treat words with reverence

Explain this ?

Was that the Greek Orthodox Church?

Idolatry

You say nothing

>Was that the Greek Orthodox Church?

Antiochian

This is blasphemy

Ortodox Brit here.

I can only describe Icons as dedicated portals for your prayers, for a great many patron saints. It is a dedication, not an idol of worship, but a token of respect and reverence for a pious soul who has been recognised as a true servant of God.

This basically the Reformation's argument

1. The Lord is a jealous God who despises any worship of things other than himself
2. The Lord finds it vulgar when images of Him are created by materials He made
3. The Lord hates it when man attempts to create images of him, because his corrupt nature always deforms the image of God

As far as the Saints go, I don't buy the argument that veneration of the saints glorifies God, nor should the saints be prayed to.

Why are the early christians so blasphemous? Holy shit those guys think dead bones are treasure and martyrs have holy flesh that they want to touch

Roman Catholics are also not going to have a happy time when it comes to hell , but the whole world will be judged even the ones who did not know jesus

you're sounding like a muslim m8

The reformation fells on its feet when it's logic defies the first christians. Who treated dead bones as sacred alongside flesh of saints, make images and even make an idol out of mere words

That would be proddies who can't even follow history

You don't know scripture, after Christ was crucified He went to hell and preached the gospel and saved some of the souls that were there and the rest rebuked him.

I am not going to read some random text . yes i say nothing

>I am a christian
>I follow the teachings of the old testament
no, friend, you are a very confused jew

Blasphemy? You blaspheme when you put on your clothes of Christ and yet behave like your father, the Devil. You push idolatry and paganism as though it were the truth. Your percerted faith has slain millions and many llmillions and blessed the soldiers and weapons that kill others who claim the same faith in Christ. Offspring of vipers you are. The blood of the saints is on your church and her daughter harlots. Get out of her if you do not want to share in her punishment.

Coward

It's cool, kiss a mummy and all will go away

Begone, evil spirit! For you are merely testing my faith in God.

Tell that to the early christians who do just that. Even Tertullian says christian venerate "simple crosses"

Proddies btfo

blogs.ancientfaith.com/roadsfromemmaus/2016/11/02/netflix-http://blogs.ancientfaith.com/roadsfromemmaus/2016/11/02/netflix-church/church/

You dont understand because the differences between most of what your used to is very minor and people don't generally care about the differences in doctrine/theology

www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy

this is an in depth history of christianity and where the doctrine split off from everything else, it's very interesting and also very insightful about modern western culture as most of the negative aspects come from some aspect of western Christianity (protestants/roman catholics both)

That's a lot of text and what I got at most is that some people back in the early days of Christianity could fall from grace by worshiping martyrs like one would worship a spirit. This idolatry can go as far as even words become worshiped, or the meaning behind them.

If you want something more damning, remember that the Catholic church requires a miracle to be performed for someone to become a saint.

1 John 2:18
>Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.

Basicly because even in john's time he said that christianity was getting corrupted

The early Christians shows proddies to be in the wrong. Oops early Christians love Martyr bones. Oops they worship living saints by wanting to touch their flesh

How can proddies even dare claim to be on their side when they contradict them at every corner

Now that is areogance and false witness harlot scum

Jesus gave his followers a new deal after the chosen people of the old testament had gone far astray. The old testament is there a religious and historical record, and if there's stuff in there that appeals to you that doesn't get contradicted in the new testament then feel free to go with it, but the new testament directly overwrites the old testament, and any conflict between the two is won by the new, if you're really a christian.

That's even worse. What should a nationalist expect from a Church that has no nation and must survive under subservience when surrounded by heathens.

A better option would have been Russian Orthodox.

Thank you, I will be reading this for a while.
I have to see if I still have my bible somewhere, haven't read it since I was 6th grader.

Oops JESUS broke his promise

Boo. PRODDIE kys