False Diversity

>Proof that Miles Morales is a joke and a cash grab.
Oh I am kekin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hNQbwUhT7XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it´s in all modern entertainment, user. This is the future we choose and allowed.

Who cares, he's just going to fade into obscurity in the next decade. Bendis shot this character in the foot by giving him the same name as one of the, if not the, most popular super hero in the world. Whenever someone thinks of Spider-Man they automatically think of Peter, then they think of Ben of a secondary thought, then Miles as 'oh yeah, that's a thing'. If he had his own identity he would have stood a greater chance.

>Character literally whitewashed to sell products
>sjw don't complain because "daww it's for the kiddies lol X3"
You can't make this up.

I mean, isn't this just showing that Miles can be appealing to kids who aren't black in the same way that Peter can be appealing to kids who aren't white? Adults may see race in everything, but kids tend not to until racist (both in the progressive and conservative senses) impose that on them.

But, last year they were bitching about that Samoan guy costume, what happened this year to make them change their minds?

Peter's a rich boi now. Miles was made to garner the attention and affections of impoversed black youth. To say "even YOU can be Spidey"
>"oh wow this character has a black mama and poor income jus like me, ANNND he's a superhero! Now I care!"

Aren't they doing the same with Lego Ninjago? Like most of the main cast is white and only 3 supporting characters are of asian descent? No one is complaining about that...

>Miles was made to garner the attention and affections of impoverished black youth
Too bad they can't afford the comics or know how to read em...

Peter wasn't a rich boi when Miles was made.

>what happened this year to make them change their minds?
Less that they changed their minds and more that they got bigger fish to fry, what with the personification of everything they hate becoming President.

Doesn't Miles go to a private school? And aren't his parents relatively well off?

More like Marvel Disney constantly putting Spidey on teams /pushing miles and spidergwen to sell merch because they don't wanna use X-Men

I wouldn't know. I'm not impoversed or youthful
Easing into it.

Also, Peter isn't rich anymore, he lost his company. Right now Miles is probably richer than him all things considered.

at least post the link?
youtu.be/hNQbwUhT7XQ

Do everyone on the comic know Spider-Man is black now? Or just assume Spider-Man jus swapped costumes and shrunk?

"oh I see Spiderman has the black suit again. And the black kid is like his version of Alfred?"

>>Proof that

I don't see proof of anything

>Easing into it.
In the Ultimate Universe, which is where Miles was from, Peter was dead and prior to dying, was a 16 year old living with his Aunt in what was essentially a half-way house for homeless teen superheroes.

In 616 at the time of his creation, Peter had a steady job, sure, but being able to afford an apartment doesn't make him "on the way to becoming a rich boi." He only became rich as a result of Doc Ock hijacking his body, getting him a doctorate, starting a company in his name, and then manipulating the stocks to make his company insanely profitable. He basically fell ass backwards into money on the back of his greatest supervillain.

read

Back to Sup Forums user, they'll like you there