THEY DROPPED MY INSURANCE PLAN

Im so fucking pissed I don't qualify for Obamacare because of my tax bracket. I called insurance about my individual plan. It doesn't exist anymore. My son is autistic and receives therapy from this plan. FUCK OBAMA. Im so fucking mad. Blows my mind people will even vote for 4 more years of this shit. I'am at the breaking point.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfib.com/member-vantage/personal-insurance/nfib-health-exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

HOPE AND CHANGE.

Op you need to think of all the other less fortunate people who now have insurance! They are more important than you and you also have to pay your uninsured fine now. Thanks! BO really appreciates it.

Horseshit I know people in their 20s that will be paying 500 a month with a $14,000 deductible. Obamacare is the biggest scam ever played on the American people

Fine is less than Insurance premiums. they can only fine you by taking it out of your tax returns. My bracket is to high. I never receive returns.

Your just thinking of youself. Jamal, La-a, Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad, and Juan are all very thankful for all you've done. Let that though comfort you while you get through these hard times you've gotten yourself in.

My daughter has a heart condition.
Even with the pre-existing condition it was still cheaper before Obamacare.
I went from $300 a month for her and I to insurance that has a higher copay for $370 a month just for her.

Sounds to me like there is only one option left ;^)

>autistic son
>posts on Sup Forums

Legit, I believe you. Obamacare sucks but luckily I work for an insurance company and my coverage is $9.99 a month. $5000 deductible so it's completely useless

OP is lying. Obama clearly said you can keep your doctor and you can keep your plan.

Get a job that provides insurance.

>My son is autistic

runs in the family does it?

here what you do user, boycott mainstream medicine, pay absolute minimum you can legally, give your retard child some m&ms and let him watch dragonball z all day

you can't really go wrong

>be german
>be student
>pay €80 per month
Covers all ailments and procedures

But I thought government regulation worked Sup Forums?

Unless something major happens.
At least Tyrone will wear a condom and use some lube then.

>Muhammad, Muhammad, Muhammad

Think of the bright side. Now those poor oppressed POCs in the center cities have HEALTHCARE and can live longer and better lives! Think about those discriminated demographics next time you run your mouth. Check your privilege.

This so fucking much. It's funny that its republicucks that "hate obamacare so much" and they are the same ones constantly telling poorfags to get jobs. Funny how they cant take their own advice.

>My son is autistic
>post frog

hmm

op wants to help his kid, not turn him into r9k

The vast majority of poor people in this country are white

this board is 18+, come back later kiddo

I believe obamacare is modeled after Germany's system, but they fucked it up so badly, and there is so much graft and corruption its unsustainable. We're making 18-35 year olds pay $300-500 a month for USELESS insurrance, so that Jim Bob can have his 5th heart surgery that costs 3 million each.

My old insurance plan went from $300 a month to $1200 a month. I had yO sign up for Obamacare.
I got sick earlier this year, and had to go to the doctor. They charged me $100 dollars compared to my old $20 co pay on every visit.
The doctor gave me prescriptions that would've cost me about $100 on my old insurance plan. Now, it was over $300 and obamacare only covered $30.
Obamacare is trash. It's one of the worst policies ever passed.

I think you got lost somewhere, you do realize where you are, right? Are you lost? Do you need help? I can help. Don't be afraid.

Kill yourself nigger lover

You didn't read my Original post. I do not qualify for Obamacare. I am self employed and have individual insurance. Everyone is affected by Obamacare mandates. Whether you qualify for it for not

Just use Medishare my friend, it even qualifies against the "no healthcare tax"

what kind of a job gives an insurance for your children? is that even a thing in US?

He doesn't understand. I dont qualify for Obamacare tax credits or any of the marketplace plans. I PAY FOR INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE !!!!!!!

It was the norm for most non entry level jobs to have it before Obamacare. Now, premiums are going up and employers are dropping insurance constantly. Too costly.

how much do you make senpai? how many people in the household?

a lot of people get a tax credit, although it depends on what you make. it looks like you're getting a $500 tax credit.

also, you can try to shop for health insurance off the exchange - in some cases it's cheaper.

What is medishare

>mfw all the young unemployed college kids who voted for Obama have to pay $500 a month now for medical insurance

Good thing I'm still on my parent's plan for the next 2 years

>american problems

I make over 100k a year and I'am self employed. Family of 4.

Not to mention that full-time jobs continue to be destroyed in favor of part-time jobs because of the enforced benefits costs for employers, which they don't have to pay for part-time employees. Hell, in a lot of places, the norm is to be hired as a "temp" employee, and if you are ever so lucky, you get to graduate to "part-time" after 6 months, and maybe full time 5-10 years down the line.

tfw you don't have to give one thought about healthcare

Isn't it awful that we must work for a large corporation just to survive in the US?

We used to be able to start and manage our own small businesses

I dont qualify

"I was always wiling to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonabe. Sometime reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
Sue the kikes user
If that doesn't work it's killdozer time

How can you not be qualified for insurance? You pay monthly money and that's it.

The shit cherry on top. According to Obama, you're in the oppressor class.

I don't have insurance either senpai. It's too expensive for my family to have. ACA increased the cost of our insurance as a small business family and made it actually unaffordable for us.

have you tried being poorer?

I'm in the same boat. Family of 6. Mine is going up $500. Paid $1325 last year and going to pay $1834 in 2017. Something has to give. Fuck Obama and fuck the Democrats!

Yup want everyone to be a slave, Meanwhile I know illegals who have gotten free healthcare their whole lives from an ER room. With no social security number they cant go after them financially.

Did you have health insurance before the aca?

They dropped a majority of the coverage I needed and jacked rates and deductibles. Rendering it useless. Would be cheaper to pay out of pocket in most situations. You cant do that though they fine you. Obamacare is the biggest scam ever payed on the American people.

Was there ever a more Orwellian naming of legislation than the AFFORDABLE CARE Act?

Medical sharing program for Christians, Curt Shillings recommended it on his podcast so I looked into it

Very solid and cheap plans, but they only cover real illnesses and want you to not drink, so don't expect STD checkups or have your drunk driving accident covered

It was a weird bait and switch. They took healthcare away from working class (middle/upper middle), and redistributed it to lower class and terminally ill shitbags

Yes is was better. Cheaper and you could switch insurance companies. Obamacare mandates only allow you to enroll once a year. So if they deny you. You are stuck. Cant go to another insurer until the next year.

>tfw dumb NEET and don't understand anything anyone is saying in this thread

This stuff sounds confusing desu

>socialized medicine
>its not socialized at all

The word universal implies it should cover all hospitals for equal price.

WTF do you do where you're making $100K self employed? I make that much with benefits in software nowhere near cali.

You can try to contact an HR outsourcing firm like Insperity or Trinet. They may be able to provide benefits only as part of a larger group for far cheaper than the marketplace. Also certain organizations can have group insurance - USAA, licenses/professional designations, etc... Directly with Insperity or Trinet, you generally need 2 or more employees.

Have you spoken to a local insurance agent to see what plans and options they have?

Pretty much but even they are getting screwed. $14000 deductible for a $500 a month plan is insane and useless.

I don't have any and don't have a fine to pay.

Oh sorry, you guys actually worked yourselves in to a hole and have to report your income? Do you like being punished for working?

Based user know how to fall in to the cracks of bureaucracy.

>My son is autistic and receives therapy from this plan.

Dude, just put him on a heavy metal detox diet.

ffs.

Tell me more user. Do you work in a cash business.

I went to a free public GP in the UK and received a diagnosis so wrong that it was obvious even to me. Went private and got the right one.

His issue is speech and fine motor skills. He is on the very low end of the spectrum. He has no social issues. He is very sociable.

If you make literally nothing you can get very cheap healthcare. That was the point

Autism is genetic

You're country is controlled by Jews, voting doesn't matter. If you really cared you would be getting ready to remove merchant.

>be me
>NEET
>no income
>free healthcare
it's not very good but thanks to ya'll for paying for my shit

So, what you are saying is, that my healthcare would be cheaper if I was an illeigal?

Maybe you should kill yourself then. Be a good boy and stream if for our pleasure

Public or private practitioner are both covered under same insurance, so what's your point?

So many kids have it now. It is environmental. 1 in 68 kids is diagnosed with autism in 2016. It is expected to rise.

It's pretty crazy, right? Obama sells Obamacare as "free Healthcare" the stupids suck it up. Then we get it, and it's obviously not free. When you mention this though, crazy liberals say that "it um was free when Obama wrote it, but the Republicans fucked it all up" but when Obamacare passed, there was Dem POTUS and majority.... Flash to now and the libs say "Obamacare isn't great, but Hillary will fix it" it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. These people are so fucking stupid. You can feed them a dog turd, and call it a truffle and they would say it tastes good. Meanwhile king Obongo is laughing his ass off at all the brain dead libs.

>Autism is genetic

That's just what the jews say to cover up their poisoining of children.

"Autism is YOUR fault, goyim, now give us money for "Treatment""

*smacks lips*
WE

Who the fuck has kids and posts on Sup Forums

How old are you? Wouldn't rebbit be more up your alley?

It would not cost you anything. You break an arm go into the ER. They fix it. You dont have a social they cant go after you financially. The hospital raises prices. Citizens subsidizes with higher medical costs.

Why are your deductibles so high? Wtf? Do your employers not provide you with insurance?

This is what all *YOU* Democrats wanted however didnt listen to Alpha logic not to vote for it. Beta fucking cucks. (not directed at OP but to all tbe CTR Fucks)

*figures based on small sample size

>well fuck me in the arse

All you niggers better vote Trump.

Oh shit, well now maybe you know what it was like to be poor and have an autistic child or family member with special needs. For a while, people with autism couldn't get insurance because it was a pre existing condition. You should thank Obama now that companies have to insure your child regardless of his pre existing condition.

Agree it is from stuff in our food,water and Chinese products the Jews sell to goyim to poison us so they can make a few shekels.

I already did. That is my last hope. He is the only one that can repeal this shit.

here
For instance, if you're a member of the National Federation of Independent Businesses, you can shop for plans under their exchange that aren't marketplace plans:
nfib.com/member-vantage/personal-insurance/nfib-health-exchange/

I sold my soul and work for the megacorp, so my insurance is through Aetna. Our insurance is relatively cheap - HMO option for a family maxes out at $253/mo with employee + three or more dependents at 90% in network coverage, $2,600 deductible family (but most services start paying before deductible is met, max OOP $5,000 for family), or $447 with a $600 max in network deductible and 85% coverage (with a max out-of pocket of $3,000 for the year). The benefits are really fucking good. I get Vyvanse 30mg 90 day supply for ~$30.

Illegals go to the ER when their kid sneezes, costs ~$225 per visit and that gets put on everyone who has insurance to subsidize their cost since public hospitals can't refuse care at the ER.

worse part is no one on the left will believe you.

>Open enrollment starts today for benefits
>Get full dental and vision
>Low deductable, 100% coverage and a HSA with company match
>180 a month after my elective HSA deposit is taken out of my check
Did you fall for the STEM meme too?

Pretty much. However, you're not gonna get non-emergency care. So often what happens is you get illegals or hopelessly broke uninsured people with chronic diseases like diabetes and kidney failure who have no way to manage them except waiting until it gets bad enough to go to the ER; sometimes it's like every week. It gets really expensive for taxpayers and hospitals alike because you have these very sick people who only get worse coming in regularly for emergency care.

t. Dialysis nurse

Bumpp can someone explain this stuff to me in simple words pls

Still though out of pocket normal doctors visits are cheap. It is the emergency situations that really fuck you without insurance.

>Obama selld Obamacare as "free Healthcare" the stupids suck it up.

No one ever said or believed it was free dumb ass. No one.

>Then we get it, and it's obviously not free. When you mention this though, crazy liberals say that "it um was free when Obama wrote it, but the Republicans fucked it all up"

No, again, liberals never said it was free. We stated it would be a better system if it was single payer, but the Republicans didn't want single payer.

>but when Obamacare passed, there was Dem POTUS and majority.... Flash to now and the libs say "Obamacare isn't great, but Hillary will fix it" it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. These people are so fucking stupid. You can feed them a dog turd, and call it a truffle and they would say it tastes good. Meanwhile king Obongo is laughing his ass off at all the brain dead libs.

None of this is an argument. Just shit I hear from retarded rednecks where I'm from who don't know shit about politics.

1. We diagnose it more now in large part because it wasn't even recognized as a disease before. Used to be that high functioning autists were considered weird, and low functioning ones retarded. Well, they are retarded, but they were lumped with downies before.

2. Actual prevelance is believed to be rising due to increasing parental age resulting in higher de novo mutation.

here
I did, no regrets.
75 cents on the dollar match for first 6% put into 401(k).

PPO (expensive plan) for $155/mo, cheap plan (HMO) $61/mo with $600/yr company contributed to health savings account. Dental for $18/mo, with vision included in the medical.

Company stock buying with a match of 40% for the first ten percent of your income. The stock is unrestricted, so you can sell it as soon as you get it.

Feels fucking good, man.

Ever since Obama care came into action, every plan that fiscal year changed from a copay or 1500$ deductible changed into a straight deductible. Now they pay even more for insurance and the individual has to pay a deductible of 3000$ just before they are covered in any fashion. Self pay for most docs seem to be more reasonable. Unless of course you injure yourself as it resets then you might be good. Either way your paying an arm and a leg.

ACA has bent everyone over a table and is raw dogging them in the ass with mo lube. ACA was designed to fail ala Cloward-Piven strategy, to cause a market collapse that would "force" the government to step in and completely take over the health-care market.

There should be a smuggie of just this comment.

Faggot

I hope you learned your lesson - you're not supposed to be successful; live off of big brother

Are you fucking joking? Every young liberal person voted for Obama because he was going to give us "free healthcare." Plenty of people still believe Obamacare is a good thing.

great lie

Iam I make over 150k a year fucktard.

>have an autistic child
>this is the breaking point

well, I give you credit, I would have dipped after the potato birth.

>makes over 150k a year
>still posts on a Gook messaging forum