Who's is this KEK character and how can we defeat him?

What should be our strategy to defeat Kek? What is known so far is that he is a made up alt right Frog deity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUwEI_yHRLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek is love
kek is life

He is all knowing and all memeing.

Shadilay!

a blessing!

>a made up alt right Frog deity

Nigger, Kek was here before your dads, dad sperm even existed. Just look at the direction the world is spinning towards....

>Kek shows himself to the world in the early 2000's at the begining of a new MILLENNIUM.

>all clear that humanity has earned his presence.

>indoctrinates millions of people in roughly 10 years

>2016 becomes the symbol of the alt right just like the swastika

>Nigel Farrage the man who sank the boat he was working in (EN) just to kill the captain. Joins trump

>came to us because he foresaw the world heading towards doom. Wants to save the world from SJW and feminism.

We dont defeat Kek, we suck his cock and drink the sperm. like good little followers.

KEK cannot be defeated, TRUMP WILL WIN

you can't defeat a true chaos deity

I unironically believe in meme magic.

I want that cuck on Discord to die in a fire.

Kek is the one true god.
You can not defeat him.

Chek

You can't stop him y'know... Kekthulu sees all...

Shit rip Discord fire cuck.

checked your ID bro
Do not make KeK mad guys.

S H A D I L A Y

youtube.com/watch?v=WUwEI_yHRLc

You cannot stop him. Every reed will bow before the tempest.

kek is part of our nerve system
you cant delete keke
kek is legion kek is love

"AND BEHOLD, KEK SAID 'THOSE UNBELIEVERS SHALL BE CURSED WITH ETERNAL SINGLES; HE WHO FOLLOWS THE WILL OF KEK WILL BE REWARDED WITH REPEATING POST NUMBERS UNTIL THE END OF TIME'"

GOSPEL OF PEPE 14:88

if any less than 3 repeating digits, i will die in my sleep.

Oh shit

Dubs! He speaks truth!

You know what brand is top kek? Its Eti, look at that brand icon, Eti is means Hittite in Turkish, In battle of kubash hittite and egyptian fought and made treaty. So enemy of kek is hittite god Zuul

>defeat Kek
>he wants to end meme timeline
fuck off to Stein universe heretic

>how can we defeat him?

you can't

the best plan of action is to collectively shit into our hands and eat it. then lay down for a while.

then slit our wrists.

I saw this on an episode of buffy the vampire sucker offer so it must be trudeau

****SExy

nice get lad

ess doch mehrere kekse

praise Kek!

Trump cannot be stumped.

burger pls

check'd

shit

Behold the power of KEK.

"Secure a homeland and a future for KEK's children."

- KEKthonians 14:88

PRAISE!!!

checked

kraut bitte. deine leute lieben mich

You are truly underestimating the power of this resurrected god.

KEK is infinite

>defeating memes
No matter who wins, memes will survive, memes are eternal, praise Kek.

ha

op plays with fire

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Sup Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

Praise kek

kek is false meme god

DOUBEHL PRAIZ

PRAISE KEK (check em)

"Truly I say to you, today you will shitpost with Me in Paradise"
Keke 18:25

I believe

>1 post by this id

>99944
Thank you Kek for blessing me

but what would happen if they take away post digits like they did in Sup Forums a few years ago

Praise kek

>was hast du gerade von mir gesagt?
echt zu tatsaechlich

wohlgememe'd mein freund

Un-dub yourself faggot.